It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel disciplines top officers on white phosphorus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hands up all those that have said Israel didn't/doesn't use white phosphorus

news.bbc.co.uk...

Israel has revealed it has disciplined two senior army officers for using white phosphorus shells during an offensive in Gaza.

The admission is contained in the Israeli response to the Goldstone report, which concluded both Israel and Hamas had committed war crimes.

Details of any punishment given to the pair have not yet been made clear.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hmm, both officers kept their rank. You can just imagine what kind of reprimand that was eh?

"You idiots! How could you let illegal chemical weapons fall on a UN compound? You know full well they're only supposed to be used on civilians when the witnesses can be accused of anti-semitic propaganda!"

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yeah slap on the wrist. "You low level officers don't use white phosphorous." Ten minutes later... Isreali officer talking to the American officer, "Yeah we need tons more of that white phosphorous."
Ah war crimes are quite a shame....
HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST
Don't talk to me about war crimes!!!!!
HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST
My grandparents were murdered by Nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST
Wait a minute....
Soldiers of one religion forcible move people of another religion into camps....
Sounds vaguely familar...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
usualy war criminal are taken to hague, so this is not even a slap on the wrist in my opinion,

we are taugth that there are laws but non seam to follow em , not even thouse that are seposed to stand by them...

top topics

join