It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Way to go people, lots of class and an inordinate amount of intelligence being shown in this thread.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
3 Words....

WOW, JUST WOW!

If Alex isn't working for TPTB, then he is most definitely the most egotistical spectacle of a human being I've ever seen. And the nice addition of the William Cooper video summarizes it all up pretty good. I always gave Alex the benefit of the doubt, as he does spout off alot of what is going on, but have now changed my view entirely of him, and because of his immature and disrespectful attitude in this protest he has truly shown himself to be a complete maggot.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretbear

And no side-steps this time man, I am calling you up on your crazy statements.

I was not side stepping anything. You chastised one person for calling some idiots and then you did the same exact thing yourself.

As for Alex Jones? His behavior is indefensible. If you had watched the videos you would see that. Your right, this is not about me or you but about Alex Jones and the We Are Change protest. It's just that I noticed you expressing your discontent at someone using the idiot word and then you turn right around yourself and do it. I just had to comment on the hypocrisy I noticed because I did not understand how you could justify it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122
Douchbag...Fat....Sloppy....Now I know theres no intelligent life on this forum
You guys have stooped lower than Alex any day.
one word...
Jealousness
Your all jealous of his achievements obviously.
To slander someone for interrupting? Again whats your point people?
This place sucks... And you all have screws loose. Hope to see your faces behind the fence,loosers.

On the one hand I think everyone on both sides could express themselves without the crass insults. As I have read this thread I have seen it on both sides. I have done my best to refrain from being crass although I admit to being tempted more than once.

Now I would like to address the accusation of "jealousy", I doubt anyone here is jealous of Alex Jones. He has nothing to be jealous of. I mean that. His life is not something worth coveting or emulating. Many have done much more then him. Amnesty International, Cop Watch, Wiki Leaks, Source Watch, Open Secrets , just to name a few organizations that put their necks on line and have accomplished more with less. The We Are Change people were also trying to accomplish something. Not just a "raising of awareness" no, they are fighting a legal battle on behalf of the public good. These are people to emulate and work with.

The accomplishments of the organizations I have listed are well documented. I ask you colt, what has Alex Jones accomplished?

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Flakey]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The camera mans face when he notices alex (with the tri-pod) says it all.

Alex jones is an ass, and a very annoying one at that.

I stopped going on Infowars a long long time ago

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This thread is sick. Do you really lack so much intelligence that you need to name call instead of use any real facts whatsoever to try to destroy ones character? Calling Alex Jones fat.. Our President is black. Does that offend you too?

Alex Jones isn't co-intel thats just ridiculous.

Facts or STFU. Pretty sure thats my new motto.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Doublepost delete please.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Many of the more passionate comments are a result of either a zealous belief in Alex Jones or from peoples realization of his motivations. When it comes to the facts they have been scattered through out this thread and in the OP.

Alex Jones was invited to speak at the event. He refused. Then he made an appearance despite refusing the original invitation. When the speakers invited him to come up to the front of the crowd to speak Alex Jones refused. When the protesters filmed him up close and personal he told them to get out of his face. When the organizers had finished with their speeches they questioned Alex Jones and asked him why did he do what he did. All Alex Jones had to say to their questions was "You have a hard on for me" and "I don't care." These are the facts.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I really can't stand Alex and his fear mongering. He goes out of his way at times with that and I just can't stand it anymore. Sickening. Its obvious that he is self absorbed and out of touch with people. He likes seeing film of We Are Change with camera's in people's faces, but he sure didn't look very comfortable with one in his face.

He is a hypocrite and he lost credibility for me with the Charlie Sheen fiasco.

I don't think he is working for "them" I think he is just out of control and to absorbed with his own paranoia.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122
Douchbag...Fat....Sloppy....Now I know theres no intelligent life on this forum
You guys have stooped lower than Alex any day.
one word...
Jealousness
Your all jealous of his achievements obviously.
To slander someone for interrupting? Again whats your point people?
This place sucks... And you all have screws loose. Hope to see your faces behind the fence,loosers.

So.........................

This is how people defend what Alex did in those videos? I have seen two defenses since I pointed it out and still they are void of actually defending his actions. I think the average fan of Alex has shown their true colors in this thread right here. People may be saying stupid things in derision but blindly stating the man is good and did nothing wrong without actually acknowledging what he obviously did do is even worse.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
When the protesters filmed him up close and personal he told them to get out of his face.

"Oh no!!!!"

Perhaps Alex should have given them a copy of his latest DVD to apologise for not getting on with a bunch of mouthy post-graduates, hmmm??? The kids doing the rally were embarrasing to say the least muttering rhetoric. Alex actually has substance to his arguments.

If you're defending a bunch of kids who went on to swear at the man for no reason, it's you who is exposed. And I don't even like Alex that much, this was just a pathetic attempt for those kids to feel they are better than one of the most well known conspiracy theorists getting the message out there.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by secretbear

Substance? Telling a woman that she "has a hard on for him" is what you call substance?
Seriously?
His detestable behavior is something you think is worth admiring.
I guess I should not be surprised. You have attacked the protesters, me , everyone else you possibly could with out taking a critical and honest examination of the actions of your hero. He is just a man my friend. Some men are more flawed than others and as he drives full throttle into his midlife crisis he is really doing a dis-service to all that he once sought to help.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
reply to post by secretbear

Substance? Telling a woman that she "has a hard on for him" is what you call substance?
Seriously?
His detestable behavior is something you think is worth admiring.
I guess I should not be surprised. You have attacked the protesters, me , everyone else you possibly could with out taking a critical and honest examination of the actions of your hero. He is just a man my friend. Some men are more flawed than others and as he drives full throttle into his midlife crisis he is really doing a dis-service to all that he once sought to help.

So we've established you believe calling Alex a "douche bag" and "fatty" is the way to go and in no way wrong. Well, I now know enough about you to form an opinion that what you say matters not.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretbear

Alex exposed these idiots for whom they are.

Bro, look at your own hypocrisy. You think it is ok for you to call others idiots but it is a privilege you reserve for yourself. When other do it you chastise them for it. Live by your words and try to be the change you want to see in the world.

Edit to add: I never called Alex Jones a "Douche" or a "Fatty" Also I did speak of other peoples high emotions. If you had read my posts over the last two pages you would know that. Stop selectively reading and take a second look at everything!

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Flakey]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wow u guys are really taking this whole thing to another level. You just keep dissin each other about useless stuff. The video shows what happened. If we disagree with each other who's on who's side, who cares??

Let's just keep things simple. Bottom line is Alex made an anus out of himself on camera. He couldn't handle it. Now he will lose a lot of supporters because of his inability to conduct himself appropriately. It's not about whether he's spouting lies or truth, it's about his own credibility, and he obviously doesn't care what people think about him.

I used to like Alex, and for Americans, helped at least to wake up a few people, but after seeing this display of his, I won't be paying to much attention to him in the future. Besides, he doesn't really spout off anything we don't already know about anyways.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Not going to defend Jones but...

Have you ever considered other options other than "Hes trying to sabotage the event?"

-Announcing his presence before hand could be dangerous. Theres a bunch of people that would love to see alex on the street.

-If he doesn't RSVP, theres nobody to let down if he can't show up.

-2 bullhorns are better than one.

-If every event you have to have one speaker at a time, were not going to get anywhere.

Like I said, I'm not defending him but just because his bullhorn was a little louder than the other guys does NOT mean he is Cointel.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Watched the vid...

I'm going to be straight here. I don't like this guy. I find him overbearing and the whole "shock jock rant" thing drives me nuts.

BUT.

What the video shows is a lack of class and no respect. Quite how people figure its some kind of cointel I'm not sure.

What you see is ego and a guy who believes his own hype just a little bit too much, but the message he's pumping out at excessive volume is the same as the other folks, is it not?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Well, from what I heard on all the videos was his total disrespect for a protest that is EXACTLY for what he pitches.

If I was there and seen him acting like that, I would probably be in jail for assault, with a stop off at the hospital to surgically remove my foot from his #.

I use to actually trust him, because of the people he has come on his show.

But the more I see of him, the more I feel he is a detriment. Anyone associated with him is going to look like a loon, just like him. That is another technique, associate the cause with provocateurs.

I have to equate lunacy with lunacy. If one acts like a lunatic, it usually means you are a lunatic.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Alex Jones is not working for some kind of Jewish Catholic Cabal like people say. However, you can be part of a psyops and not even know you are being used.

I cant figure out why people cannot see the bigger picture and dig a little deeper into the rabbit hole. It is definately more interesting and exciting. But too hard to believe.

1.Yes our leaders are possessed and get possessed by interdimensional beings (angels, demons, aliens) whatever ya want to call them. No it isnt like in Hollywood The exorcist etc but a whole lot of wild technologies come from these possessions. Scientists in of themselves do not come up with this stuff alone.

2. Yes they are trying to change a timeline very much what you have seen on the tv series Enterprise about the temporal wars. CERN, MONTAUK...all real deal stuff.

3. Yes they have insanely fast trains and cities underground and sea.

4. Yes they are suppressing technologies and devising new ways to make money off them before they incrementally release it. Technologies that would do a whole lot of good for all of mankind if they were to release it all.

5. Alex is fallible human being and run by a diseased ego like the rest of every single human being on the planet that goes for me, you and you and you and them...i dont care how holy, how advanced you may think or spiritual you are.

As for gun rights....you really cannot fight and protect yourselves properly with weapons nor information and knowledge alone.
Just keep trying..we have an eternity to fine tune it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

So we've established you believe calling Alex a "douche bag" and "fatty" is the way to go and in no way wrong. Well, I now know enough about you to form an opinion that what you say matters not.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join