It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I attract strange black vehicles...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by Davidius
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It never occurred to me to take a picture with my phone,
but I will try and grab a snapshot if I ever see one again.

Hey! Does it hurt to stimulate the imagination? I like to imagine it was some sort of secret government technology that brought the SUV to where I was. It kinda makes you feel like the main character in some adventorious/action movie.

It never occurred to you take a picture with your phone? Your 19 years old, and it never occurred to you? Dang, my son has a cell phone that takes pictures and I have to look at the dumbest pictures you can imagine every time he comes over, but you never thought to take pictures of these menacing autos? Riiiiiight.

I wouldnt think to take a picture while driving to be honest. I use my mobile constantly but when i'm driving, i don't touch it whatsoever. Plus in aust if it were a police car of some sort and they saw me with a phone in my hand - boom, fine or licence gone (since i've only got a point left). Not worth it imo.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arizonee
The black SUV is so cliche. The Men In Black have wizened up and have updated their modes of transportation to avoid detection. Now they cruise around in souped-up Hondas and Toyotas. They dress in T-shirts and baggy pants and usually have loud bass pumping. They are not stupid. They know how to blend in.

Our local cops are actually driving around in Mazdas, Chrysler 300c's and Subaru WRX's to bust people who are only looking for your typical ford/holden whatever standard car they usually use. Makes you think twice about gunning it around our area just in case.

<< 1  2   >>

join