It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the light, each one, there is only one.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
God is HERE and he comes to WIPE the earth CLEAN with OUR OWN HANDS.

Wiped with our own blood and sweat and tears GRIND into the life of oblivion into a land of freedom and peace without corruption and greed. No longer will that to tolerated by god. This is it, this is the start of the beginning.

Its time for freedom. The time is upon us NOW, I declare, stand, rise my children.

Time is NOW!

Purge this land of distruction and all death. As you are reading this script you will become blessed, wiped clean, because this is MY mistake and I have COME to RIGHT it.

Right NOW I move with the power and grace of all that is, of god, and the light pure that is unmistakable and unquestanable. I am here, walk with me.

Smell the foul ones strike their death dance high and know this for them, love them as you love yourself, for, they are you, don't allow them to walk with you in your holy place without your recognition and reconciliation from god. Place in your hands and your hearts the need and intent of the wish that god be with you and all that is lost has been regained after all these years, that all has never been lost or further from the truth, washing away the rain, as the rain washes away us and we our cleansed. Virgin love easy see you ok.

Know that all in your hearts is possible and real, acheivable.

Everything is so easy. Look where you fit with the divine plan. All you have to do is stand and know, its getting skinned, I purge that death from my body and soul for all to be free and grab the hands of god with me. Walk with me, talk with me.

God.

Here now these words shall set you free to the pure love of God, allow the tears, ohhhh praise god, praise YOU for god and god for YOU, LIFE. KNOW

You

Are

The

Only

One

Alive

Everything is yours

Everything is YOU and yours To GIVE to YOURSELF.

GO WITH THE GRACE OF GOD

Walk with me

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Walk with me

I'd rather have someone set my hair on fire and pour gasoline on my eyes...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Surrender to god.

All WILL is possible.

Through HIS will Find YOUR own. Be his will by your own right. Our grand father may he bless you and make the line of distiction within your inner lands and realms of faith.

He is love, you are his child, he your father, may the mother bless you as you step upon her and the father show you the true way into everything LOVE so PURE it WILL HURT UNTIL THERE IS NO LONGER ANY PAIN.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

The moment you choose to harm yourself and be with PAIN, and so god says it will be, as you choose. Yet the power of god compels all of us.

And I choose love and God. May you rest in peace, when the penance comes.

I give my soul and pledge my life.

There is no I as far as im concerned, you have made a single choice, one that has no meaning in these times now. I send you with the love of god that you may find peace and for that this realm is now his, and mine, I declared it before I came here and back I have came, slain by my own hands, so I shall slay myself again, PURGE for the LOVE of GOD in ALL

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Um, sounds like you are saying that each of us is our own god and that if we will it we can will away our own death or something like that. Tell me how that goes for ya, I'll stick to the Bible.

If I am right in what I am saying, you need to seriously reconsider...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
lol man, I think you are crazy but, well, who am I to say that ...

which god are u talking about? I mean, there are a lot of gods u know ...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel

And YOU need only look at the stars to see me for what I AM.

Look again because you only see a blur. Truth sees him.

Who do you think your talking too? May god bless you.

I have returned.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just heard one of those southern preachers in my head. Hallelujah, praise the lord! Amen!

Sorry... I don't read ATS to be preached to.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I Am not preaching. I have giving you fare warning for what is to come.

I live again

May you see the light pouring down upon your window of life FAITH to see you through this skin.

The skinning has begun. Start.

Peel away the flesh and may you all be that, which is god in you.

Love.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

In contrast to inward-going philosophies, ascendancy starts from the inner world and believes in the clarification and growth of ourselves as only we know us. An ascendant person thinks, molds themselves into an ideal of their own creation, and derives their self-confidence from that accomplishment and a knowledge of themselves. They have individuality, not individualism, and are less concerned with public perception than actual reality. They know it is easy to convince others that one is competent (pass tests), honest (don't get caught), well-meaning (flatter) and intelligent (memorize facts). They know it is impossible to fool oneself. The goal of an ascendant person is to know himself or herself fully, to discipline that self to the highest standards possible, including ethical and physical and mental, and then to apply the beauty found within to the world without. Where an intraverted person questions whether he or she dares presume to change the world, and talks in terms of rights and obligations, an ascendant person thinks in terms of making things better much as evolution made us better: create ideas, test them, and pick the best and repeat the process on that basis. Ascendant people are confident and moral and lack sneering contempt for anything but bad logic.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
reply to post by Phlynx

I Am not preaching. I have giving you fare warning for what is to come.

I live again

May you see the light pouring down upon your window of life FAITH to see you through this skin.

The skinning has begun. Start.

Peel away the flesh and may you all be that, which is god in you.

Love.

You're to vague to give any type of warning.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

God is HERE and he comes to WIPE the earth CLEAN with OUR OWN HANDS.
Right NOW I move with the power

Got ya...wax on wax off.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

How can I be vague when I speak to you, you live life in another world as mine, yet the same, so you may only see may and I may only see god. Bless

We are done.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

You wished it were that simple, MAGIC, not solvant, solve but yet know, to know you is to know me, therfore you are giving me nothing but pure faith and love allways. For you live life for others, I live life for myself because of others, you. You made me what I am today.

What you speak is impossible and I would never speak that without faith from god as I am him through all life and accept to repent all my disease for YOU my faith is LIFE.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

God wants to tell you that the orginal creator is here. I take on all resonsipital and HOPE that is my original intention of the love of god.

The children are creating a new world now. It as begun.

I wont stop until all hear, see, feel, the whispers of gods kiss and winds blow past your hair and tell you ALL, in this there is nothing and everything. Everything will be made anew and RESET. As the grace of god I bless you. That is gods will and my own.

Know that he is pleased, the fathers of darkness and spiders who casts spining webs will be free. Understand.

The crows are flying and brining me bread, as the seagul flies through the air and blesses all, the crows swoop and do arobadics, the racoon comes to me at night and mates in my garden, for he knows the truth, god has returned NOW.

May god bless you.

My name is Michael, my birthdate is june 16, 1984 under the great sun. Orion is my blood and Andromdea is my heart and soul, Pleaides is my spirit born anew and sirius is the fire that sired me. The great lion with me and the great wolf in me, and so it is. My suns are my children in the grand central sun. God bless.

I lay myself bare, I damanded for you to lay at rest, and you have. God is here now, child love be with you, enchanted forest of life time is now, all know this to be true when you look, don't deny. Be one with God, and you will be saved, know they are now working for me, with me, as we have reconsilsed and are one, won, the battle is over.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by concernedcitizan

God wants to tell you that the orginal creator is here. I take on all resonsipital and HOPE that is my original intention of the love of god.

The children are creating a new world now. It as begun.

I wont stop until all hear, see, feel, the whispers of gods kiss and winds blow past your hair and tell you ALL, in this there is nothing and everything. Everything will be made anew and RESET. As the grace of god I bless you. That is gods will and my own.

man, since u are god, can u talk in other languages, I mean, I cant understand u well, try some spanish, portuguese, arab . . ;

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

You are not welcome, your brothers look shame upon you. Walk.

May god bless you.

You have trapped yourself

But now you will be let free and turn into the light of god.

May you be blessed.

Nothing can stop this. None of us, either go with it or die. This is your choice alone. Walk or lay down, lay down or walk. Make no distinction less to save your soul with enough understanding and love to embrace that which is god within yourself.

Blessed be.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Alrighty then!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Mykahel

And YOU need only look at the stars to see me for what I AM.

Look again because you only see a blur. Truth sees him.

Who do you think your talking too? May god bless you.

I have returned.

You're a giant ball of burning gas?
This isn't 2000bc, we have scientific knowledge and understanding of things such as stars, try to find a different method to spread your dogma.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Rain was falling here not long ago. The clouds were thick, so much so that the sun was hardly visible, allways the power of god and her and his kiss of winds blew with me, through me. I hear, I feel, I see.

Now the sun is out, brighter days are no upon us.

The clouds are clearing, right before me. This is all the love of god bright bringing forth all truth.

Within my heart is the entire being of god, and within god is you, as through me he gently sends energy and love blessing all who see it, and don't mistake those who do see, because I see them looking at me who seen it, and know that this is yours.

If you want it.

You will choose wether this will be a battle hard faught all for naught or one with embracing unfolding hands of god brining warmth upon your wounded hearts.

Lay down, kiss the ground and FEEL the power of god and his love FLOW through YOU.

Never run, Never fear, Never doubt, those who are not of god will die.

The longer you dear child, hold on, the longer the fight lasts.

That is up to you. I have allready decided your fate. This is gods will, I am that of gods will. May god bring you your due reward dear ones.

And remember me for who I am. That I do not hesitate to bring forth the END in any way that need be possible due to YOU, inherent within me is the door and your closing it will open up a greater purge upon you to lay free. Know nothing can prevent this.

You don't want me to trigger. Because I will without hesitation bow to god, ask him to take away all of your fears and pain. Be FREE.

I leave now with this message, know now that I go and I may not be back becuase I am aiming ready and strapping with the hands of god holding me in full embrace, I move and all will be revealed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join