It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less Water Vapor May Slow Warming Trends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Less Water Vapor May Slow Warming Trends

www.nytimes.com

A decrease in water vapor concentrations in parts of the middle atmosphere has contributed to a slowing of Earth’s warming, researchers are reporting. The finding, they said, offers part of the explanation for a string of years with relatively stable global surface temperatures.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
HA! They don't have a clue what they are talking about. They try to cram global warming down our throat like its proven science. The fact of the matter is we don't know, and this proves it. they had some conflicting data and with the email leeks last year, they needed a fall back. I wish they could just face the facts, the earth is in constant change, were going threw a phase.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well actually water vapor is the most prominent greenhouse gas so they got some of this right. Though this sounds like an excuse to say it's all very real and we gotta pay more taxes or something to fix it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I can't believe these charlatans are still hawking this snake oil.

There is no such thing as "Climate Change". It is boogie man sent to separate you from your money.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I bet you they got their information from Bin laden.
He has all of his chips on the table now along with Gore.
I hope between the two of them they can at least come up with something a little more convincing than data provided by Google.

top topics

join