It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Disrupting a Peaceful Protest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a gatekeeper on the so-called "alternative-media". His primary message is fear and anger. He provides some alternative information about geopolitics, but overall his message is fear, anger, and negativity in general.

He always talks about the "military industrial complex" and the "Illuminati" but never really points the finger at any specific individuals or companies. He talks down to his guests, and has all the mannerisms of a lunatic religious zealot. I am not sure exactly what Alex Jones' goals are other than to put a negative spin on "conspiracy theory."

That being said, Alex was the first person to open a lot of peoples' eyes, including my own, to government black ops and 9/11 conspiracy theory. However, nothing he says will ever have a positive effect on the world because he is full of fear and anger.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I kinda liked him, but this is just so dumb! And thanx Jakes51 that did it for me, let alone the videos that Flakey posted. The SAD part is Alex has MILLIONS of listeners, and they eat up a lot of his crap like its always fact. How is that helping the cause? Bill cooper was a WAY better man then Alex, but if you think about it, Alex is the bizzaro version of Cooper.
Cooper had a nice calm way of broadcasting, and Alex just screams and shouts. If we are going to change something we cant do what Alex is doing, we have to let the people speak, WE THE PEOPLE, not ME ALEX.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Award for ignorant coment of the day goes to you sir.2nd prize for the people that stared it.Same # different day from the alex jones hating internet heros.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think Alex needs to take a vacation, he seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Yet another complete ignorant coment.Its like you people have listned to one of his shows,think you now know the man inside out then set up your silly little hate alex club on ats and share complete bs about the man.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The more I listen to Alex Jones, the more sure I am that he is being controlled... with or without his knowledge.

Someone is pulling his strings. He may be under some sort of psychological attack.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThenThanCorrectionMan
reply to post by avatar01

Yet another complete ignorant coment.Its like you people have listned to one of his shows,think you now know the man inside out then set up your silly little hate alex club on ats and share complete bs about the man.

I listened to AJ for YEARS. And yes, I do know the man inside and out.

I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him and those who adopt his mentality.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThenThanCorrectionMan

I ask you , and I hope you answer honestly, did you watch the videos on page one?

I myself think that at best Alex Jones was undeniably rude. At worst manipulative and condescending. However I watched the videos so I know what happened. Did you watch the videos?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I listened to AJ for YEARS. And yes, I do know the man inside and out.

I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him and those who adopt his mentality.

Yea same here, except for the feeling sorry for him part. He knows exactly what he's doing: peddling fear and making a ton doing it. He touches on subject matter that I find very interesting which is why I tuned in and loved him for so long. He's a self-aggrandizing douchebag in desperate need of an ego check.

link   
Alex,must have already been mad these guys put a protest togther without his approval!?!
HOW DARE THEY!!!!
he came there to defend his turf that's what it looks like to me.It makes me wonder what's gonna happen when he starts to view Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura as rivals?

link   
reply to post by seattletruth

So you're fat?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

In the videos , I think the third one, they ask him why he refused their request to have him speak at their event only to show up like he did and do what he did. He claimed ignorance of the event but then they informed him that they had been advertising the event on his radio station for the previous three days and on his show. He also calls them inexperienced noobs incapable of proper protesting. I had to watch it a few times to catch it all because of all the talking and over talking going on.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is kinda silly IMO. If everyone on this website had a camera or mic on them as much as Alex does there would be moments where we all looked like idiots. Myself included.

I don't listen to Alex much anymore just because I don't have as much time but to call him names and to talk like you know the guy is just wacky.

He doesn't fear monger at all. He tells you HIS OWN PERSPECTIVE and makes it very clear it's his and doesn't have to be yours. Fear mongering is when you tell people something to insight fear when you know what your telling them is a lie. Does anybody actually think he doesn't believe 99% of what he says? It's not his fault he see's the world the way he does, he's come to this through reading and expieriences.

Is everything he says always right? No way!!! No one person is always right. Does Alex lie to his listners? No way!

It be nice not to hate Alex or anyone for that matter but whether you like the guy or not you can not deny what he has done for this "conspiracy" movement.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I disagree with a lot of you AJ haters out there, if it was not for him I would be in lala land with my ears and eyes closed, and that's no way to live IMO. YES he was a jerk, but as from what I can see he was carrying out his own protest, he was not even there to speak for them. Second from the first movie you here people calling him names, and insulting him, maybe this is why he does not want to "play nice" He was not trying to provocateur anything, people were FOLLOWING HIM AROUND YELLING AT HIM, and forgive me if I am some weird human, but after a while of people yelling at me I would get tired of it too, notice how it is almost dark in the 3rd video and its mid day in the other two. He was there for a long time (we don't see the entire event). He says leave me alone and you see him try and walk away and people block him, he looks completely surrounded in the last video. To me AJ did not help the situation but the crowd has there part in this also.

DK

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

When I first started getting interested in all this NWO stuff, the pieces fell together for me watching a video called "What is Fascism?" by the Irate Underground Cinema - which by the way has been banned from the internet and the location of this group (3 HS/College guys) on the net removed. In it, they show Alex Jones trying to alert on a news crew who was supposedly reporting a local false flag incident (2002 or so). It really looked like his next word would have been "CUT" if the footage didn't end right before his next words. Also he has been accused of naming only certain people as Illuminati while others he never comments on. BTW, he will never comment on MABUS, a name mentioned by Nostradamus. Many are told that MABUS is a combo name like Osama/Bush. But Mabus is a real live person in our government today and was on Obama's campaign team. I about got stoned when I brought this up. Hey, ATSers - maybe you can one up AJ. Check it out!
BTW, fab post. I don't hate AJ, but if you actually follow the money making template that began in the 90's which lead to the audit threat that really brought down the WTC towers we wouldn't be in this mess. Welcome to more of the lie: en.wikipedia.org...
He is a member of the RAND Center for Middle East Public Policy[26] and the Council on Foreign Relations,[27
news.google.com...
www.google.com...=en&source=hp&q=mabus+worked+on+obama+campaign&aq=f&aql=&aqi=&oq=&fp=ba0a4630ce98f7da

[edit on 26-1-2010 by DaWhiz]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

I dont realy see the problem with him being rude thats just his way and hes only human.Without his over the top personality and balls millions of people would be non the wiser of what the criminal governments around the world have been doing for the last 50 years.Its not about the man its about the information he gets out.Reminds me of george carlins take on michael jackson.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have nothing but respect for Alex Jones. I just wanted to add my two cents. He may be a hot headed Texan but he also says some courageous things. Still, I think that the message is what is important, and so to ignore the truth that he does speak and focus only on the fact that he is egotistical or "fat" or a right wing religious nut which is just completely asinine and wrong, well that is just baseless insults. Alex Jones is not a right wing fundamentalist.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
WOW what a douche-bag. WOW

Alex Jones should just be ignored by everyone. I used to like him, but lately he has made me cringe more and more with what he spits out of his mouth.

wow.... what an ass.

Yeah, I liked him at one time as well. I thought his documentary on the Waco debacle was great. However, of late, I don't think much of him at all.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this. I have been on this fence about AJ for a long time. And although this isn't proof that he works for the CIA, i do think that he should be exposed for caring more about his ego, than our right to bare arms.

Yes, he was there yelling for our freedoms, but when you are asked to come speak at a peaceful event, then you decline so that you can bring your own megaphone and just incite anger WHILE peaceful speeches are going on, then you have failed. Had that turned into a riot, Alex would have been the reason that our right to bare arms in Texas could have been stripped.

Honestly, I believe it is everyone on here's duty to call into his live show and ask him on air why:

A) He previously declined to speak at the event if he planned on doing it anyway?

B) He incited anger at a peaceful assembly WHILE speeches for our freedom were being given?

C) He continued yelling at passers-by from the sidewalk, rather than speaking to everyone in attendance (including his fans) from the podium?

If we bombard with with those questions enough, who knows what could come out of his mouth, and maybe that will help shed light on whether or not he is working for the people, or TPTB.

Er.. well... making profits off the people, or TPTB.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by AliBruh]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Jones is the PERFECT example of CoIntelPro.

What did he do? Screwed up a perfectly good protest and meeting.

Why did he do it? Ego, no! He did it because that is his job.

His info is all about making the movement look like wackos!

I am guessing just by half of what I see of him, makes the freedom movement look like idiots.

Wake up to CoIntelPro!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join