It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another man to be charged with Indian man Ranjodh Singh's murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Another man to be charged with Indian man Ranjodh Singh's murder

www.news.com.au

A 25-year-old man arrested at Wagga Wagga will be the third person charged with murder after an Indian man was set alight while still alive and dumped beside a rural road.
A 23-year-old man and his 20-year-old wife were arrested in Sydney's San Souci on yesterday and later charged with Mr Singh's murder.

Mr Murdoch confirmed the three all knew Mr Singh, ruling out race as a motive for the killing.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29/1/10 by Zelong]

[edit on 1/29/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This link should work others didn't I see.

"Mr Singh and the fellow who was taken into custody this morning were both residents of Wagga, notwithstanding they worked in Griffith.

So there you go! No racist Attack!

People please be Aware Australians are being targeted as red necks etc... Next time these reports come out leave it to Aussies who know whats happening in their area Please.

Like the Five day protest which was a Riot! in Harris Park - Parramatta last year, migrants bashing migrants NOT AUSSIES - we have Better Things To Do!

Zelong.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28/1/10 by Zelong]

Mod Note: Links should work now

[edit on 1/29/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yep. But no matter how often Aussies have tried to say this here in ATS, there have been those determinded (WHY ?) to portray these incidents as evidence of 'racist Australians'

Personally, I believe it's simply part of an agenda being carried out worldwide to foment racial strife

Same thing is being pushed continually by the UK media (although why we should call it the UK media should be questioned each and every time we say that, because zionists, or more precisely jews, own and control 96% of the world's media now)

And of course, same thing in the US

First they dump millions of migrants on largely unwilling host populations and threaten the host population that they will be seen as 'racist' if they protest

At the same time, 'politically correct' speech is rammed down the public's throat

Next, they encourage migrants to walk all over the host populations

When the long-suffering host population FAILS to erupt, the mass media is employed to ramp up any misfortune that may befall the migrant population by screaming: 'racism ! racist attacks ! '

It's hoped in this way to inflame the migrants and spur them to 'retaliate' against the host population

after which it's intended the host population should retaliate against the migrant population

and that's how they pit one side against the other, known as 'Divide and Conquer'

Meanwhile, the very governments who have DEFAMED the migrants' religion and cultures (i.e., 'Islamic terrorists')

do a 180 degree backflip and instruct the brain-washed host population to 'respect' the migrants' culture and religion

So, who are the REAL villains here ? As if we need to ask

It is the GANGS of CRIMINALS posing as 'politicians'

AND their co-criminals, the whore media

Unfortunately for the media (now dying in its tracks) and 'politicians'

the person on the street SEES RIGHT THROUGH the agenda

We've seen it too many times before

Our forebears DIED as result of indentical agenda

WE have learned by observation

We're not falling for it, most of us, anyway

But in the meantime, just as they're STILL trying to push the 'global warming and pigs-that-fly pandemics' --- they are STILL trying to push racist wars

and there are those who accept money for promoting this agenda in fora worldwide .. even here in ATS

When the truth is far more prosaic. Murders committed over money and power

by migrants who bring their racist and other problems with them when they land in the host nation

Meanwhile, Aussies work to pay taxes which feeds and clothes and provides 'benefits' to those migrants, all the while being accused of being 'racist'

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

i'm not an aussie but i think you've hit the nail on the head. something's really fishy at the tippety top and it's a good thing folks are starting to recognize it for what it is. we either get along or fight to the last man standing, which of course has been repeated in smaller scale through out human history. one thing's for certain, i ain't wearing a burkha.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
So there you go! No racist Attack!

Oh shoot.
Ok thanks for this thread

This was not a racist attack which means none of the attacks were racially motived because all other attackers shared the same criminal mind as this attacker since all attackers are on a state of interdependance... just like the borg.

thanks for clearing that up!

[edit on 29-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks ModernAcademia
for being fair .
I think it was one of your threads that was misinforming. I didn't post at the time as there was no person charged. I was 99% sure it was no racist attack.Too much explaining to do as to whats really going on down here.

Dock9 has put it in Clear TXT (Thanks Dock9 :up

Yep. But no matter how often Aussies have tried to say this here in ATS, there have been those determinded (WHY ?) to portray these incidents as evidence of 'racist Australians'

Personally, I believe it's simply part of an agenda being carried out worldwide to foment racial strife

Same thing is being pushed continually by the UK media (although why we should call it the UK media should be questioned each and every time we say that, because zionists, or more precisely jews, own and control 96% of the world's media now)

As soon as an Indian is attacked Aussies are to blame!

More on my statement above:

Like the Five day protest which was a Riot! in Harris Park - Parramatta last year, migrants bashing migrants

It started here Indian man assaulted in Harris Park

More than 100 people were caught up in violence late last night following an attack on a young Indian man. Police said they were initially contacted about an assault on an Indian man in his early 20s around 8.50pm in Wigram Street, Harris Park by a group of Middle Eastern men. The Indian man did not wish for police to pursue the matter

Two things should be public here:

1. One week earlier Indian taxi drivers protested about their safety and blocked off roads in Melbourne
  2. **Police have no records of assaults against Indians in the Harris Park - Parramatta area

The Policed called it a protest.A protest needs a permit with start time-end time.
When a protest goes for Five days I call it a RIOT!

2nd day: Another Indian uprising in Harris Park

Some truth comes out:
Harris Park violence 'going on for years'

Mr Moyes said he first became aware of violent street crime in Harris Park a number of years ago when, as head of Wesley Mission, he found his workers were repeatedly robbed while helping people in the area. "I found that over a period of time many elderly Anglo-Saxon women were attacked and robbed and had their purses snatched and phones stolen," he said. He said the attacks were mainly carried out by young Middle-Eastern men.

The Indian PM got involved too

The Australian gov gave India 10Million to set up an internet education network too pay them Off I guess

Two weeks ago Parramatta gets given to the Indians Indian festival announced for Parramatta

This problem would be text book by now two migrant populations swelling and now over lapping each other
my government would know of this!

One more thing the coppers have shot them self's in the foot on this one because of their policy of Not Filing Migrant Crime! **So there's No Statistics on the problem

Zelong.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Not to make light of those terrible attacks,but,it seems to me the Indian government only waded into this because they are still sore that we wont export uranium to them.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As far as I know Americans think the Australians are awesome. That has been my general take on it. I share their sentiment because every Aussie I've ever met has been really cool and friendly and such. Heck, I can tell you several stories about fun filled drunken times with some random vacationing Australian I just met. They are cool in my book.

new topics

top topics

join