It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Beast" of Global Government, and how America will Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This synopsis speaks volumes for those who can actually see what's happening in america right now. With Obama's healthcare, his further destruction of both the middle class and the dollar, he is serving his masters well. After reading this article, one can see where america is heading, and at a very rapid rate I am afraid!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.moneyteachers.org...

There is much speculation about the "Beasts" discussed in the Book of Revelation and their "Mark". I quote the following:

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (Revelation:13)

The key to understanding this Chapter is to understand what the Beast actually symbolizes. For this understanding we turn to the visions of an Old Testament Prophet named Daniel. Like John, Daniel saw in vision the rise and fall of various "Beasts" . Unlike John, Daniel was given the actual interpretation of what the Beasts actually were. They represented the degenerate worldly kingdoms of Greece etc. (Ibid)

So, if we use the same "key" to understanding the Beasts that John saw, everything else seems to fall in place:

mod edit: clipped quoted content, added required external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thewind,

I agree that the USA and in more general terms, the middle and lower economic classes of the planet are in serious trouble. Income inequality continues to accelerate...

Income Inequality as Statistical Proof of a Conspiracy:
Income Inequality, Proofs of A Conspiracy

3rd world countries are stuck in IMF debt traps...

Globalism and Empire in the New World Order - How the IMF and World Bank allow modern corporations to enslave the third world:
Globalization - Empire in the NWO

The fractional reserve banking system ensures that ALL assets will eventually be seized by the international banking cartel...

Economics and Money Creation - How the Federal Reserve System and Fractional Reserve Banking have forced the masses into debt slavery
Money as Debt - Debt Slavery

The NWO program of dumbing down the populations ensure that the common man remains ignorant and apathetic...

The Dumbing Down of Humanity - How the CFR controls the media, chemical dumbing down, flouride deception, media consolidation, tax exempt foundations:
Dumbing Down of Humanity

Here's a potential solution:

Democratic Capitalism

join