It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Glowing Man - Amsterdam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
sounds like you're hoping to prove your powers on some other fellas woman.

pretty slick.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Reminds me of this:

A guy is at a bar and starts talking to this chick. He steers the conversation to sex, at which point he says, "You know i've actually got a pet frog that gives great oral sex on women"
The chick says, "Yeah right! I don't believe that!"
The guy says, "No really! Why don't you come over and i'll prove it!"
So after a few more drinks and prodding, the chick agrees to go home with the guy and see if this guy's frog is a good a lover as he claims it is.
So they get to his house and she gets undressed and lays out on the guys bed.
The guys gets a little box from a shelf and pulls out a frog to the chicks surprise.
He sets the frog down in front of the woman on the bed and says, "ok fella, do your thing!"
The frog just sits there
The guy says, "C'mon now! You know what to do!"
The frog sits there.
The guy says, "Don't embaress me like this! Now do your thing!"
The frog just sits there.
Finally the guy grabs the frog and moves him to the side and says, "OK! I'm only going to show you this ONE more time!"

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
funny thing is i have those abilities and a few more - and when i mentioned it on ATS awhile back in a thread similar to this i was attacked from all sides, called a nut, was told that i thought i was better than other people, prove it, etc. etc. - i defended myself and eventually got banned.

there's a bad word here at ATS - it's called "indigo" - now watch, they will come out of the woodwork.

it is an awakening, ur vibration is increasing - check out www.indigosociety.com for more info...you will feel more comfortable talking about ur newfound abilities there rather than here.

I doubt you were banned for defending yourself. I see a lot of self-proclaimed indigo people around. I guess you missed a recent thread.

Guessing from your chosen name, however, I'm sure that you're less "indigo" and more... Bart Simpson.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InOurNature

just two questions, first of all, if you are in gothenburg why do you keep talking about amsterdam? and second, are you going to meet up with any of the members who have offered to corroborate your story?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
reply to post by InOurNature

just two questions, first of all, if you are in gothenburg why do you keep talking about amsterdam? and second, are you going to meet up with any of the members who have offered to corroborate your story?

Sry for my late respond, the last months I have been in Amsterdam. But I am living in Gothenburg I guess but I kinda travel alot. And yes, if someone want to see me it is no problem.

And for all the others that either thinks its funny or just crazy or anything between, its ok. I would probably act in the same way, I guess the only way for you to in someway belive what I am saying is to see for yourself. Maybe there will be some video or something soon, we will see.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by InOurNature]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join