It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Field Mice and the Human Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I read a number of sites and I have noticed a strong uptick in postings by what I call "the idiot bigots". It's apparent a fair number of those who expouse these views are not what one would call "deep thinkers". Lets start with the basics. If you are just a dumb f****** bigot, and don't like people because of the color of their skin, or their religion, or their favorite color, why not just be honest and admit it? Some of you people like to couch your views in some anti-scientific mumbo jumbo. I'll be honest. My dog has a more evoulved sense of his place in the universe then these clowns ever will. At least my dog doesen't care what you look like, or what your religion is. If your nice to him I assure you, he will be very nice to you.

And if your not nice? He's an x-air force German shepard, and he can ripp your arm off. The whole point of this post is the vast amount of bildge people post about there "hold", they have on certain ideas. It can be the usual garbage false front that they hate you because their religous or other views demand that they do. Oh really? First, fire your pastor, then rush right out and try to buy a brain. If your a Christian, as I try to be, you should know hate is not part of the drill.

By the way way, most religions view their faith as a perpetual work in progress. Only after you die can you see how high you have climbed up the mountain. Don't expect answers to come quickly, or sometimes even make to much sense. But when that awareness comes, you will know it when it happens. Its a real ah ha moment.

Last, if I may point out as I have on other posts, genetic diversity makes for a healthier species. You don't have to do anything special for nature to take its logical course. In fact we are biologicly pre-programed to be attracted to people that look like us. I'm serious. Every once in a while thats not the case. It's nature's way of enriching the gene pool. We as a species are any thing but humble. We look at the lowly field mouse and snear. We can trap them, we can poison them, and we experiment on them. Few who do any of the above worry to much about their "human" rights. And yet the western world has never had more of them running riot in the dark places of our cities

Not all that long ago mice and their big brothers the Norway rat killed half of Europe. The power of any species is not how it looks on the cover of Cosmo, but how well it indures. Something to think about

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Maybe our GSDs could team-up! I appreciate and understand your rant, completely. Unbelievable how widespread ignorant narcissism is these days. Our species seems to have so much potential, it's such a shame....

Best,
Skunknuts

join