It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wack-job" Norio Hayakawa responds to debunkers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

Depends what you call manipulated, and it depends on how you base your outlook on the markets regarding time horizon.. but there are arguments for both sides.

I've sliced and diced a lot of data and have some interesting results that I believe all boil down to greed vs. fear and the natural human reaction, or automated trading program reaction really I should say. But markets can be gamed, even by someone like myself, but I do not make the trends it is just my job to decipher them.

That was off topic but actually would like to know why you think what you do about UFO's and robotic droids etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

It would be great if you could anticipate the moves and make a living that way. I tried commodities but it scared me too much. Made a little on penny stocks. But right now Buffet is really getting my goat on this BNSF merger. But you don't want to hear about that.

I've come to my views on UFOs over many years. I have a physics background and have worked on advanced aircraft on defense programs and satellites but I can authoritatively state that I never saw even a hint of UFOs during all my years of top secret work. It sometimes even makes me laugh when I read internet articles about supposed antigravity drives on systems I worked on where there were none. Where I did see one was on a camping trip and it made moves that could not be made any known technology. It could accelerate to thousands of miles an hour and then stop and change direction on a dime with no apparent inertia.

That was over 30 years ago and it began a life long curiosity of what that thing was. And the answer has changed everything I knew about history and government and why things exist as they are today.

The key that unlocked the door was Die Glocke, the Nazi Bell. When I understood that it was a doomsday weapon then it became clear as to why they can never reveal what UFOs really are. What I found was a particular way of looking at things that when looked at in that light it made perfect sense. Otherwise it did not.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWizard

It would be great if you could anticipate the moves and make a living that way. I tried commodities but it scared me too much. Made a little on penny stocks. But right now Buffet is really getting my goat on this BNSF merger. But you don't want to hear about that.

I've come to my views on UFOs over many years. I have a physics background and have worked on advanced aircraft on defense programs and satellites but I can authoritatively state that I never saw even a hint of UFOs during all my years of top secret work. It sometimes even makes me laugh when I read internet articles about supposed antigravity drives on systems I worked on where there were none. Where I did see one was on a camping trip and it made moves that could not be made any known technology. It could accelerate to thousands of miles an hour and then stop and change direction on a dime with no apparent inertia.

That was over 30 years ago and it began a life long curiosity of what that thing was. And the answer has changed everything I knew about history and government and why things exist as they are today.

The key that unlocked the door was Die Glocke, the Nazi Bell. When I understood that it was a doomsday weapon then it became clear as to why they can never reveal what UFOs really are. What I found was a particular way of looking at things that when looked at in that light it made perfect sense. Otherwise it did not.

Yes with burlington northern he is a true conglomerate now or something to that effect. You should be more worried if you had brk.a stock over the past week - that had to hurt. You are correct, its all about playing with house money (front running and playing big money speculator trends).

So how do you conjure these moves that you saw while camping? Then you agree I guess on some level its about playing the mental game as well. Humans are pretty predictable in large numbers, I am guessing you are making the same inference in some form. I just try to use that information in another format.

How does one get involved in working on things that shouldn't be seen?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well Buffet offered $100 a share and then that turned out to be for some shares we don't know how many. Thats what really got me mad. I mean if he's going to offer $100 it ought to be for all shares not how many he later decides. But I giuess such scummy moves are what got him all those billions. Then he's going to split Berkshire B 50 to 1 and swap for the rest. That may be why Berkshire's tanking. I vote proxies for two other people and I found myself voting for the merger for two but abstaining on one based on their situations.

Bascially, the alien psyop is floated to cover the fact that they can never disclose because they would have to tell the public of their treason and they are not sure how the public would react. If you had committed treason even if you did it believing you would save hundrends of millions of lives that would otherwise be lost in horrific deaths you would have to have a psyop to explain all the advanced propulsion craft flying overhead. The way its done is to keep the debate always on the existence and nonexistence level. I think their latest psyop is telling people that abduction experiences are just dreams.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes, I guess all good story tellers and liars etc. must keep up the lie. I can see that actually, I really do not have a problem believing that if this is indeed the whole truth. I have never seen anything in my life that resembles alien UFO, etc. but I am quite interested in the psychology behind it and the real story that caused this whole unraveling

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Ok, you have sufficiently summed up won't you don't believe. I gleaned from your numbered list that you don't think UFOs are physical objects. So, Mr. "Wack job," what exactly do you believe?

Do you think they are psychic projections, or what? Anyone can say what they don't believe in, but, Mr. "Wack job," I'm asking you exactly what do you believe in.

Thanks, SpeakerofTruth.
First of all, this may sound strange but I believe that there is a difference between what I think and what I believe.
When it comes to what I believe, it's a personal "religious" belief of mine that there are unseen forces (both benevolent and malevolent forces.....though the benevolent forces are the two third majority) that exist in this world, parallel to our dimension and, occasionally, those forces interact in our dimension, steering the human course of history.
When it comes to what I think, I present a slightly different angle.
Unfortunately, I have to go with hard, solid, tangible, physical evidence since that is the only way our humans can grasp.
When it comes to the the topic of UFOs as commonly understood by most people (a topic usually considered to be part of pseudo-science by the so-called mainstream), I try my best to go along with my emphasis on solid, physical evidence. So, in this regard, I am considered to be a skeptic.
However, if there is such a thing as a "closet believer", then that's what I am.
When my late skeptical mother told me that she had once observed a typical "flying saucer" hovering over a railway station during broad daylight, I believe her.
Without going into detail of what Ben Rich reported said at one time, there are two sides to every story.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

So let me get this right, you believe in 'unseen' forces but not in things that ARE seen by many people around the world every single day ? Tell me once more 'What planet are you from ?' !

You really are a wack-job ha ha ha !

[edit on 012828p://02America/Chicago06 by ProRipp]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I am pretty sure that I would be a skeptic as well if I had not actually seen one myself.

The proper way to think of UFOs are simply advanced helicopters used in military operations.

But the thing that so baffles everyone is is which military. That's been the real confounding issue.

Lets take for example, the flap at Colares, Brazil in 1977. Hundreds of UFOs were seen and they shot rays at the people killing two and injuring many more. This went on for several months. It was not reported in the US press but was well covered in the Brazilian press.

At this same time Brazil had cancelled all military cooperation with the US because the US refused to allow Westinghouse to build a nuclear facility in Brazil because it feared Brazil might use it to build nuclear weapons.

Now lets fast forward to today. Have you seen all the hoopla about Toyota accelerator pedals? This is a pure psyop against Japan because of their refusal to allow a USMC base on Okinawa.

But to draw the conclusion that the Colares flap was a US black op in retaliation for the cancellation of military relations and cooperation with Brazil would be oversimplistic because one has to ask why Brazil is of such interest and that has to do with the true origin of UFOs.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Oh, I made a thread about US gov vs. Toyota, it wasn't about the base, but it was due to conflict of interest IMO they totally stepped on Toyota when they had the chance publicly, and made sure a lot of people heard about it as well.

What is your opinion on Norway spiral?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is it possible to do a Negative Star and Flag?

Someone hit the nail on the head about supplying proof. Given the HUGE amount of evidence collected over literally thousands of years, it is time the debunkers either shut up or supply proof that what people have seen and reported is 100% of terrestrial origin. ONE single minuscule failure to do so and they all best go crawl back under the rock from which they emerged.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

There is an excellent thread here on the Norway Sprial where the author calculated the path of the Russian missile based on trigonometry and the ground observations. Truly impressive and fairly authoritative that you are looking at the arse end of a Russian missile as it transits over Russia to its target zone.

It might have just been something to upstage Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. Or, another pet theory of mine is that the missile malfunctioned because of heating due to flying through a methane cloud which are being observed failrly regularly now in that region as the sea floor is outgassing methane. The blue color may have been the reaction of the fuel oxidizer with the methane to create cyanide. A small hole in the combustion chamber would probably create such a pattern as the missile spun during flight. I don't think you have to resort to esoteric explanations although I've seen many of those.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yes, unfortunately I probably agree with you there, although it was a pretty interesting sight.

Do you have an opinion on the "phoenix lights" a few years back? Massive psych strategy?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Er whats the topic of this thread again ? Theres just a two way conversation here between greenbicman and mr wizard is all i can see ? Mods ?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

As far as UFO sightings, I look at them a little differently than most. I am well past the point of belief or nonbelief and to me they are established fact so when something like the Phoenix Lights occur I ask, what is the purpose of the operation. Is it strategic or tactical or simply an event that can be explained without invoking UFOs or is it perhaps just a random sighting? I have not looked into any details of the Phoenix Lights so I haven't formed an opinion. But in my experience such large displays, if they are UFOs are strategic or tactical and are intended to send a message to a particular audience that knows what that message is.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa

When my late skeptical mother told me that she had once observed a typical "flying saucer" hovering over a railway station during broad daylight, I believe her.
Without going into detail of what Ben Rich reported said at one time, there are two sides to every story.

www.myspace.com...

Did you also believe the Santa Claus tale that your mother told you? and did you also believe the fable of a cruisified man from 2000 years ago?

because there is no hard, solid, tangible, physical, irrefutable evidence
that Jesus Christ existed, but with the Santa Claus?
every morning on Dec 25th there was plenty of evidence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join