It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure imminent? Look at these headlines from the past few days

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by argonfritz
I am sorry you don't agree with me, but I am simply answering the question "Disclosure Imminent?" with my opinion. That opinion happens to be "Not a chance, because its an absurd proposition that the government is hiding SPACE ALIENS from us, and that even after reading most of those articles, I am not swayed in the least."

Sorry if you don't agree with that.

Never once did I say I disagree with you, I stated that your bogus comments are, proof to me, that you enjoy heckling subject matter you don't believe or have no seeming knowledge of. In my own opinion, it's lame having to sift through those type of comments to find thoughtful disagreements (or agreements) in regards to the subject matter at hand.

So to stay on subject matter and to make you happy by with a real disagreement ....

Okay, so Disclosure is never coming. I know this sounds like a blanket dismissal of all your beliefs, but quite frankly I JUST want to offer a sober perspective. You can wait until the end of time, but there will NEVER be disclosure, because there is nothing to disclose.

If you have never worked in government here is a quick wakeup call:

The Government IS:
People. Normal people with normal fears and aspirations, as selfish as anyone, as good and bad as anyone. The government are people with families, and jobs, and paychecks, and social security numbers.

The Government IS NOT:
A shadowy group of nefarious monsters dedicated to messing with all we hold dear and laughing about it.

I want everyone to sit with this idea for 10 minutes. I am only trying to be a voice of reason here.

For starters, what a generic comment... is that straight out of your high school text-book...

and when did the word SOBER mean BAND WAGON JUMPER... how ignorant will you feel if they do disclose (during your lifetime) that an alien life form exists... you going to jump on that wagon too and say you knew it all along.

If you knew anything about government you would know that bureaucracy breeds secrecy. Name any part of the government that has transparency. For christ’s sakes that's what Obama was trying to spew.... and he (the president of the US) can't even make it transparent.

The Government IS:
A corporation, a business, consisting of a "good ol' boy system" that turns a blind eye to all the other billion dollar corporations under their wing. The golden rule is... The person with the gold makes the rules. This country is not a Democracy, its a Capitalist Society on the take from lobbyist, and poses as a "Representative" Democracy.

The Government IS NOT:
there to make life a better place for "nobodies" like you an me. If this was the case the War Veterans of America wouldn't need volunteer workers calling me at 9:00 at night asking if I want to donate to them (which i do) to help Vets get the benefits they're entitled to. Same scenario for police and firefighters.

Disclosure will not happen because TPTB are afraid everyone would freak out, it's because our pathetic society as we know it would crumble to the ground becoming obsolete and rebuild into something greater, and all the hard work these SOB's put into gaining power and control would fall to the wayside.

You can say how much you don't believe all you want... but i believe deep down inside you want to. Remember your the one that joined "Above Top Secret" and your the one that came into this thread.

But hey man, feel free to stay ignorant and spoon fed, because it reality, ignorance truely is bliss, and the truth hurts.....bad.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
something's up. theoretically, it could be any number of scenarios, but i'm gonna start with my favored theory for the moment:

extra-terrestrial, inter-dimensional life is real (theoretically). some of the data surrounding them, actually supports the ancient texts of our ancestors. since those texts have all been ruled myths and legends by the mainstream educational and scientific orgs of the planet, entire governments and scientific theories, have been set up on the premise that ancient history is a big fabrication and that people who believe it may or does contain valid historical and scientific accounts, and actually associate it with real living entites should therefore be deemed unfit for life and killed in bloody wars. survival of the fittest is faced with a dilemma.

it became a matter of international security, not to reveal too much too soon , should the planet erupt into religious wars based on their version of these ancient histories. since no one is willing to admit their version might be less accurate than someone else's, it adds yet another layer of difficulty to it and the others may be trying to figure out how to ease the info out there without causing people to jump off bridges or overdose.

next up is the problem of the agenda of warring ETs and interdimensional beings who have entirely different paradigms, and who may have a completely different future plan for humanity. some may be benign, friendly and helpful, while others may have any number of ulterior motives which may be construed as benign and in reality be the opposite, and vice-a-versa.

this is a very very delicate time.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by undo]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hi all.
Horse#. There's going to be no USA disclosure. Why?, ask yourselves that much.

Decoy

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nice articles you found Sunny! There is definitely something in the midst. I feel it each and everyday. I don't think that the government will disclose anything significant although I may be wrong, but I think that there will be some disclosure on another level in the hopeful near future.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There will be NO DISCLOSURE from any government in the world..

What will happen is a nuclear war will be started and aliens/spaceships that have been monitoring our planet for this very event will jump in and save us humans from annihilating each other..

I think it will be started by the US, Israel, Iran, Russia, India, Pakistan, Korea, and China most importantly..

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think that sometimes people need to take Occams razor to the conspiracies they believe in and whittle them down to their barest essentials, especially in regards to making presumptions and connections between ideas, ideology, reasons, implications and evidence. The mechanism of "confirmation bias" makes people tend to see what they want to believe, regardless of the evidence. I prefer to stick with the evidence, but it is difficult not to jump to conclusions based upon it. It's evident, IMHO, that something crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, USA, on or about July 8, 1947 and that there are a variety of those somethings (maybe I should say different kinds of "somethings") flying around in our skies. The idea that people are being abducted by ET's and/or Deomons is more arguable, and every other supposition from the Chariots of The Gods hypotheses all the way up to government cover ups, extra-dimensional visitors, and time travel is even more arguable, to say the least. What does that leave us with? A simple need to collect more evidence. Even if there is a way to document the use of the word "UFO" or other keywords in the MSM over time, that does not prove anything - all that would prove is that the word is being used more often. How do we connect the dots without making assumptions?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AlKashif

I think you`re right. There will never be a disclosure that comes from the government,too much at risk. I definatly think WWIII is on the cards and "then" they will make us aware. Nostradamus also predicted that we will be given help from someone else so to speak but who knows?
As for 2012 and all that carry on yes i believe it but cant say i see much been left to save. People really think there will be disclosure?? All you have to do is think are we really ready as a species? No i dont think so. We have came here and looted and pillaged this planet we`ve destroyed everything and anything, we have murderers, rapists and paedophiles, muggers and burgulars. We are everything that isnt needed here on earth. Its as simple as that. If there was to be a sudden mothership to suddenly appear above us in the sky it would probably be to rid the earth of the cancerous parasites called humans. Can you imagine a more superior species both mentaly and technologicaly advanced helping us? us the human spieces that causes so much hurt and pain, and also that we will do anything for power? They would want us to join them and venture to the ends of the galaxy? No
I think earth maybe our own prison where we will stay until we are deemed worthy of reaching a higher state.
Thats just my opinion..........goodnight

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is an amazing thread.. I appreciate you bringing this topic to our attention. It is wonderful to see people looking for answers.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Nice work putting all these stories, Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Very interesting thread!

I sincerely hope that disclosure comes soon. For what it’s worth I “feel” like people are becoming more aware these days and with that hopefully more and more people will begin demanding answers. Loudly!

What’s frustrating for me is that even if the government (or shadow government) does come clean --- can we really believe anything that they tell us? Like that old saying goes...”fool me once shame on you, fool me 60 odd years and it’s shame on....”

Imho, I think that Steven Greer has the right idea in bypassing the Government all together and initiating contact himself. And video taping it! I understand that his focus for many years has been on Government Disclosure (amongst other good things like Free Energy) but I believe that the people in the know will only go public when they absolutely have no choice.

So I dunno, like many of us --- I’m tired of getting my hopes up only for nothing to happen but nonetheless this is an interesting time we are living in and I’ll keep my fingers crossed!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So... um...

Did the disclosure happen?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just a possible alternative view

Is the public being prepared to accept the reality of aliens because disclosure is imminent or because a false flag alien attack would pour billions into the military-industrial complex and cause the lifting of the ban of weapons in space?
I have no preference in belief systems myself. Just wanted to point this out so everyone realizes there is more than one possible explantaion

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlKashif
There will be NO DISCLOSURE from any government in the world..

What will happen is a nuclear war will be started and aliens/spaceships that have been monitoring our planet for this very event will jump in and save us humans from annihilating each other..

I think it will be started by the US, Israel, Iran, Russia, India, Pakistan, Korea, and China most importantly..

Very good point! That makes me wonder why every known religion teaches its followers that the world will come to and end and god will come back to save us. Maybe this has happened before? Civilizations advance and destroy themselves through nuclear wars. A never ending cycle

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
how can the aliens make themselves known if they don't know if we're going to blow ourselves up or not. i heard that they are multiple species from the same planet and that we are the only life they have made contact with, that they are neither good nor bad but will treat us according to how we treat them. they will make official contact but first they want to see if we survive and will continue to conduct genetic experiments and observe. the us government definitely knows about this including the president and the matter is so grave and serious that security leaks are a non issue. i also heard that they have immense mental powers and use 100% of their brain. as someone put it would be as strange as when the mayans, the incas and the native americans first laid eyes on spanish conquistadors and english invaders sailing in vast ships on the horizon. totally different from ourselves in appearance, culture and more advanced and powerful.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by randomname]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i believe disclosure will come but only as a distraction things will have to get to the point of either ww3 or ww4 depending on your point of view or civil war then the disclosure carrot will be dangled in front of us as a distraction or rallying point

but i like to think i am optimistic disclosure has positive points job creation for one thing, free energy no more need for foreign oil = no wars future colonies on other planets depopulation of earth and bleeding earths resources

or we could all be reptilian pizza ingrediants

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Full Disclosure cannot happen for quite some time.

Many hope for wish/for but why? To prove to others that they were right?

Or to prove to themselves and officially know for sure? Lego my EGO!

A full disclosure is not in the making, I see a clean sweep coming instead.

I don't enjoy bringing bad news to good people.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
great find, ive spent the last hour or so delicately reading each link, i think it's nice to know that scientists are starting to realize the importance of finding other intelligent life, i dont know why we think it would be the most important find of the 21st century, i think it would be one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
reply to post by AlKashif

We have came here and looted and pillaged this planet we`ve destroyed everything and anything, we have murderers, rapists and paedophiles, muggers and burgulars. We are everything that isnt needed here on earth. Its as simple as that. If there was to be a sudden mothership to suddenly appear above us in the sky it would probably be to rid the earth of the cancerous parasites called humans. Can you imagine a more superior species both mentaly and technologicaly advanced helping us? us the human spieces that causes so much hurt and pain, and also that we will do anything for power? They would want us to join them and venture to the ends of the galaxy? No
I think earth maybe our own prison where we will stay until we are deemed worthy of reaching a higher state.

the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still" comes to mind, maybe the Alien species itself was once destroying itself and its planet, and it was shown the way by a different alien species. in the face of extinction, i think humans may have the power to change, if we are shown the way, and given a helping hand, maybe given some amazing technology for cheap, lasting, and economical energy would save us? Yeh rapists and murderers would still exist, but are we assuming that an alien species would have nobody that breaks their laws?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
Never once did I say I disagree with you, I stated that your bogus comments are, proof to me, that you enjoy heckling subject matter you don't believe or have no seeming knowledge of. In my own opinion, it's lame having to sift through those type of comments to find thoughtful disagreements (or agreements) in regards to the subject matter at hand.

So to stay on subject matter and to make you happy by with a real disagreement ....

Okay, so Disclosure is never coming. I know this sounds like a blanket dismissal of all your beliefs, but quite frankly I JUST want to offer a sober perspective. You can wait until the end of time, but there will NEVER be disclosure, because there is nothing to disclose.

If you have never worked in government here is a quick wakeup call:

The Government IS:
People. Normal people with normal fears and aspirations, as selfish as anyone, as good and bad as anyone. The government are people with families, and jobs, and paychecks, and social security numbers.

The Government IS NOT:
A shadowy group of nefarious monsters dedicated to messing with all we hold dear and laughing about it.

I want everyone to sit with this idea for 10 minutes. I am only trying to be a voice of reason here.

For starters, what a generic comment... is that straight out of your high school text-book...

and when did the word SOBER mean BAND WAGON JUMPER... how ignorant will you feel if they do disclose (during your lifetime) that an alien life form exists... you going to jump on that wagon too and say you knew it all along.

If you knew anything about government you would know that bureaucracy breeds secrecy. Name any part of the government that has transparency. For christ’s sakes that's what Obama was trying to spew.... and he (the president of the US) can't even make it transparent.

The Government IS:
A corporation, a business, consisting of a "good ol' boy system" that turns a blind eye to all the other billion dollar corporations under their wing. The golden rule is... The person with the gold makes the rules. This country is not a Democracy, its a Capitalist Society on the take from lobbyist, and poses as a "Representative" Democracy.

The Government IS NOT:
there to make life a better place for "nobodies" like you an me. If this was the case the War Veterans of America wouldn't need volunteer workers calling me at 9:00 at night asking if I want to donate to them (which i do) to help Vets get the benefits they're entitled to. Same scenario for police and firefighters.

Disclosure will not happen because TPTB are afraid everyone would freak out, it's because our pathetic society as we know it would crumble to the ground becoming obsolete and rebuild into something greater, and all the hard work these SOB's put into gaining power and control would fall to the wayside.

You can say how much you don't believe all you want... but i believe deep down inside you want to. Remember your the one that joined "Above Top Secret" and your the one that came into this thread.

But hey man, feel free to stay ignorant and spoon fed, because it reality, ignorance truely is bliss, and the truth hurts.....bad.

This post should be pinned to stay at the end of this thread forever. I'm depressed that the person who started this thread still hasn't managed to get us disclosure yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
the only way disclosure will happen, will only occur under the right circumstances... the world will experience unworldly events, and world leaders will step up saying things like we have been hiding knowledge of the existence of ET's since the dawn of civilisation and we (USA) have been hiding artifacts in underground hangers, and these would completely shatter the foundations of human history...

im telling you, if these 2012 predictions become reality, disclosure will happen, whether you believe it or not..

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join