It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last man on Moon says Buzz Aldrin went to Mars

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK
Jump gates? oh come on lol.

Well it isn't that hard to use search to find the stories about the jump gates between Pine Gap and Area 51 and the ones to Mars... not really a new story

But I do have one interesting post that was made n the Naval Space Command thread that I really like

Originally posted by FTL_Navigator

Greetings Zorgon,

All I can say is that what you say can be unofficially confirmed

Seen the job requirements, would satisfy any serious human that can think outside the box. Better the applicants have no family or kids as the requirements mean being "away from home" for extended periods of time.

happy hunting

HADES

Now you can take that or leave it... but that thread is full of things like that... like the one and only post mead by 'thereoncewasaman' He simply posted a link in a one line post saying "You might be interested in this"
www.moneymaker.com...

Now the mod deleted that post because he saw the word moneymaker and assumed it was a scam. Fortunately I was online and saw it before it was zapped
I even wrote staff and got mad for being censored... Just a mistake... but it was a very key piece

"There once was a man from Nantucket....:"

Information comes in strange ways

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As I said, Jumpgates? oh come on lol.

I've had many a browse with regards to the stargates and claims of jump gates to other planets, most of them are just same old sources with same old piccies that prove nothing other than military/science bases doing research on alternative energy's and transport means ... this doesn't mean they ever got anything working, especially a jump gate. If they did, you could be sure that commercial enterprise, by now, would have jumped on it. And being the nosey species we are, i'm sure we would have done a lot more than pass along the same old same old

Stinks of supposition and conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin did NOT go to Mars, though he DID go to the Moon.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
Buzz Aldrin did NOT go to Mars, though he DID go to the Moon.

He's been there in his imagination, and plotted the round trip trajectories.

Here's an article we wrote for Scientific American on that theme:

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
He's been there in his imagination, and plotted the round trip trajectories.

Here's an article we wrote for Scientific American on that theme:

www.jamesoberg.com...

I'm surprised the thread is still going lol.

I've been to IO, in my imagination and 2 weeks ago I dreamt I'd flown through the milky way galaxy on the back of a sea horse.....doesn't mean I done it and in fact, I didn't, at least, not physically, as i'd still be on that journey now lol. Sea Horses are terribly slow >..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I think that what people do not understand about the age thing, you have to consider the G-forces of being launched out of earth's atmosphere. As you get older your body because more fragile, so age does, at this point in our technology become a factor.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nothing at all that suggests men have been to Mars in the flesh..

Sometimes you guys can find ANYTHING you wish for in a void of NOTHING.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin is an outspoken proponent of manned space flight. I expect he meant we should re-focus our efforts on sending astronauts there.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
reply to post by timewalker

Too old? Didn't he go up to ISS a few years ago?

Why yes I think he did.

What mission, specifically, please? Ahh! You can't find it? Maybe that's because he never went.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join