It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wack-job" Norio Hayakawa responds to debunkers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is "Wack-job" Norio Hayakawa. I like this name. Someone gave me this name recently on a newsgroup site.
Yes, I am still around, alive and well and spewing out some more lunatic-fringe topics.
I got used to the fact that I have long been categorized as part of the looney-tune elements on the Net.
(I don't mind at all......sometime it is even quite amusing to get all types of reactions from so many posters on the Net).
This truly is a gret study in Human Psychology.
Anyway, I just wanted to state my beliefs to all debunkers.

My beliefs are here:

1) There is no hard, solid, tangible, physical, irrefutable evidence whatsoever that we are, or have ever been visted by advanced physical extraterrestrial entities in physical extraterrestrial spacecraft.

2) There is no hard, solid, physical tangible evidence or documentation whatsoever that Area 51 in any way is associated with extraterrestrial technologies.

3) There is no hard, solid, physical tangible evidence or documentation that there is a U.S./alien underground Bio-Lab under Archuleta Mesa or Archuleta Mountain in Dulce, New Mexico.

And, finally, here is my position on UFOs:

I definitely believe that there is a segment of the population who really believe that some UFOs are physical, extraterrestrial craft piloted or maneuvered by physical extraterrestrial entities.

I am simply stating here the fact that there is a segment of the population who believe in such.

Any individual, or groups, or even any governmental agency can take advantage of such belief systems of a segment of the population (for any agenda), not that it has been done yet, although it's quite possible that the Air Force may have benefited at one time from such beliefs of some people associating Area 51 with extraterrestrial technologies.

Once again, I am not saying at all that I believe in UFOs as physical extraterrestrial craft.

My reseach on people's beliefs in UFOs has given me tremendous input in the study of Human Psychology and I will continue to study how such beliefs can have some significant impact on society.

Once again, this is "Wack-job" Norio Hayakawa, spewing out more "wack-job" nonsense here.
LOL!!"

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So you think theres no such proof as UFO's or aliens huh?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That's kinda wierd...
Doing a study on the psychology of people?
There's more to it than that.
Don't leave me to assume you accepted a ransom, or bribery to say such. Ofcourse you can't come out and say your days are numbered; Now that you got caught with a piece of evidence, could you? There's something written in between the lines, how many days will pass before the truth comes out? Or before you get done-in, like Mr. Cooper?
Going belly-up isn't a likable trait, my friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The truth is out, and it sucks. To think we have been swindled so easily and openly yet we were to concerned with outrageous ideas instead of seeing naked facts in front of us. Could it be too late to stop their last play?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Jezz the Skeptics and Debunkers have been hitting ATS hard lately haven't they? It looks to me that someone has ATS in there sights!

[edit on 31-1-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok, you have sufficiently summed up won't you don't believe. I gleaned from your numbered list that you don't think UFOs are physical objects. So, Mr. "Wack job," what exactly do you believe?

Do you think they are psychic projections, or what? Anyone can say what they don't believe in, but, Mr. "Wack job," I'm asking you exactly what do you believe in.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ok, whats the news?

I mean, anyone with half of a brain can see that there are no conclusive proofs of alien life ...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

I don't believe I ever saw irrefutable evidence to indicate that they do not exist either. I have seen quite a few deflections that would lead us to believe that someone knows the truth but will not let everyone in on it. You know what I mean, the classified stuff. The stuff they claim that, for national security reasons, we cannot see.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just to refute your statements a bit. We don't know if there is "hard proof" that aliens or UFO's exist. We simply don't have access to it if it does exist. So just because you don't have the information doesn't mean it doesn't exist now does it?

I've seen a UFO. Not sure what it was as UFO describes. I know it wasn't any sort of known aircraft or known natural phenomenon.

But we do know for a fact the AF has benefited from ufo reports. THey've said as much. Allowing them to keep spy balloons from being found out for their true nature.

One other comment someone made. "The debunkers have been hitting ATS hard lately... Someone must have ATS in their sights". Why is that? Because some people believe in these unexplainable phenomenon but they want to eliminate logical conclusions first? That means someone is out to get ATS? Umm ok. I think that's called paranoia.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I don't believe the whack job will be addressing anything in this thread my friend. It was created in 2007. I'm not sure if the whack job even remembers starting this thread!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
posted on 31/1/10 @ 07:18 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks current to me my friend

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Here's the date of his last visit: Last Visit: February 2, 2010

He's well aware of what people are saying.He's just one of those posters who posts threads and leaves them. It's irritating, but common. It's the equivalent of someone texting you and you text them back and they never reply. It's frustrating.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I would agree with Norio's statements, they are very carefully worded and I do not think he is a wack job.

The psychology aspect is extremely important. Its based on the cargo cult where it was observed that certain primitive cultures developed a religious mythology around the cargo planes that flew to and from their islands during WW II. This same phenomena has been exploited in the UFO psyop.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

First thing that popped in my mind as well. I really never thought about disinformation and the advantage it would give the military in some regard. To have people controlled by fear (at one point) could be advantageous. I am not so sure people now would really be in fear of contact though - too much infiltration into media.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

Who gives a flying fart for what you believe ? I don't ! So tell me whats the point of this thread ? To bull yourself up just cos you got labelled a wack-job ? People are individuals they have their own minds and what they believe is up to them ! I can't see swathes of posts proclaiming what they believe ! This is nothing but deluded self-promotion ! So your a wack-job so far up his own arse you've got your head stuck, glad that your proud of it !

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Yeah, they bifurcated the technology at the end of WW II. Thats why propulsion systems have never progressed beyond that point other than bells and whistles and purposely introduced honey pot technology like the internet and cell phones which are surveillance and culling technologies. Its a lot simpler to peek at your files on a computer than if they are locked away in a file cabinet and your cell phone can be used for tracking and evesdropping. Cell phone towers can also be used in sterilization. Have you noticed those powerplants at the base of the tower? I understand about 30 minutes at 2.45 GHz is good for a few weeks sterilization based on experiments on rats.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

No, I dont know anything about that. I spend most of my time looking at charts and statistics but am willing to learn about sterilization due to these things

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

One day I was thinkng about Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged and Project X and the Thompson Harmonizer and thinking about the similarities to cell phone towers and my research popped up a study of 2.45 GHz irradiation of rat gonads and how 30 minutes exposure would result in sterility. I was actually interested in whether they could crank up the towers and make them lethal as in the novel but I was unable to find anything definitive - yet anyway.

As far as Norio he did some really great stuff, I remember on a video I saw long ago and it was very helpful in developing my own views and I can see that they do not differ and although Norio says there is no evidence I do believe there are UFOs, that they are man made and piloted by humans and genetically altered humans made to look like aliens and possibly robots as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I believe in a world of infinity anything is possible and everything has and will happen again. I am a big believer in history continually repeating itself based on human psychology.

I also have some theories on the fractal nature of the stockmarket and angular or I guess you could say semi wave theory ideas that you would be interested in as well, which I am guessing either relates to human psychology or I have identified a pattern that big money/institutional investors and speculators make a move in, then I front run that. Running some pretty good forward testing on light sweet crude contract.

But you seem knowledgeable and I like a good story.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I believe more in conspiracy and generally view the markets as manipulated by hyena packs interested in maximum profits that are used to build underground bases and UFOs, but of course I know next to nothing about trading which it sounds like you are very knowledgable in.

My personal view is that financial weapons are now being purposely detonated which will reduce the U.S. population to destitute paupers.

<<   2 >>

join