It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Evidence Yet that Bigfoot is Real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Stumbled across this National Geographic documentary today. Dr Meldrum and a team of visual effects experts recreate the body proportions, technology and gait required to have hoaxed the Paterson/Gimlin footage with some astonishing results.

Not that I needed convincing because here in Oz we call them Yowies.

If anyone can embed these YouTube images for me I'd be grateful.

Here's the link. Enjoy!

www.ghosttheory.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This has been argued back and forth for decades. I'm a firm believer that the big foot in the Patterson footage is 100% real. If it was a suit is was THE most advanced suit of that era and the suits that were purportedly worn by the hoaxman have been shown before and they look NOTHING like what was shown in that video. Also if it was a suit it should have been able to be reproduced or the original should be lying around somewhere. There is NO WAY in hell some anonymous guys would go to the trouble to recreate the breasts to the extent that they bounce so naturally and look so realistic on the costume. NO WAY! Those breasts are the single biggest evidence that the footage is real.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That's odd. I was watching this yesterday morning on tv and it has some very interesting arguments.

I believe in the big hairy dude.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

Good work on keeping Crypto-Zoology at the fore. The overwhelming cultural and physical evidence about this beast, shouldn't be ignored. I live very close to the Sasquatch "areas" of N.Ca. I camp in these areas quit often, I have heard calls in the night, but as to wether they are "growers" scaring off any curious hikers or North American primates I can not say definetively.

I have seen what looks like typical primate "burrows" those could also be deer. I continue to keep my eyes to the ground hoping for prints, but have yet to stumble across any. Of the eye-witnesses I have met, I can say corn on two of them, the others clear bible reading god fearing subjects that dont believe in ghost, believe in the Sasquatch that roams their back hills and dense woods of the great west coast ranges.

[edit on 28/01/10 by TacticalVeritas]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
In Australia, like in America, our indigenous peoples have a vast number of stories handed down where they lived side by side - but not always in harmony - with the Bigfoot.

I have a friend that has sent countless scat and hair samples to America for analysis as the labs in Australia aren't interested. These findings always come back the same "Primate of unknown origin". He has also had four separate sightings to date, though he does actively seek them out as well as research the sightings of others.

Thing is in Oz we don't have anything remotely like this creature. No bears, no apes/monkeys/pongids of any type at all.

Landscape is also very rugged and a large proportion of our East Coast has been set aside as National Park. Anything could be in there undiscovered indefinitely.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Srry tried to post but it was an epic fail. Still trying to figure it out.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by ventian]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Thank you Ventian I appreciate your efforts. When you work out how to do it can you tell me?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by noface

Hi There Noface

Do you have an equivalent type of unknown hominid in the UK?

I remember reading a book by Nick Redfern called "Theres Something in the Woods" where he was carrying out research in your country.

Must say I'd never heard of this before. But I have heard accounts of Big Cats.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This video is great, it's really nice to see them lay all aspects out like that. I also spoke with a documentarian that actually got to speak with Gimlin, and the man quotes that what they saw that day was completely real. This footage breakdown just puts the icing on the cake.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I concur
and this video is awesome...I'm still watching it.

I think I know how patterson gilman snuck up on it.....
if I'm not mistaken they rode horses out there....these things can smell humans, they confused it by riding horses....thats my best theory...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Myollinir

I also watched those Videos and I still see alot of unanswered questions pretainting to the documented existence of " Big Foot . For one , the Map of the US where they show the multiple reported Big Foot sightings . If this Creature actually existed , then how could they migrate from state to state without being detected by more people ? Could one reason be that there are indigenous populations of Big Foots in every one of those states that reported sightings ? Hard to believe to me . Another vague explanation they give in those videos is their theory that as of yet , no Skeletal Remains of a Big Foot have ever been found because a Wooded enviorment does not preserve bones very well . Ever see dead Deer bones lying around in the Woods ? I have , so that explanation seems kind of weak IMO . The Patterson Film is still very convincing though of it not being a Man in a Gorilla suit , and until there is more concrete evidence such as a body or more detailed Video evidence , this Mystery wiil still unfortunately stay Unsolved .

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

the fact that the sightings seem to be concentrated in certain areas should be considered as evidence of the creature being real. Not the other way around.

if you found deer bones in the woods consider yourself lucky. Coming across the bones of say, a bear that died of natural causes, is extremely rare. So if bigfoot has far less numbers than bears finding its remain would be practically impossible.

the mystery is solved in my opinion. I have always thought the patterson vid to be very credible and this video only ads to that credibility. This creature WILL turn up one day. It's only a matter of time.....

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Damn, I can watch vids 1,3,4,5 but 2 is being blocked, National Geographic saying it has blocked content in my country, wtf? I'm in the UK, has anyone else from the UK been unable to watch vid 2?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

He...He.... You know , you just reminded me of an Old TV episode of the Six Million Man where Steve Austin meets a Big Foot in the Woods and finds out it came out of an Alien Flying Saucer . LOL , could Big Foot be an Alien Life form , or a Crearture from another Dimention ? .......Hmm .. Naw , Jeez , I need another Beer .........

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

those aren't new theories thats for sure, but not ones I support.

I think the creature is real. but not an alien!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

There's nothing like that in the UK that I know of. There are reports of big cats but this country is so small that if there was anything like a bigfoot, it would have been found already. America probably has forests the size of England so bigfoot has a very sizeable playground there.

People can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by noface

There is something like that in England..big, hairy and of unknown origin....its called the ex wife

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here you go.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Sure its possible a big foot did exist, but with our current technology and expanded civilization you would think we could get some clear evidence that the world would believe.. not just the want to believers

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
i believe the green man in english folklore relates to the big foot or yeti,different name same being. just do a quick search on green man see what you think?????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join