It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I attract strange black vehicles...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I live in central Texas and was driving down to San Antonio the other day. On the way, I noticed a black SUV pop out of no where (it probably came in from the side, but for the sake of keeping this thread entertaining, we shall say it appeared using some secret government teleportation device)

I was minding my own business when I noticed the SUV did not have any front license plates and had very dark tint. This was strange because it is the "law" to have plates on both the front and the back AND its illegal to have dark limousine style tint on the front windows. Well, at least that's what I have always been told.

Here's where it gets fishy...

I tried to slow down to get behind this guy and he slowed down too, as if he did not want me to get behind him. While all this is happening, it felt as if I was communicating with the driver in my head. I can not remember what he was trying to say, it was all too strange.

Then I see one of these go right past me

I must admit, I was shi-ting bricks.

However, it was not that incident that made me post this thread.

About 15 minutes ago, while driving home from school, I saw another black SUV to the side of me with no front license plate almost identical to the one I saw while driving to SA.

I must also add that the black SUV has no wording on the outside. Its all black.

Anyone experience something similar? I am being followed/watched or am I paranoid?

They are on to me...

They know who I am...

They will try to stop me, but ah, the universe works in mysterious ways.

David

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Davidius]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Davidius]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I can take this seriously or what you honestly want me to add to this conversation, but I also sometimes like to imagine that if somebody could read my mind that I would always be ready saying things like "You know I know You're in Here." and then I just repeat it over and over again until I realize that if they really were reading my mind they'd find it kind of odd that I keep repeating that statement over and over again as if I can't actually tell if they're reading my mind, you know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think I would be more inclined to believe you if you provided us with pictures.

Oh by the way, this quote:

it probably came in from the side, but for the sake of keeping this thread entertaining, we shall say it appeared using some secret government teleportation device)

Was not needed to keep this thread interesting. Dont post lies, lol

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

I think you might be being a tad paranoid!

Try contacting one of them and asking them what their job is!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It never occurred to me to take a picture with my phone,
but I will try and grab a snapshot if I ever see one again.

Hey! Does it hurt to stimulate the imagination? I like to imagine it was some sort of secret government technology that brought the SUV to where I was. It kinda makes you feel like the main character in some adventorious/action movie.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Are you a criminal? Unless you are breaking the law in some way I would see no reason why anyone in unmarked black SUVs would want to follow you.

Next time you see them pull over and ask them what they are doing.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yeah, but I would rather have the correct facts. Its easier to make a judgment based on the right information fo most cases.

Either way get a pic, and if they are parked somewhere, go up to the car and ask them who they are

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ur tagged homeslice! I used to have a regular buzz by a black helecopter every saturday afternoon at around 1 pm for almost a year, once he came down so low (about 100 ft or less) we could see his grinning dick-head face as we flipped him off. He doubled back and buzzed my house twice more that day. It all stopped when I started to "keep a lower profile"

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
erm,. blacks a pretty dam common colour... and if what i have seen about america and texas, a hell of a lot of people drive SUV's

do you do anything that makes you think you might be followed.. posting on ats or other like minded forums doesnt count as everything on these forums is complete speculation and personal views that i doubt anyone woudl give a monkeys ass about.

just chill dude!.... everyone gets a little paraniod sometime.

@dashen - logicly, it would seem you were simply living under a flightpath , for a flight that happened once a week and only lasted in a year ... if you were getting watched by anyone, their not gonna use a freaking helicoptor... LMAO , its a bit on top dont ya thing... normaly watching people ect is done covertly, not as overtly as possible lmao

[edit on 1-2-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Either way get a pic, and if they are parked somewhere, go up to the car and ask them who they are

With deference to the weather ninja, I wouldn't ask them what they're doing, because dollars to donuts they are going to get in your face. If you do decide to engage them in conversation make it brief, and don't forget the snag a pic.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am with above posters.

Next time roll down your window, wave them over. Then pull over. Just ask them "what's up?" and see what happens.

A few weeks ago I saw a black tahoe or suburban, tinted windows, driving slowly down an adjacent street. He got behind me for a second, but then turned off on another street. Weird thing was the vehicle had a camera mounted on all 4 corners of the roof! I just assumed it's another Google Street Map guy or something but in all black?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius

Hey! Does it hurt to stimulate the imagination? I like to imagine it was some sort of secret government technology that brought the SUV to where I was. It kinda makes you feel like the main character in some adventorious/action movie.

It never occurred to you take a picture with your phone? Your 19 years old, and it never occurred to you? Dang, my son has a cell phone that takes pictures and I have to look at the dumbest pictures you can imagine every time he comes over, but you never thought to take pictures of these menacing autos? Riiiiiight.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Some times people drive black suv. It's a big road out there.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by Davidius

It never occurred to you take a picture with your phone? Your 19 years old, and it never occurred to you? Dang, my son has a cell phone that takes pictures and I have to look at the dumbest pictures you can imagine every time he comes over, but you never thought to take pictures of these menacing autos? Riiiiiight.

Put yourself in my shoes.

The last thing on my mind was taking a picture.

I was too preoccupied with my rear view mirror trying to see what was going on behind me.

And as for the one I saw today, well, I don't know. It slipped my mind. I guess my mind is not programmed like your son's. I don't take too many pictures.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ok, just let me assure you beyond any doubt whatsoever, CIA, Feds, locals, doesn't matter, no one follows college kids home from school in black suvs, you can relax.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Agreed. If it was the CIA, FBI or any other agency and they wanted to follow you for whatever reason you would not know about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just pull up next to him at the lights and get him to wind the window down and comment on how he has a nice SUV. This may not work if you have a junkyard car.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A good cure to stop the voices in your head...
Take off the headphones...
Works every time.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Another interesting post! You are not alone. A contact of mine has experienced a similar problem with black suvs. Was the model of the car a Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ type with black paint and tinted windows, no plates? He has seen them parked in front of his house on multiple occasions. He has a video and picture of the car but it isn't very revealing. In addition, I won't post it because doing so would disclose my location and compromise an upcoming raid on their facility.

Does it look like this but with a black paint job etc?

en.wikipedia.org...:99-03_Jeep_Grand_Cherokee_Laredo.jpg

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Black is the 2nd most popular car color in america. 11% of all cars are black(total). Another 5% are black and something else. 22% of luxury vehicles are black. Many states require and issue only a rear plate. Dark window tint is legal in numerous states.

Paranoia. It's the most popular mental illness on conspiracy websites.

Combine those factors and poof. You get a rational explanation.

<<   2  3 >>

join