It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to say hello...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
And introduce myself to the forum. I have been reading (lurking - lol) ATS for some time now, and decided to register today. I have read some very interesting comments, articles and theories about various matters here, some of which seem logical and others which raise a question(s) in my mind - which is good.

I have a new website about UFO's which I realize I can not post any info/link info to until I have been a member awile, but look forward to
doing so at some point in the future.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I think that you will find that there are many topics that will spark your interest. I can't wait to read some of your threads.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Namaste newcomer.

I am pretty new here as well. I would like to check out your site sometime, maybe you can u2u it to me?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the ATS. I feel since you already possess a site related to ufology you will fit in fine here, hopes to see some solid evidence related to the UFOs in some of your future post friend.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I’m looking forward to reading your posts.

Need any help with anything just ask?

Cya around the boards.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Welcome. I am new myself. It sounds like you will have some things to contribute...cool!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes! I heard a comment today on a YouTube.com video by Clifford Stone, U.S. Army Sgt. First Class (retired?) where he stated the following regarding UFO's:
"The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, it is evidence that's been denied...."

top topics

join