It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Glowing Man - Amsterdam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
First of all I would just point out that this is no attempt to brag or put myself above someone. Wanna make that clear.

I have wrote some threads that will give you a short introduction to who I am. Things starts to fall in place and I am today something that was a long time ago someone saw. I think its very rare in the time we live in today, and I think its even more uncommon in the modern society we today live in. I am today glowing, and that is literaly speaking. I have abilities that make people around me happy, I send out a wave that hits your stomach. It is a kinda fuzzy feeling and its make people calm. I can give females orgasm, and males get a nice feeling in the lower region. I can translate heat by have my hand over a light. I can send messages only by using my mind. All of this is better that someone who has felt it explain the feelings and the experience. All of this is quite strong and always on going.

I can see that when i try to explain by only using words all of this is sounds kinda crazy and not so important. May it be so, hope for someone that has experinced it to explain better.

So how come that I can do this and for what reason? Well its all kinda easy, this is my mission, yeah I know crazy talk, get used to it.
In a way I am a trendsetter. I am vibrating at a difrent level to what we are used to. And you can do this rather easy, or it is easy. Its only a matter of a process and time is irrelevant. We all have a path to go, and this is also literaly. So how do you follow your path? By being yourself. How can I be myself? I answer with two questions. What do you wanna do? What feels good? First of all comes the realiztion that you are only an Illussion of yourself. We call this mid life crisis or a existential crisis. Who am I? What do I do here? etc etc. Often it results with a new shiny car. Maybe a new job, a new partner, new hoby etc. But when you are using the ways society have you will only create a new illussion of yourself.

Its all really easy, start to question your thoughts. Why are they there? For what reason? Are they mine? Try to understand your feelings, why do you feel the things you feel etc. You can also rather early change the flow by only being positive.

I have alot to say, but I can see that it gets kinda boring. If someone have questions please ask. Specially from them who has felt it.

Take care!

/InOurNature

[edit on 1-2-2010 by InOurNature]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by InOurNature]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
See, I was totally thinking that you were GLOWING. Like a sticker that glows. Too bad.

None of that other stuff you do is cool. :\

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If any of these powers can be scientifically proven, which is quite easy, I will watch your videos. If you cannot prove your claims then you are deluded.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Haha yeah I guess so, hard to start a thread without some sort of "evidence" and I am sorry for that. I do hope for some Amsterdam people who can maybe explain better. If this is of no intrest then its also okey, I guess this is something you need to see and feel. Maybe the thread suits better on a somewhat closed forum for people living in Amsterdam or so.

This is no attempt to prove or to change any of your toughts or belives.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Im going to amsterdam in may. U2U me if you would like to meet up.
I too am on a spiritual path and have found that i need an adventure, an adventure that the universe has designed for me kind of like an assault corse. I want to be free and liberate other people, and show them that they do not have to live this grey gloomy life the Elites make us live. I want to be as free as the Elites, but i dont want to opress and kill people to have that freedom.!
Love and light

[edit on 1-2-2010 by GW8UK]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InOurNature
Haha yeah I guess so, hard to start a thread without some sort of "evidence" and I am sorry for that. I do hope for some Amsterdam people who can maybe explain better. If this is of no intrest then its also okey, I guess this is something you need to see and feel. Maybe the thread suits better on a somewhat closed forum for people living in Amsterdam or so.

This is no attempt to prove or to change any of your toughts or belives.

I love Amsterdam and would be glad to meet with you and measure your abilities. It would be fantastic if they proved to be true. I suppose you can give women orgasms from across the room. I always wished I could do that. This can easily be proven and your gifts would inspire many. I am highly doubtful because many claim special powers and very few have them.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Interested if you can provide some form of evidence.

Let's not beat around the bush though, we all know deep down you're not going to.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am in Amsterdam now. Will be here all of February. Would love to meet and chat about your abilities. U2U if you like.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Am I just too dense to get it? WTF is the Amsterdam reference to? Is it related to dope smokers or hookers?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

No code, the guy is there in Adult Disneyland. Let's see if he wants to prove his powers with a short test.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yes OP please meet up with other ATSers so we can do a proper investigation.

Originally posted by expat2368
I am in Amsterdam now. Will be here all of February. Would love to meet and chat about your abilities. U2U if you like.

My jealousy is incandescent. It's been three years since I was last there and it's not looking promising this year either. A whole month? I'd get lost and end up never leaving if my visits were ever longer than five days.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sounds like you are experiencing the beginning stages of a Kundalini awakening.

I have been having similar experiences ever since my Kundalini awakened. Expect to see much, much more in the coming years, especially as we approach 2012.

Every single human being will eventually have their kundalini's awakened, and they will learn their own unique gifts as well. However, the ability to synch with the vibrations of other people (and even trees, plants and animals) is one of the most exciting abilities that are unlocked when the Kundalini is awakened. Enjoy it, it can last several years.

As for me, I too, seem to be able to draw people together and make them feel warmth and love for eachother, all without me saying or doing anything. I'm also an Empath and can see the entire essence of a person's life by just looking at them as well as being able to tell what problems they are having in their relationships and themselves.

Latest news is that I'm also learning to interpret the akashic records, which many more of us will have access to in the near future. It is basically where the knowledge of the conscience Universe is stored.

Expect to see even crazier things happening over the next 2 years.

Have fun with it! But make sure you keep yourself cleansed, mostly from fear and corrupt thoughts.

VIBRATE HIGHER EVERYONE!!!

[edit on 1-2-2010 by juzchilln]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
thanks guys I needed a good laugh.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah internet is not the place for this, and its even worse when I cant provide any evidence. But the thing is, alot of people know about this, and alot of people have seen what I can do. I dont ask you to trust me, its ok. But I guess this will slipp out in the near future, and I can show you at any time

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InOurNature
I dont ask you to trust me, its ok. .

Yes you did.

You made a thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Yes you did.

You made a thread.

Where does it say that if someone posts something, you're expected to trust it and believe it?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Yes you did.

You made a thread.

Where does it say that if someone posts something, you're expected to trust it and believe it?

"I dont ask you to trust me, its ok." [emphasis mine]

He may not have expected us to trust him, but he certainly asked for it by creating the thread and telling his story.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I can give females orgasm

Now that IS impressive! But as others have pointed out, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

I can give females orgasm

Now that IS impressive! But as others have pointed out, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I didn't realize that -this- was a super power.

I guess I do glow a little.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
funny thing is i have those abilities and a few more - and when i mentioned it on ATS awhile back in a thread similar to this i was attacked from all sides, called a nut, was told that i thought i was better than other people, prove it, etc. etc. - i defended myself and eventually got banned.

there's a bad word here at ATS - it's called "indigo" - now watch, they will come out of the woodwork.

it is an awakening, ur vibration is increasing - check out www.indigosociety.com for more info...you will feel more comfortable talking about ur newfound abilities there rather than here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join