It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Aurora Video???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I need a video editors opinion on this. So I was messing around on youtube as I usually do and I came across this. What do you think? It seems legit, but I am not a video editor. Here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sd7000

Dear sd7000

Certainly an interesting find. It looks more like a Clingon bird of war to me though.

However what ever it is I have never seen anything like it before and the fact that it would appear to be on three different videos would support that if must be a reality.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The 1st shot looks like an rc plane, just seems to make to many maneuvers that look unnatural, second one seems flight line is odd, as well as size, and in the 3rd one why does a seemingly fixed camera move at 1st to catch the planes. Plus, i am no expert, but have not heard of this plane. I say fake, but would like to be wrong

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
man, my fakedar is going off big time.

in the first one, the giveaway is the fact its being recorded on a low tech camera, looks like a phone ... yet it manages to zoom in that far that fast...

then theirs the con trail, it looks to be right in front of them, i know for a fact they can only happen at a certain alt and that look to be right in front of them!

no only that, the contrail seems way way way closer compared to how much they had to zoom in to see the actual plane.

the second and third are worse... the first one is a very good attempt !

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Come on guys. It isn't real. Have you ever seen the film Stealth? Check out the clips from the film. It is just some guy claiming that the fictional fighter used in the film is actually real.

www.youtube.com...

www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yeah I was thinking it must have been a fake. You just don't have the chance to catch that same exact plane on separate occasions. I was also thinking if it was something like the next gen SR-71 then where are the ram air engines? I'm calling fake also.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Come on guys. It isn't real. Have you ever seen the film Stealth? Check out the clips from the film. It is just some guy claiming that the fictional fighter used in the film is actually real.

www.youtube.com...

www.truthorfiction.com...

Your bloody well right on that one the last shot is right out of the movie LOL!! holy cow the first shot was at least somewhat believeable on a cursory view, the second and third shots stretched it though.
FAKE.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Nope, that was utterly fake. It just looked like a CGI setup and had the same "smooth" quality of a CGI rendered animation slipped into a normal everyday film.

Besides, even the initial camera pan up was just so.. 'contrived'.

Nah.

EDIT: I do like how it rolled left/right, just enough for us to see exactly what it looked like.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I believe that this is/was part of the Viral campaign for the film Stealth (2005) which has been copied to YouTube. There are far too many similarities between the film aircraft and the one in these videos...

I'm going to say "Fake" to this video...

Have to admit i still open these video files, with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning, hoping to see the proof of the illusive Aurora.

Walrus

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
hay i was just looking at the other vids that guy had and found this one i think you might wana check it out seams quite strange to me

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
hay i was just looking at the other vids that guy had and found this one i think you might wana check it out seams quite strange to me

Your link is broken. But has anyone heard about any other secret projects like this? Nothing old things that have come up more recent.

top topics

join