It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD and Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have heard rumors/explinations about chemtrails being a part of a radar system. The logic being that the tiny metalic particles they spray in the air help carry radar signals. I know that the spraying in Canada and the US is at a constant, Since Canada is part of NORAD. Is it posible that NORAD is responcible for spraying the north american continent in atempt to create a real time radar?, for the purpous of detecting any objects entering or leaving the atmosphere over North America. If anyone has a link or has heard of similar rumors please let me know

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Jaypeth, that is an interesting viewpoint but how would you explain the reports of chemtrails over the midwest? In order to enter the atmosphere a certain angle is required. Too steep and the craft burns up and too shallow and the craft skips off the atmosphere. Given that, an effort to reenter the atmosphere over NA would likely result in detection from anything along the physical borders. I wouldn't see the need for such a radar in the middle of the country.

Secondly, how would you control the orientation of the metallic particles such that they direct the radar reflections back to a monitoring station on and not into each other?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In the same fasion as a radio signal travels farther when it is overcast useing the moisture in the air. Real time radar is like a magnetic barrier, In theory most similar to a force field, with the purpous of detecting any interfearance occuring from objects passing through. UFOs dont necicarily need a entry angle. just a thought but i suspect NORAD to be mainly concerned with detection UFO entrys

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There are no such thing as chemtrails, they are all contrails. Unless you have substantial evidence convincing otherwise I suggest you stop this silly debate.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by elmariachi
There are no such thing as chemtrails, they are all contrails. Unless you have substantial evidence convincing otherwise I suggest you stop this silly debate.

You're not going to get anyone to stop talking (or believing for that matter) about chemtrails just because you say so. You might have better luck if you link to any of the numerous chemtrail threads where the existance/non-existance of chemtrails has already been debated.

Anyways, surely someone could draw a conclusion between metallic particles being sprayed in the atmosphere and scalar weapons?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian
Secondly, how would you control the orientation of the metallic particles such that they direct the radar reflections back to a monitoring station on and not into each other?

See chaff:

4: material (as strips of foil or clusters of fine wires) ejected into the air for reflecting radar waves (as for confusing an enemy's radar detection or for tracking a descending spacecraft)

www.m-w.com...

www.reviewjournal.com...

RENO -- Some Nevada officials criticized a federal report on military chaff and said the document raised more questions than it answered about whether the radar-evasion material was harming people or the environment.

The military has insisted the material is not harmful, but the report by the General Accounting Office concluded that its health effects were unknown and that more studies were needed.

[Edited on 5/28/2004 by Bangin]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think it is important to distinguish between the day-in-day-out spraying, at relatively low altitudes (approx. 10,000 ft.) and the occassional test involving powders, aluminum, and what not. I feel that the "tests" are part of the exit strategy. A casual mention that tests are concluded would dismiss the whole issue in everyone's mind. No one would wonder why entire populations have been sprayed for 5-6 years with chemicals whose only value is to produce lung damage and reduce everyone's immune system.

top topics

join