It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we live in a created hologram?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Are we changing reality to fit within the parameters of a new perception of reality?

Is reality malleable?

Is it crazy to even think this stuff?

Questioning everything could drive people nuts.

Maybe I'm nuts?

Maybe I should just accept reality?

[edit on 29-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well you might want to read my Actual Matrix Plan expose:

nonduality.com...

reply to post by In nothing we trust

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Drew, I am so going to read this.

While we are at it: Please read this 16 page publication from Brian Whitworth as I feel strongly he is moving ahead in the right direction.
The physical world as a virtual reality

As for holographic reality, see Craig Hogan's theories on this topic.
Holographic Universe

I am still working on my theorem but it stems into dreams as the software language for every reality we will ever become aware or realized in.

The order of thought and the magnitude of a recursive feed back interface.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

I am still working on my theorem but it stems into dreams as the software language for every reality we will ever become aware or realized in.

Perhaps I just need to change my thoughts in order to achieve a different and better reality.

Everything that has ever been created by man started as a thought and was followed through by action.

We are wealthy.

My family is safe, happy and healthy.

My wife loves me and laughs often.

We are free.

We have many friends.

We do not fear.

We go on vacation often.

We have hobbies and things that we do for fun.

We have no debt.

The future is bright and hopeful.

We are creative and think for ourselves.

We are optimistic.

We're not always worried about money.

We are strong.

We are not taxed out of existance by our own government or sub-chapter governments or encumbered by piles and piles of useless paperwork or extorted by the legal system.

My doctor doesn't try to sell me drugs.

My insurance company actually pays my family's medical bills.

Am I crazy?

[edit on 30-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thanks -- I was actually trying to find that "holographic noise" article as it confirms my own research. www.scienceblog.com...

Basically in quantum mechanics it's called the "time-frequency uncertainty principle" but this was the first model in Pythagorean harmonics as well. My blog goes into this naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

reply to post by YouAreDreaming

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Perhaps I just need to change my thoughts in order to achieve a different and better reality.

Everything that has ever been created by man started as a thought.

I would look at this in a different way. I would change the perception towards the thoughts i receive within my mind. It's all in the perception, IMO.
From personal experience, i know that i cannot change my thoughts, for they do not originate from my brain. Modern science never found the origin of thoughts for they are issued from another reality of our own multi-dimensionality. My mind is just a receiver, like a radio tuned at a certain frequency.

Perception is the key here. If we are subjective, meaning, if we analyse emotionally, it may be risky business. If we stay objective, we may have something good going.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If you are very keen in your thought process and synchronicity (coincidences) you will see what you are saying has a parallel to what you experience.

We "are" reality; with out us there is nothing. When I say "we" I am not talking about the human monkey; rather the occupant that you are driving this wild biological interface.

When I drive a car, I don't call myself the car. I know the vehicle and the drivers seat. Less can be said about consciousness and the human body; but when you realize that you are consciousness experiencing what it is to be human; and not a human experiencing what it is to be conscious. A whole new paradigm opens up for your awareness of self.

When you realize that the interface you are driving is your reality... well. I am still working on that; but I have changed "dreams" before they come true so...

We really know very little about all these relationships other then we are fully engaged in them perhaps beyond eternity. My TOE is still very very little.

Drew, I've been pounding the rum and coke since I got home and tried to absorb your article but admit there is so much information to cross reference I will not be able to cognitively digest it fully until tomorrow, so book marked for a more sober read to do myself justice with the material.

That said, a toast to this dream we often mistake for reality!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Are we changing reality to fit within the parameters of a new perception of reality?

Yes

Is reality malleable?

Yes

Is it crazy to even think this stuff?

No!

Questioning everything could drive people nuts.

Maybe I'm nuts?

Probably

Maybe I should just accept reality?

NEVER

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sounds like both your corporeal reality and your mental perspective are in great shape. And you hit the nail on the head about altering your reality, it requires that you change your mind/thinking. It's amazing to me how changing one's socks takes infinitely more physical effort than changing one's mind - yet the resistance we encounter from within!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Without reading anything or any links.

My take is all of our senses can be deceived easily, we don't know where we came from, we don't know where we are going to and most people don't even know when they are dreaming.

Yes, we are easily duped, so a matrix or hologram is a yes in my book.

People that say no are BS themselves.

Excellent question.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The title for this thread is so cool

I have found a glitch in the computer we live in:

I have noticed that sometimes accidents happens 2 times in a row. It's a good thing to know, because it prepares me to look out the 2nd time, to stop it in the buildup.

It's only a matter of time before computers become powerful enough to simulate a planet like Earth with all the people on it. So the chances of this Universe not be a computer simulation is pretty small.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Does anyone else ever get the feeling that what is happening isn't actually happening, or isn't real? I think that feeling ties in with Deja Vu, and the possibility of a Matrix.

Anyway interesting thread thanks for the links and info. Flagged

new topics

top topics

join