It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 4 countries have $0 external debt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.cia.gov...

These are not all for the year 2009 or 2010 but are of the latest gathering for that country.

"195 Brunei $ 0 2005 est.

196 Liechtenstein $ 0 2001 est.

197 Palau $ 0 FY99/00 est.

198 Macau $ 0 2006 est. "

These are the only 4 countries that are truly safe from the wrath of the IMF and other world organisations that are hell bent on created international debt to control governments.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
www.cia.gov...

These are not all for the year 2009 or 2010 but are of the latest gathering for that country.

"195 Brunei $ 0 2005 est.

196 Liechtenstein $ 0 2001 est.

197 Palau $ 0 FY99/00 est.

198 Macau $ 0 2006 est. "

These are the only 4 countries that are truly safe from the wrath of the IMF and other world organisations that are hell bent on created international debt to control governments.

While I approve of debt when used to invest in something that will produce an obvious return, forcing debt upon a population seems to be morally wrong. 51% of the population vote for the other 49% to have to take out a loan and then repay even more money back.

If I were a statist I wouldn't even want it to be legal to either borrow or lend in order only to spend! Borrowing to spend is almost always the wrong decision.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am so rotten on geography (hey in High school I was boy crazy not map crazy!!) that *blush I have never heard of macau or palau. I could not tell you where the other two are on a map, but I have heard of them. I wonder why these 4 countries have no debt?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The Great Liechtenstein has no external debt! lol tiny country

Anyway, I'm curious how these seemed to have "escaped" the dilemma befallen on all the other nations outside of them. Can't be luck, must be something else, that's what I'm interested in lol

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Liechtenstein is one of those "tax havens" used by the rich and famous to store their wealth away from the tax man. No wonder it doesn't have any debt... it has everyone's wealth.

As for the others, you can be assured that at some point in the future, if they don't become tax havens, they'll be on the axis of evil list, and ravaged for all their wealth by the "allies".

Brunei... isn't that where the richest sultan in the world comes from? A bedfellow of the Bin Laden & Bush families?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They haven't got Vatican city on that list . I bet they don't owe anything either .

top topics

join