It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rik Clay (Concerns Haiti, Diana & More) + Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I dont know how many of you are aware of Rik Clay?

He was a guy that put alot of work into the conspiracy field and also ran a popular blog called Cosmic Mind Blog.

In 2008 he did a radio interview and within 2 weeks was found dead, they scattered his ashes on 9/11... Coincidence?

Anyway, in his radio Interview he put together the possibilty of Princess Diana being Isis. (the first of the trinity)

Her only official perfum was called Isis, where she died Pont de l'Alma translates to Bridge Of The Soul, just at the start of the bridge there is the torch which Isis is always seen to carry.

Thats right the eternal Torch, so if Diana was Isis, that would make William the new Messiah right?

Just so happens Williams birthday is on the day of the summer solstice, (the one of the most high). In 2012 at the Olympics (the new Zion) He just happens to be 30 years old. What did Jesus do when he was 30?

Now I'm not religious but this guy was one clever chap putting all this together but one main point he picked up on was...

The day the Olympics was announced for London, NATO (the peacekeeping force) went to PORT AU PRINCE and killed 34 people for no real reason, bearing in mind this is the peacekeeping force and there wasnt much news coverage about this at all!!!

Quite some years ago Port Au Prince/ Haiti won its independance and what did they build for celebrate it? You GUESSED IT, A GIANT TORCH!

Why did they get that? Why are they being hit now with one of the biggest earthquakes in history? Is it all just a mistake or is this a big part of it?

I really suggest you watch his videos and you will be amazed, I deeply feel Rik was RIGHT!!

Here's a quick rundown of what the videos entail...

Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how RIk got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".

We continue our fascinating discussion with Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012. Topics Discussed: Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World and much more.

(I cant find part 1 but most is in here..)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

+ A little on the number 1111 (pyramid maths)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-2-2010 by DigitalKid]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Seems my Youtube links didn't work can anyone help with that? Where does it say youtube video number like it asks?

thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
the bridge where she died in french roughly translates to the path of the Moon Goodess or something very similar.

no it does not, "It was named to commemorate the Battle of Alma during the Crimean War,"
en.wikipedia.org...

commemorate her death what did they build? They built a Torch on the site,

no they did not, "The Flame of Liberty (Flamme de la Liberté) in Paris is a full-sized, gold-leaf-covered, replica of the new flame at the upper end of the torch carried in the hand of the Statue of Liberty at the entrance to the harbor of New York City since 1986[1]. The monument, which measures approximately 3.5 metres in height, is a sculpture of a flame, executed in gilded copper, supported by a pedestal of gray-and-black marble. It is located near the northern end of the Pont de l'Alma, on the Place de l'Alma, in the 8th arrondissement of Paris.[2]

It was offered to the city of Paris in 1989 by the International Herald Tribune on.............While the gift to France was prompted by the centennial of the newspaper, the Flame of Liberty, more broadly, is a lasting symbol of the friendship uniting the two countries, just as the statue itself was, when it was given to the United States by France."

No they did not, the torch was always there since 1986, Di died in 1997

but this guy was one clever chap putting all this together

except he made it all up, not based on any facts!

The day the Olympics was announced for London, NATO (the peacekeeping force) went to PORT AU PRINCE and killed 34 people for no real reason,

More lies, it was not a NATO force, it was United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti, and they MINUSTAH spokespeople claimed that the raid targeted a base of illegally armed rebels led by Dread Wilme.

Quite some years ago Port Au Prince/ Haiti won its independance and what did they build for celebrate it? You GUESSED IT, A GIANT TORCH!

care to show a valid source for that claim? and as has been shown, Rik Clay is not a valid source!

I deeply feel Rik was RIGHT!!

except as I have shown, he just made things up!

[edit on 1/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the monument(torch) that commemorates there 200 years of freedom.

Pont D Alma translates to bridge of the soul.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Very nice counter Dereks, but Wikipedia isn't the be all in information either.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wikipedia isn't a source for anything, the attack was actually covered on the BBC website but I can't find the link right now as its flooded with the current Haiti earthquake stuff, I sugges you watch the videos then come back to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
but Wikipedia isn't the be all in information either.

follow the links given as sources there..

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
this guy is a scam, he's not real and faked his death with the gang from david icke, so no credible imho, i have no clue who havan interest in promoting 'rick clay', book cooming or wat ?

[edit on 1-2-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Faked his death are you nuts?

The guy died in sept 2008 its certainly not fake?

Look into his research, like the roads leading upto the Olympic site, look at the Pyramid and eye of Horus on the UK passport etc...

This certainly isn't Pie in the Sky!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Faked his death are you nuts?

The guy died in sept 2008 its certainly not fake?

Look into his research, like the roads leading upto the Olympic site, look at the Pyramid and eye of Horus on the UK passport etc...

This certainly isn't Pie in the Sky!

show me da proof, i have already uncovered this scam and they banned me from icke then , my first account

we have been investigating with fellows, there is no official death certificate or funerals announcements or anything, just some blog post yo-yo and a lot of 'promos'

[edit on 2-2-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Absolute BS. Rik Clay was murdered for revealing zion 2012, and showing the evidence of an overwhelming conpsiracy against the people. Death Certificate? I havn't seen Lady Di's either, for that matter, have you? Even if hers is published online somewhere, it doesnt mean his, as a citizens, would be!

PT4 RADIO-NOW THAT'S WEIRD-IAN R CRANE ON UFO FALSE FLAG

Ian Crane may give the "official" story of the suicide but thats is also BS.

I just watched the opening for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. The esetoric letterings that formed peace/piece/war......The goddess in the moon, Diane/Isis, the horned violinist, and if you wondered who he was, the next scene showed a man flying with arms positioned like Peter Pan. It was sickening, even my mother caught on really quick this was a Zion/bablyonian nwo crapola thing.

The ZION logo for the olympics cost 800,000 dollars to create, and its the whole thing!!!! Wow, so they expect the next 2 years is going to be filled with the major cataclsyms, martial law, and all it takes to do this.

NOT ON MY WATCH!

If there was even a chance he staged his death, kudos!!! I would hope he revealed all and got away. I doubt it, but at least it gives me hope.

His information is incredible.
www.scribd.com...
Code to the Matrix Final Copy.

Also, my thread touches on some of this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
English Language, hidden codes in the matrix!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I just found this on scribd, for those who want to look at all these amazing "coincidences" in writing instead of watching the long videos, though I watched them all recently.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ian Crane tried to gain notoriety imo off the back off Riks works, he doesn't point out any of the things Rik did in his research then tries to make out Rik learnt it from him and he was like him.

Quite a low blow imo.

top topics

join