It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbia University On Trial For Treason (Obama related)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I have a real dislike for the type of authority that (I feel) has been fraudulently assumed.
I don't think that Bush or Obama had or have the authority to legislate, send us to war, decide where our tax dollars go, or the many more things I've seen done in the name of national security. These are just a few of the examples. We weren't chartered to have a king. Anything that would knock him down a few pegs is the best news I could hear.
There is far too much federal influence in our lives, and everything I hear coming from him announces more.
I don't have the time I need to vent the total frustration I feel when people won't even consider the fact that any of this is wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is so insane I don't know where to begin.

As I understand it Obama did not write a senior thesis at Columbia (it was evidently not required during the period he attended) but did spend a year writing a long paper on Soviet nuclear disarmament for one of his political science seminars. Columbia University did not keep a copy of it. This is not surprising. Most universities do not keep copies of all papers written by students. They would have warehouses full of them if they did.

My source is:

snopes.com

You can just go to Ask.com and get many hits on this subject.

BTW: As a general rule I distrust authorities who display rolls of toilet paper on their desks.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Sestias]

<< 1   >>

join