It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figures on government spending and debt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Figures on government spending and debt

finance.yahoo.com

Figures on government spending and debt (last six digits are eliminated).
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
(Remember here everyone that the numbers shown need to have additional 6 digits added to them, making these figures so far out of reach for the common man to grasp it isnt even funny.)

All I can say here is holy crap! What can we say that can put this in perspective? Nothing....and its getting bigger and bigger and bigger each day, each hour, each minute. People, if there ever was a time to rise up and say enough...it's now.

finance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/26/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Probably more than half of that money went to Israel
Let's continue the war anyhow

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Totally out of stubject and not even close to true...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Don't you think it's kinda pathetic to blame Israel for everything. I know your opinion on Israel and I often agree with you, but let's try to stay objective, rather than blaming Israel for everything.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Will they take a check?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Don't you think it's kinda pathetic to blame Israel for everything. I know your opinion on Israel and I often agree with you, but let's try to stay objective, rather than blaming for Israel.

Yeah, they're only directly responsible for $30 billion, and that's deferred over 10 years.

We're capable of mismanaging our tax dollars without their help.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The reality is this is all one gigantic scam for control.

Our fiat de facto instrument of debt currency is not attached to anything of intrinsic value. Its value is only ‘perceived’ and not ‘real’ as a result.

Our currency is in fact no different than monopoly money. It is the same exact thing.

The value in debt is simply that it enslaves people and nations alike. You still work, you still make money, but much less of your money goes to rewarding you with goods and services, because an increasingly larger percentage of your money just goes towards paying fictitious debt.

Debt is a form of enslavement and a very powerful form of enslavement. It’s why we are all made in one way or another to become debtors if only to the IRS.

The more a person or a nation owes in debt, the harder it has to work, and the less rewards can be obtained through that work.

We are manipulated into debt, debt of fictitious money, for debts we often don’t support and condone and then are collectively enslaved to that debt.

How real is our money? The fact that they shoveled it by the freshly minted tons to the bankers that enslave us with it when they were running short should tell you something. With scarcely any collateral asked for or terms demanded they literally ran the printing presses night and day just to give it away to the people who create and manage the debt and enslave us to it. How could they do that? Because it’s just paper, and paper with no real value just a perceived one.

The moment that perception wanes and people no longer believe that money has any value or credibility and the debts that the exploitation and manipulation of that money have created have no value or credibility will be the day America starts it’s path back to freedom.

This is simply trickery, and deception and manipulation of the highest order, it is only real because they insist we must believe it is real and act like its real, but the truth is not only is it not real, but when you look at the banks and the governments actions they display that they know its not real either.

This is all one great big fat lie and manipulation to enslave America.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by suicydking

Blame your governments for it. You don't seriously think that Israel forced the US to give them the aid, now do you?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by suicydking

Blame your governments for it. You don't seriously think that Israel forced the US to give them the aid, now do you?

Nope. It's a nice little racket, though. Our government would look bad by directly handing weapons to Israel, and would look bad by spending our tax dollars to do it. Instead, we give them 'aid' which they spend on our weapons.

Sort of like how Bush couldn't just hand our tax dollars to Exxon, so instead he cut us all a stimulus check to spend on gas at inflated peak prices.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Im not American but we are in a sorry state over here in the UK.
We only just come out of recession today and that was only just.
Want to see something mind boggling look at this Wooo!
LINK www.usdebtclock.org...
Things are only going to get worse.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Don't you think it's kinda pathetic to blame Israel for everything.

If POTUS gave Israel so much billions and billions and billions of dollars it's the fault of POTUS and congress not Israel.

I'm just saying where a large sum of it went.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hit the nail on the head right there. Nicely done! The worst of it is the people who roll their eyes at you when you mention the illusory nature of it all. My favourite is when I'm accused of smoking wacky tobacky and living in a dream world. Money is my proof that most of the world is easily deluded.

Cheers

top topics

join