It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gog-Magog War To Happen This Year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longbob
reply to post by Nomad451

I could and I would and you wouldn't believe it so what would be the point of my saying anything ? You ARE able to do your own research w/ out my help, aren't you ?

I just wanted to say, the burden of any claims speculative or otherwise falls upon the poster to supply proof, not those inquiring about said content...

Your theory about Israel using nukes in Haiti is just that. It means nothing that they were quickly on the scene harvesting organs and God only knows what else they were up to. The only thing I believe they've done was capitalize on an unfortunate event. No conspiracies there.

Be well.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If anything i do believe through reading articles and information gathered from people across the internet that world war three started many years ago with the depleted uranium dumped into the middle east to cause more sickness in the third world countries and rise high in medical costs to pay-off the pockets of the rich pharmaceutical coporate interests and cause more havoc and poverty in these third world countries.

As for nukes this is just a front to keep the public in fear that tomorrow or next year a nuke might go off in your town or near your home. Which i would never wish for as im totally against any country having nukes. We don't need them but its a little too late to say such a thing now the military have been experimenting with these things long before i was born i hardly doubt any country in future generations will get rid of these nuclear weapons. And i can only hope that there wouldn't be a war with nuclear firearms.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

That is the biggest piece of Islamic propaganda that I have see in a while. The bible is older than any for of Islam by thousands of years. Muhammad was an Arab war mongering child molester.

That video ignores the fact that Ezekiel 38-39 specifically says Russia along with PERSIA(IRAN),(GOMER)TURKEY, Libya and Ethiopia will attack Israel.

They are so ignorant to say oh we believe in most of the bible but then we want to twist it in our favor with the Koran. The Arabs are the most Jealous people in the world when it comes to Israel and their national identity that they trash day in and day out with ignorant violence. If they really wanted peace Israel would give it to them. Why do you think Israel allows Arabs to live in and visit Jerusalem? Because they want peace and their religion says all have a right to worship God in the holy city.

If the Arabs would stop shooting rockets and wanting to blow up innocent Jewish people then everyone would be happy. The Arabs need to learn that whoever attacks Israel now has to deal directly with God, he will protect them at all cost till the Anti-Christ fools them with his peace plan. Even then God limits the suffering of the Jews and wipes out their enemies.

I cant believe you posted that garbage here.

Jewish Israel would not be where it is today without GOD JESUS. The so called Jews that were in that movies were the same ones who spit on anyone who is not like them. They will feel Gods wrath more than anyone else.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This thread is nothing but another "Obama is the Antichrist" thread we constantly see popping up here. However, I give the OP credit as it only took him two lengthy posts to get to the punchline.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Sky watcher

. . .

Your theory has been debunked.

. . .

Really?

I did not see a debunking at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
the 2011 deadline to pull all us troops from iraq is to prepare the battle field for iran vs israel allout war. iraq will never let groundtroops pass thru their territory, but whose going to stop them from flying over. the us is speeding up delivories for f-35 fighters to israel to try to offset the s-300 sams iran is ready to recieve from russia. the f-35 are 80 millions a piece, which might as well be free since the cost will be payed for by the 3 billion in aid israel recieves from the us. this embezzelment of us taxpayer's money, the money u see deducted every 2 weeks on your paycheck under federal tax, the money u you make by waking up ever day of the week, the money the causes stress, headaches and arguments with your wife, extra money that could be used to pay bills, the money u take sh-t from ur boss goes to israel so their taxpayers are less burdened then goes back to buy weapons from us military corporations and stockholders.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
world leaders are just pawns in a war between unseen forces. one theory is that is that u have demons and the devil himself influencing world leaders and placing them in power and then pitting themselves against each other to destruction to destroy Gods work; man. it's a war waged against God by the devil. mans destruction is aimed at God. his jealousy of us and his hate of God wants to see us destroyed. but God who is infinitly strong, who see's all things sent His Son, Jesus Christ to show than man does not die, that man cannot be destroyed and that the devils war is futile. if u have the vision to see this you'd know how weak and pathetic the devil is. we are blessed to be created by God, to be His creation.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Once again I see the human EGO has reared its head and you said..

"That is the biggest piece of Islamic propaganda that I have see in a while. The bible is older than any for of Islam by thousands of years. Muhammad was an Arab war mongering child molester. "

I'm not taking anyone side but id like to make a point.
You've fallen for TPTB old ways of divide & conquor.
Let me explain.
All the so called religious figureheads of human history all started out as regular people , who were into heavy philosophy, groovy person for peace and loved everyone.
1.Jesus=regular guy. heavy thinker, groovy person, into peace, loves everyone.
2. Muhammad=regular guy, heavy thinker, groovy person, into peace, loves everyone.
3. Krishna=regular guy, heavy thinker, groovy person, into peace, loves everyone.
4. Budda=regular guy, heavy thinker, groove person, into peace, loves everyone.
Thats just naming 4, but you get my line of thought here, there all the same.
So what happened to the orginal teachings if what we have now is. People saying. "My god is better than your god, my god is more powerful than your god, I hate you, & will kill you and make war with you if you don't bow down to my god because he/she is the supreme god of the universe."
I mean if the orginal message was "Normal person, heavy thinker, groovy person, into peace & LOVES EVERYONE".
Versus..
Hate, anger, loathing, war & KILL EVERYONE.
Its petty men wanting power over the masses, changing the original message into one of hate.
Don't fall into the trap that TPTB have used for thosands of years. You can be so much more than this. TPTB have learned the #1 important lesson. Divide & conquor.
My thoughts from just a regular guy, which thinks alot, is groovy, is into peace, and loves evgeryone...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the 2011 deadline to pull all us troops from iraq is to prepare the battle field for iran vs israel allout war. iraq will never let groundtroops pass thru their territory, but whose going to stop them from flying over. the us is speeding up delivories for f-35 fighters to israel to try to offset the s-300 sams iran is ready to recieve from russia. the f-35 are 80 millions a piece, which might as well be free since the cost will be payed for by the 3 billion in aid israel recieves from the us. this embezzelment of us taxpayer's money, the money u see deducted every 2 weeks on your paycheck under federal tax, the money u you make by waking up ever day of the week, the money the causes stress, headaches and arguments with your wife, extra money that could be used to pay bills, the money u take sh-t from ur boss goes to israel so their taxpayers are less burdened then goes back to buy weapons from us military corporations and stockholders.

Well said! If only enough people listened in the world they may actually educate loved ones instead of fighting against eachother most of the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

What is even more scary, the vast bulk of the US public believed Bush and were all gung ho for another war.

Bush spoke of leading a crusade against terrorism, but the UN ignored him. And so did every other nation except Britain.

Bush spoke of "the coalition of the willing" and Americans cheered, thinking they were leading some magnificent global war, not realizing that only war criminal Bush and war criminal Blair WERE the whole coalition of the willing.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Jesus was no regular person, He is God himself in human form as your beloved video points out for you. The video series isn't all that bad except for the they're is no real Jews left bull. Parts of it are heavily pro Islam and other are not.

Its possible that Mohammad was a prophet for god but I would need to see more proof to convince me of that. God loves everyone and if he was forgiven by God for his sins who knows what really took place.

God is Jesus and Jesus is God witch is Allah to the Arabs. They know it but allot of people hide that fact.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Sorry, I got lost in the derail attempt by other members.

China will not give up it's nukes.

Your theory has been debunked.

I will go away now.

Every nation gives them to the Anti-Christ in the name of peace so they never have to see another million people burn again from the use of the nukes.

You have been debunked, now leave my thread because your argument is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I like people who don't even believe in a religion commenting on the whole Gog and Magog issue. Using Wikipedia as a source( easily edited by the people who inhabit the countries which contain largest population on the planet ie:Russia and China) All three major sects of the Abrahamic religions written millennials ago in languages nobody on this forum can speak or understand. Scholars from all three sects Islam, Christianity and Judaism(enemy of Stalinist russia) agree Gog and Magog clearly refer to the areas of Russia and China which will be wiped out in the future for their misdeeds. Russia and China will not survive and COMMUNISM WILL BE DESTROYED!

People try make their own "judgment" on where they think Gog and Magog is truth is nobody cares on what you think. Islam, Christianity and Judaisim agree that Gog and Magog refer possibly to Russia and China end of STORY!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by cosmicpancakes]

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Gog and Magog will soon come from the holes of the mountains to the surface of the earth:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Your prediciton were accurate, Gog and Magog have been indeed released on 10/13/2010.

The episode of the 33 Chile's miners was the sign for it.

In parallel, The so called Aliens are preparing their fake mass landing. They are not extraterrestrials but from earth and they are not real but spiritual entities, Masters of delusion, they are commonly called malicious Jinns, devils, sheytans.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, uhhh... We're still here I guess. There was no war, and therefore this whole thread is now doomed, I guess?

Got to love all this speculation based on fantasy.

All Abrahamic religions have spoken and warned of Gog and Magog. Therefore, we are all on the same side. I just hope and wish we are all good and God-fearing people when that time comes because it ain't going to be fun. If God has warned us all, they must be something big.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ok well seems I have been wrong in this thread before but Im sure I have it right this time. The alignment of Wormwood AKA Elenin comet witch is really a Brown dwarf Star on September 26th of this year, that brings the star between us and the sun will cause the Great Earthquake of Revelation. The Great quake is also mentioned in the now famous Ezekiel 37-39 prophecy of the Gog-Magog war.

If anything will cause a world wide quake it will be that alignment. Perhaps it is everyones panic and grab for resources just as the bible says along with the spirit of the Anti-Christ for his coming out party.

The Arabs we know are now trying to start a new war with Israel and get their own people off their backsides. Russia could get involved just as a grab for resources as the bible says "hath thou come to take a spoil Gog"?
Gog is Russia.

The massive quake confuses the Arab and Russian armies, they end up lost and fighting each other as Israel strikes them hard in the mountains around northern Israel and the Sinai.

The Palestinian factions have made peace to unite against Israel and Obama is a jackal wanting to partition Israel to 1967 borders witch is an abomination in Gods eyes.

This is as solid as a prediction can get. We know ELEnin has caused bad quakes at every alignment and a quake when it is so close has to be biblical in size. So we have the quake, the push by Obama for peace and the systematic route of Arab leaders considered to weak or smart to confront Israel. The magnetic affect on us humans is known to cause paranoia during solar maximums and with the tenth anniversary of 9/11 happening I think TPTB will kick off the worst war in history to date.

I would recommend everyone get some place high in the mountains and away from any army bases or large cities. Stay far away from any known Volcanoes, Faults and the coast. Pray, Pray for the peace of Israel and maybe if we have enough people praying for peace events will change.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join