It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delete please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Delete thread

[edit on 26-1-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Do you think most people psychologically are able to handle seeing a real alien?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Do you really think most people psychologically are able to handle seeing a real alien?

Yes, why would they watched the movie then? Most people are interested in alien life as long they're benevolent

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Are you?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What's your point? You copied some news about Avatar breaking records, but what exactly is your point? What does that have to do with disclosure? You didn't explain, you didn't share your opinion, and as you know (do you?) you shouldn't just just quote an article without giving your opinion.

And I don't know about others, but I'm getting sick of these disclosure threads grasping at straws. Everywhere people look they see signs of imminent disclosure! At this point all it seems to be needed is anything remotely connected to aliens and people see clear signs of an orchestrated effort to let the masses know alien visitation.

Give it a rest! Or at least present supporting arguments and evidence! It's getting ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
What's your point? You copied some news about Avatar breaking records, but what exactly is your point? What does that have to do with disclosure? You didn't explain, you didn't share your opinion, and as you know (do you?) you shouldn't just just quote an article without giving your opinion.

And I don't know about others, but I'm getting sick of these disclosure threads grasping at straws. Everywhere people look they see signs of imminent disclosure! At this point all it seems to be needed is anything remotely connected to aliens and people see clear signs of an orchestrated effort to let the masses know alien visitation.

Give it a rest! Or at least present supporting arguments and evidence! It's getting ridiculous.

Can u give it a rest? why are you on my thread then, if ur sick of "disclosure" are u bored? are you lonely?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
Can u give it a rest? why are you on my thread then, if ur sick of "disclosure" are u bored? are you lonely?

I'm in your thread because first of all I wanted to post, and secondly because I can. If you only wanted hear comments agreeing with your unrealistic fantasies you should have gone to some other forum.

You may deflect whatever you want but the fact still remains that, as is, you are breaking ATS posting rules.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by sam_inc

I'm in your thread because first of all I wanted to post, and secondly because I can. If you only wanted hear comments agreeing with your unrealistic fantasies you should have gone to some other forum.

You may deflect whatever you want but the fact still remains that, as is, you are breaking ATS posting rules.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? THE THREAD WILL BE DELETED

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

No it won't.
ATS doesn't do that.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ouch! I know ATS is harsh and full of skeptics etc...but that was a quick give-up.
Believe it or not, there are always going to be interested parties regardless of the flood of people who try to flame your board... in this case it was a trickle.. Don't give up!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Please do not create threads, then delete the OP (opening post). It disrupts the flow of a thread.

And let us all remember Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Closing thread now.

top topics

join