It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Movie Predicts Olympics 2010 Event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

You presume a lot about me.
Thanks for the suggestion that I should do research, though.

In time you may realize that many, many people that frequent these discussion boards do, infact, do a LOT of research themselves.

You may also come to the realization, that after a lot of research, there are people that simply don't agree with you.

I must have missed the part in the research though which suggested that Matt Groening was an illuminati agent. Care to point me in the right diretion?

Edit to add - Nevermind, actually. One look at your signature tells me what I would be getting myself into.
Nice "factoid."

[edit on 30-1-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
It might have been a reference to the upcoming winter olympics, but in order to be a prediction, it would actually have to be somewhat accurate.

If they said in GB, I would be more inclined to follow it.

Everybody realizes that British Columbia is in Canada right?

And Vancouver is in British Columbia.

Just to clarify.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica
Ummm no, Gremlins did NOT cause 9/11...

Now, put on your helmet and go play outside

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The conspiracy involved would be astronomical and impossible, and why would all these television writers and producers not say something?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Actually just watched the South Park Episode last night "Simpson's did It". Which basically covers that the Simpson's have been on air for 20 years and have covered everything possible that has gone on in the real world.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Forgive me but its a MOVIE...FICTION...MADE UP...if movies were to predict the future then why is it ET has not phoned home yet and if a movie depicts batman and Superman where are they in the real world. Do you really believe TPTB would advertise a False Flag in advance in a movie? That would be a pretty dumb move. We must draw the line between fiction and reality are we will lose credibility with everyone when something does come up and eventually something will come up. When we have those facts then we can explore them and figure out what happened but not by wild conjecture based on one line from a really bad movie.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
interesting videos, I have never seen these ones before. Got me thinking. Thank you for posting them!

The card game with the towers and pentagon is very interesting. Makes me think if Osama Bin Laden is even a real a person or just made up character.

Thank you again for this thread its very interesting to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm going by those of you who have the manners of a drunken retard when someone brings up something that *might* be true. I know people who used to play that game (among others), so I remember seeing the tower card at least around that time.

So keep the amazingly brusque, fact-less, snappy comebacks under your butt, until you have some really, REALLY good facts to back your comments up. a) you'll simply look like morons, and b) You're probably ON the govt dole. I've been around enough know nothing govt types to know the mindset.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica
reply to post by star in a jar

Are you sure you don't want to take your tin foil hat off and come out your parents basement.

Or do you actually believe that Gremlins 2 knew about the 9/11 attacks?

Your mind is full of muck.

Not everyone understands what work happens through them.

Not even the people who orchestrated 9/11 may have known that it was set to happen.

There is no thing that has happened that will not happen again.

There is something greater than us that works through us. There is something connecting everything that you can't see.

But you won't ever know that. You're stuck in your own tin foil hat.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
Forgive me but its a MOVIE...FICTION...MADE UP...if movies were to predict the future then why is it ET has not phoned home yet and if a movie depicts batman and Superman where are they in the real world. Do you really believe TPTB would advertise a False Flag in advance in a movie? That would be a pretty dumb move. We must draw the line between fiction and reality are we will lose credibility with everyone when something does come up and eventually something will come up. When we have those facts then we can explore them and figure out what happened but not by wild conjecture based on one line from a really bad movie.

It seems you share the muck.

TPTB are not that powerful. EVEN THE TPTB ARE TOOLS.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

So someone that disagrees with the OP and does so in a condescending tone is "probably on the Government dole?" And not only on the Government Dole, but a drunken retard?

Get real, man.
Jesus.

Edit - I suppose the Matt Groening conspiracy runs so deep that he has sent people here to this website to discredit the fact that a cartoon forecasted 9-11?

As I said earlier, weird stuff like this DOES pop up. But to suggest that there is a secret cabal that is infiltrating every aspect of popular culture to foretell horrific events is just unacceptable, in my opinion.

People need to look elsewhere for the answer.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Oh the irony, you doing to us what your slating us for doing to the OP.

But then again i'm some sort of disinfo goverment agent sent out onto the interweb to find you and stop you from revealing the truth.

Some of the threads here are just plain sad. Mods should do their job and move stuff like this to skunk.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OP,

While we are here, why don't you do us a favor and TELL that story from "the times of Babylon" up to current and show us how Matt Groening is in on this scheme of world domination?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
As a resident of BC i must say that is eerie that a movie based in 2012, says along the line of. "We don't want to have happen, like what happened in 2010 in Vancouver. If this is forshadowing I must say pretty selffish to not give us a formal warning, but have to try and see the signs ourselves LoL....

Lets hope it isn't true there's, enough problems here without something new...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

The reason why most reporters would not report about a Bilderberg meeting?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I do think there's more to it that meets the eye. Good find. S&F

Second line.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wouldn’t be so quick to discredit this idea. Much info that I’ve bumped into alludes to the fact that TPTB enjoy “hiding things in plain sight” while the masses scramble to download the new Jay-Z track, and fret over what shoe heel is in style for that season… To keep people preoccupied with devouring garbage instead of thinking for themselves. It’s all about distraction and the art of energy-suckage.

The Olympics is one of the main events on the planet that has nearly the whole world watching and participating. Hind-sight is 20/20 right? People always look back and connect dots after the fact. So to speculate that something could happen I think is reasonable, especially considering this venue. My spidy-sense tells me the 2012 Olympics in London may be the one to watch. Just conjecture on my behalf…

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
US accelerating missile defenses in Gulf: report

WASHINGTON (AFP) – The US administration is speeding up deployment of defenses against potential Iranian missile attacks in the Gulf to heed off any possible retaliation, The New York Times reported Saturday.

The move involves placing specialized ships off the Iranian coast and anti-missile systems in at least four Arab countries -- Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait -- the Times said, citing administration and military officials.

news.yahoo.com...

They always want to attack in the mid-east during the fall right after Ramadan so this news makes sense with this thread. False flag and then they have their war with Iran. The Dumb idiots running this are going to get the Gog-Magog war this time.

Last Olympics Bush backed off and did not send the ships to the gulf that Russia found out were going to attack Iran, Russia in-turn launched a full on invasion south. They were headed to Iraq and Israel people. Wake Up.

www.asianews.it...
This triggered this
www.time.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
*eats popcorn*

MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH !!

*drinks soda*

SSSSSSSSLLLLLLUUUUURRRPPPPPPPP !!

The movie was great, kept me on the edge of my seat til the very end!

I'm sure Canadian events will create the same effect!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join