It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Chemtrail Picture Thread, Please Contribute!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I would like to invite you to please add your own chemtrail/contrail pictures to this thread. I would like to see it be an ongoing project, much like the other ongoing chemtrail thread, but of course, different!

I would like this thread to be photos of what is known as chemtrails. If you can contribute, some basic accompanying information (if you feel comfortable, only) would be nice, as I am hoping to try and see patterns or gather some data through these pictures. I welcome everyone's help.

Some basic information would be like, date, geographical location, times, observable weather, temperature, things of this nature. Add as much data with your photos as you feel comfortable doing.

I myself will be doing my best to capture as many grids in my skies this year as possible.

OK, here goes, these are the first ones I have had a chance to capture this year.

The date I took these pictures was 1-28-10. I live in Louisville KY, the first of each set was taken around two in the afternoon, with the second set captured approximately an hour and fifteen minuts later. It was in the twenties, maybe thirty degrees that day. (it was cold!!) Two days after I took these pics, it snowed(last night).

I will use the time to label each shot, 2 or 3 oclock, so as to show the spreading and covering of the sky in the period of time elasped.

2 oclock

3 oclock

2 oclock

3 oclock

2 oclock (notice the obvious masonic a / compass symbol? teehee, just kidding, but cool shape none the less)

3 oclock

And, random sky pictures from same day/location:

The broken contrail being laid:

I sincerely hope to see some other chemtrail/sky enthusiasts posting their own awesome pictures to this thread.

(I have a small album of random shots from last year in my media area if anyone cares to look.)

Thank you for your time today!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

G'day hotbakedtater

I used to "scratch my head a little" regarding the chemtrail thing. At 1 point in time, I thought I might be looking at "chemtrails". I even thought I might have identified 1 of those "unmarked white planes" that are often mentioned as "chemtrail spraying" planes. I spoke with my wife about it a few times & we wondered about it together.....

So I kept reading & viewing, working my way through a huge amount of material.

Then I found ATS & read the very well written & researched threads by members such as OzWeatherman, etc...

My conclusion.....?

I now know there is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

"Chemtrails" do not exist. We are looking at contrails.

This has been shown in the myriad detailed ATS "chemtrail" threads, such as:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it is a great shame that people are spending so much time worrying about something that does not exist.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'll try to get my camera up and running, then I can post some.
Later............

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've always been skeptical on this subject. That is, until I started to actually watch planes purposely making tons of trails in the sky.

I live in Southern Alaska, and quite often now I will see anywhere from two to four or more airplanes in the sky; all in different areas; Each plane would "drop" a chemtrail, turn around, and drop another right above that. They would do this in stacks of 3-4 before either leaving the area, or moving to a different part of the sky.

It's very odd seeing stacks of these trails form in many directions in the sky, leading me to believe it's certainly not random cloud formation (As I can see the planes making them). Also interesting that we have HAARP facilities in Alaska, and it's not the first strange thing i've seen in the sky this year.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cannabis907

I never claim to know for certain WHAT is going on in our skies, yet this topic fascinates me.

Grab you a camera, and take some pictures. I would love to see yours!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I don't have a camera but the next time I see them i'll have to call my sister and borrow hers. Today I saw alot aswell, stacked up again all over the sky. There are MUCH more of these trails than in the OP's pictures.

Imagine his trails, but much denser, and 2 or more stacked or next to eachother.

But i'll try my best to get some pics!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cannabis907

Just so you know, the OP is a she, not a he!

And I call what you describe a grid. I see a lot of those formations, the other most frequent pattern in the sky I see is an X.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I would like to invite you to please add your own chemtrail/contrail pictures to this thread.

Many good contrail pictures can be seen via the link my sig - unfortunatley as a long time meteorolgical observer I've never seen an alleged chemtrail.

Here are a few contails:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55d5a07e3e1f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10f5b9f9e921.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9cf9c4be9e8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b94a5a888213.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thank you, those are great pictures! I especially enjoy the second one.
I hope you can contribute often.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
yep, you're wrong when you say they don't exist.....that's pretty much uninformed...i have seen plenty...off coast is huge and the particulate that falls and is collected right there off the parked cars that is determined to contain unspeakable evil ingredients. my desktop background.....shows a nice close-up....a little searching or just sampling really reveals much. play detective, develop your discernment.
i'm a pilot, i know that contrails can propagate an entire layer of clouds, but it's the other evidence i see.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Today's sky, around three thirty ish this afternoon. I am predicting rain or snow in a couple days. Temperature is probably in the thirties.

Thanks for looking!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

DIS INFO to the masses huh nice work

They do exist there is a government patent to them as well search it here on ATS, contrails evaporate cold or not.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

DIS INFO to the masses huh nice work

They do exist there is a government patent to them as well search it here on ATS, contrails evaporate cold or not.

See, thats what I think, contrails dissipate, and these other things, linger.

Today in addition to the chemtrails, I observed a couple of planes NOT leaving ANY trails, which I find odd/interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Nice thread. Great idea.

Documentation of the sky above us.
I'll attempt to add some pics as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

contrails dissolve when the heat is released in cold atmosphere usually trailing 3 to5 plane lengths behind the plane, where as the chemtrails are chemical clouds of multiple chemicals, kinda of like a fogger with chemicals that do not dissolve

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

contrails dissolve when the heat is released in cold atmosphere usually trailing 3 to5 plane lengths behind the plane,

What you propose here goes against the rules of basic meteorology. I wont go into to much detail here, as the thread isnt debating the existence of chemtrails, but please look up saturation, supersaturation, high cloud types, the appleman chart and upper air weather.

Nice idea for a thread btw, regardless of what peoples opinion is

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You mean contrails.

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Really?
I thought "chemtrails" were a fairly recent thing. This is from a paper published in 1970.

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000 ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merging into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

ams.allenpress.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I see the contrails all of the time. One just this morning was hit by the sun and made it gold colored.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i withdraw my post i went off topic sorry

[edit on 1-2-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join