It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Evidence Yet that Bigfoot is Real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

Sure its possible a big foot did exist, but with our current technology and expanded civilization you would think we could get some clear evidence that the world would believe.. not just the want to believers

well unless the video is completely lying, i believe it did say that numerous unidentifiable primate like hair samples have been turned in, people have made hundreds of casts of footprints, and then of course the patterson video which would be impossible to reproduce, if you believe a panel of experts who know way more about producing such a video then you, me , or patterson.

I don't know man, looks to me like there's something to it, I'm really not stretching my imagination here either...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

You'd think so, wouldn't you? I mean satellites can see a golfball on a putting green from orbit, or so it's said... Computers, all manner of gadgetry, yet somehow or other, Sasquatch remains illusive. It does make you wonder, and I wondered too, until I saw Sasquatch for myself... That goes a ways towards altering ones perception of what the world is really like.

You have to remember that there are huge portions of the world that aren't, and hopefully won't be, civilized by man. I've been in some of those places, and it can be a daunting thing. Man and all his works are reduced to what they really are, a flyspeck...

A creature of obvious intelligence and cunning, such as Sasquatch is fully capable of knowing when he's being hunted, and take measures to get away from the hunt.

Native Americans have little doubt of his existance...they lived/are living in it right along side. They have a healthy respect, tinged with a little fear, for him. I'm in full agreement. There is something, I'm not certain what totally, outthere.

You may, of course, agree or disagree as the mood strikes you. I saw, therefore I believe.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join