It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama=Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

He has now frozen all spending except on defense. In essence he just realized that America is pretty much disgusted by him and the far left democrat ideology. Just waiting for torture to resume, miranda rights for terrorists stopped and we will have us a new Bush. Any thoughts on the change campaign? (I was at least hoping for him to abolish lobbyists like he said). Cheers to being a libertarian and finally breaking apart from the two party system.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I never expected him to be different.

Just another side of the same coin.

Heads they win, tales we lose.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter who is president, .... they all work for the same people, .... and these people's agenda's remain the same.

I'm sure Obama had a rude awakening when he took office and he realized he wasn't actually in charge.

He's a victim just like the rest of us, he must feel horrible doing what he does, ... knowing he can't do a damn thing to change it, and his only alternative being death.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Man politics is just like wrestling....
Everyones got their favorite and when they come out with the theme music the people go crazy and the actors pretend to hate each other and have their little tiffs
Then once the cameras are off their havin drinks and making deals.
I got this from Gerald Clemente not exact wording though.
I voted for Obama and I regretted it by his anaguration last year
Obama does for politics what the iPhone does for phones

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Obama + Bush are controlled by corporations, its been like this for decades...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Humm, It's not working at all! Sorry guys.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What's utterly ridiculous in all of this is on how a load of people were so happy and gay during His "Coronation". Zoom in to the people with tears on their eyes and it almost looks like the Second Coming.

They seem to have forgotten that he's a politician due to he color of his skin.

It's quite sad that racism is still rampant even though every White person is trying so hard to be un-racist.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Unregistered]

top topics

join