It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities quietly reverse underwear bomber tale

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This confirms what we already suspected as Sean48 stated already and that was the OS on this story was not "quite right". Another false flag op? A pretense for an action in Yemen? I think its odd that the Gov is talking seriously about Yemen and before they started, this incident happened. After his father warned the State Department he fled to Yemen. Coincidence? I tend to think not.

Authorities have quietly reversed the official story behind the Christmas Day underwear bomber attack and acknowledged that an accomplice was involved, despite weeks of denial and derision of eyewitness Kurt Haskell’s description of a sharp-dressed man who helped Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab board Flight 253 in Amsterdam. Buried in the last two paragraphs of a story about alleged female suicide bombers coming from Yemen, an ABC News report contains the following bombshell. “Federal agents also tell ABCNews.com they are attempting to identify a man who passengers said helped Abdulmutallab change planes for Detroit when he landed in Amsterdam from Lagos, Nigeria.”

“Authorities had initially discounted the passenger accounts, but the agents say there is a growing belief the man have played a role to make sure Abdulmutallab “did not get cold feet.”

Detroit lawyer Kurt Haskell maintained from the beginning that he saw a well-dressed Indian man aid the accused bomber to board the plane despite the fact that he had no passport and was on a terror watch list.

“While Mutallab was poorly dressed, his friend was dressed in an expensive suit, Haskell said. He says the suited man asked ticket agents whether Mutallab could board without a passport. “The guy said, ‘He’s from Sudan and we do this all the time,’” reported the Michigan Live news website.

Story hereStory here

[edit on 30-1-2010 by mikelee]

MOD EDIT: to correct spelling in thread title

[edit on 1/30/2010 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Very nice find bud .

Where are you getting these leads from ?

Unfortunitly , it just reconfirms what we already know , at least we on ATS

know, it was a plant . I bet you wont see this on MSM , But you will

see more "terror alerts".

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I'll send ya an email in a couple of mikes.

I think they figured out their initial story was not going to hold very well at all. Now the back peddling begins. I'm waiting for an official to state "we never stated he was with anyone"...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Good thing Holder/obama read him his rights after 50 minutes.
link

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Funny, I heard the accomplice story from Day One, and I've never heard anyone deny that story. As I understood it, an Indian or Pakastani guy in a business suit was seen assisting the panty-bomber before he boarded his flight.

When was that story ever denied?

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/30/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Hey Doc,
It was either not reported in many media storys (not all but many) and there was someone (I'm researching now) who did deny he was with anyone initially when this story broke.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This story is key to showing that Kurt Haskell is indeed telling the truth, and has been from day one.

He's the only one....

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

You said the truth there. Same thing I thought when I read it also.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Spot on, accomplices were mention from day one - not only the suit but also the sniffer dog incident at the US end as well.

Seems like they dont even have to cover the truth up anymore, They only need the headline to convince the sheeple

Damn!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ABC News archive states it was a Saudi man with him according to Abdulmutallab himself....Watch the US gov spin the Saudi into a Yemeni....Just watch!!!

The suspect in the Northwest Airlines attack told FBI agents he lived with the al Qaeda leader in Yemen for about a month and was not allowed to leave as he was trained in what to do and how to do it, authorities said. At some point, according to the account, Abdulmutallab said he was joined by a Saudi citizen whom he described as an al Qaeda bomb maker.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by mikelee

"Abdulmutallab said he was joined by a Saudi citizen whom he described as an al Qaeda bomb maker."

Dya think thats what it said as occupation on his passport - al Queda bomb maker?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Icerider

LOL...It probably stated: Occupation - Pyrotechnic Expert

Or something closely associated with bomb making

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Probably now working as a business development exec for Chertoff .

All so obvious, and they don't even bother to hide it anymore, do they.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Icerider

No. They just blame their crazy actions/inactions and failure on conspiracy websites now.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oh I do hope so! It may be that we are getting to them - the fact that they want to debunk us all officially proves that.

I guess someone somewhere is getting nervous, and if th FBI are really confessing to the truth, sounds like theres a loss of control too.

Maybe the panty bomber story is the one that could get them over exposed?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have not been able to confirm if his parents were married, my guess, they were not.

However, I did see the attorney interview on TV. He said that this other fellow was dressed in an expensive suit had seemed to be Indian. Now we are finding out he’s a Saudi? Maybe the Obamanation will go over to the Saudis, bow down, and apologize for capturing this B@$T@rd!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
very keen of the intelligence agency's ..
if the bomb had exploded and the plain went douwn we would have never known...

they knewed there was a bomb aboard and did everything to let the man passes trough...

that seems a criminal act to me ...if Obama has guts he place the responseble individuals behind bars for muder attempt and conspiricy

if the gov. take risk to kill all passengers on a plane in the hope to get something bigger...they most certainly had also no hasitations to let 9/11 happen also....

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

There has been more and more coming out that this was indeed a false flag operation for a couple of reasons. The first one to get new airport scanners installed in the nations airports. It just so happens the old director of homeland security plays an important role in the company manufacturing these scanners. The second reason is however unbelievable as it sounds the US is planning to occupy Yemen because of some claimed Stargate in the waters adjoining Yemen, this is according to a new whistleblower on Project Camelot.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Funny, I heard the accomplice story from Day One, and I've never heard anyone deny that story. As I understood it, an Indian or Pakastani guy in a business suit was seen assisting the panty-bomber before he boarded his flight.

— Doc Velocity

Agree mate... this story was being told from day 1, also in Dutch newspapers, and don't recall this as being denied... Also, don't really get how this 'news' makes is a 'false flag operation'.... or can only an Indian/Pakistani man be well dressed if he's CIA??

[edit on 31-1-2010 by loOranks]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

— Doc Velocity

Yeah, me too, we probably read it here though. I haven't watched any MS news in quite a while, but you could probably bet that no one has muttered too much about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join