It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Poll

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Not to derail this thread the NIST quote was simple and to the point, there is insufficient data regarding collapse time to make any clear argument about resistance and free-fall. Insufficient data. End of story on free-fall.

There's insufficient data to prove the "official story" isn't full of crap then.

At least for you. For myself, and even for NIST, there is enough data to determine WTC7 free-fell. Trust me, NIST tried to deny it for years by trying to extend the collapse times, but they eventually had to do an acceleration measurement and were forced to conclude it did in fact free-fall.

To within very small error bars (a meter or less) we can calculate the acceleration by watching it fall in videos. And this has been done repeatedly. I've even done it myself and got the same result. So you can't tell me that it can't be done, because I know how to take measurements (I'm an engineering student anyway) and I have done it. Claiming there is insufficient data is asinine anyway considering all you have to do is watch it fall in real time and know how far spaced the floors are from each other.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
The results so far extremely encouraging. If only that was typical of general populace. Folks - please share these results and the information here with your friends.
Once someone has opened their eyes and mind, and found the truth, and the horror and what the government did, they dont forget. So the pool of people who know is ever growing, never shrinking.
At some point, it will become overpowering and the MSM will have to carry it. It wont be easy of without great turmoil, but it must come.
Dont be shy dont be afraid - tell your friends.
As the saying goes "Lets Roll!".

But it IS indicative of the general public! Earlier in this thread someone posted the results of 3 or 4 different polls and indeed 80% or more think that the government lied about what happened that day, or that the US government had something to do with the attacks.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by without_prejudice

Here is one of them.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

No, they have not told the truth

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Nyrossius Maxim]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
wow latest tally on last page has:

407 people Do Not belive in the Official story

while only

20 people believe in the Official Story

I know the results would be somewhat skewed as this is a "conspiracy forum".

But 407 to 20!!!! yikes.

What can us 407 people do though to help get a "Real" investigation of 9/11 going though? I don't know....

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I get 411 nays and 20 ayes up to this point.

That's 0.953596 or ~ 95.36% don't believe the OG/MCT and ~4.64% are True Believer official government/media conspiracy theorists (19 Arabs with boxcutters). Some irony there IMHO.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't believe the official story. However, I am not entirely convinced the truth would be beneficial to us in the western world right now.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

And why should it be beneficial? We need to know the thruth or worse things will keep happening in the future based on this 9 year old lie...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AphexTwins
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

And why should it be beneficial? We need to know the thruth or worse things will keep happening in the future based on this 9 year old lie...

Good point, if the people solely responsible were held to account and tried for their crimes then it would be a good thing. However, if it crashed the U.S into revolution then you guys would be very vulnerable to attacks from other countries that really do want to take your freedom. I am not sure which would be the lesser of 2 evils but I can hazzard a guess.

EDIT: SORRY TO MODS IF THIS GOT DERAILED. PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FROM POSTING. I WILL NOT POST OFF TOPIC AGAIN.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeWay
No. The laws of physics do not lie, the government does as a regular matter of operations. To those who believe the government's fantastic tale, I say put your opinion on the shelf for a few days, engage your critical reasoning and do some real research. If you are troubled by what you find then know you are beginning to awaken to the truth of the sad state of our union. They have taken our beautiful country and turned her into a rampaging harlot.

well said

its ez to C the OS is a LIE.

who dunnit is the better Q?

certain country's intelligence agency's were involved with a cheney here and there....and i think most in our gov't are afraid to speak up!...i.e career suicide

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

"There is nothing you can do to stop it, so why are you WASTING your valuable time arguing with a bunch of conspiracy theorists? "

He probably does it because it's interesting. Plus, there's no harm in someone presenting an alternative viewpoint.

"There are many previous scientific polls showing that millions of Americans and people worldwide think the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is a gigantic lie, and the numbers are growing yearly."

Millions of Americans and people worldwide also believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ. That doesn't mean Jesus was the son of God.

If millions of Americans really think that their own government was responsible for 3000 deaths on 9/11, why don't they do something about it other than post on conspiracy forums? That's what I'm not understanding about all this. The years go by, passionate post after post is made saying that now is the time for action, let's bring the real perpetrators to justice, - yet nothing ever happens.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicen
If millions of Americans really think that their own government was responsible for 3000 deaths on 9/11, why don't they do something about it other than post on conspiracy forums? That's what I'm not understanding about all this. The years go by, passionate post after post is made saying that now is the time for action, let's bring the real perpetrators to justice, - yet nothing ever happens.

Right. All we do is complain online and nothing ever happens.

Same thing before civil uprisings, too, you know. Just a lot of complaining.

You probably missed it sitting around your house, but tens of thousands of people have participated in massive marches at various cities in front of government buildings, signed petitions, contacted their representatives, formed non-profit organizations of thousands of professionals to raise awareness, made television appearances, gone on radio, made documentaries, published books, etc. etc. etc. All you see is what happens on the internet, because the only place you go to see any of this is the internet.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

"You probably missed it sitting around your house... All you see is what happens on the internet, because the only place you go to see any of this is the internet."

So what should I do? Go and watch you march in a rally outside the White House calling for a new investigation? I don't know if you yourself are some kind of activist, but surely the vast majority of the contributors to this website only see any of this online.

You make a fair point, though. What I was probably getting at was that in terms of actual progression towards re-investigating 9/11 rather than endless online rhetoric, the movement is nil. We keep hearing that X million believe in a conspiracy, but surely the most devoted must accept that right now the chances of this belief being translated into action are remote. And when I say action, I take your point about the marches, the books, the videos etc, but what I mean is specific action regarding a new investigation.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicen
So what should I do?

I didn't say you should do anything.

Do what you want about it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
wow latest tally on last page has:

What can us 407 people do though to help get a "Real" investigation of 9/11 going though?

What would you consider a "real" investigation? The collapses have already been investigated by a lot of people.

If another investigation was done and they said that airplanes and fire caused the WTC collapse then nothing was accomplished at all. Truthers would still believe they were demolished. If another investigation was done and they said that the WTC towers were demolished then debunkers would still think they collapsed due to airplanes and fire.

If after 293 investigations truthers are still truthers and debunkers are still debunkers why waste the time and energy on yet ANOTHER investigation?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
They were not telling the truth. 100% my final answer.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
No, they haven't told the truth.

I feel the same way.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
No, they have not told the truth

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
No, they lie. It was twisted to frame enemies of jews.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
US Government COVER-UP

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join