It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul talks about Martial Law, Cover Ups, and Government Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Congressman Paul interviewed on Anti-War Radio to discusses his disinterest in political parties, the slippery slope from indefinitely detaining foreign terrorism suspects to designating domestic criminals enemy combatants, why the US empire is more likely to end from the dollars collapse than a reasoned decision to return to a republic, the diminishing returns from intelligence spending and why reestablishing gold and silver as currency is a good idea.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
anyone reviewing this figured the 9/11 guys would especially like this one. Ron Paul talks about how the Government is heading toward preparing Martial Law on us as well

I think this should be your final warning start preparing Revolution is around the corner people i think you know what i mean by that.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
One bad thing about revolution
It gives the government an excuse for martial law or more security

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
anyone reviewing this figured the 9/11 guys would especially like this one. Ron Paul talks about how the Government is heading toward preparing Martial Law on us as well

I think this should be your final warning start preparing Revolution is around the corner people i think you know what i mean by that.

You mean after he talks about the dollar tanking? That, IMHO, would be the thing to push the people over the edge. When there's no jobs, no food on the table and no more benefits what else is left? We could easily take care of the unemployed with the money we spend our military misadventures, foreign military aid and so on. We could rebuild our industry and infrastructure but no, we continue on with democracy jihad as if it were the final suicide mission (which it may well turn out to be).
Ron Paul is so sensible, why aren't there more reps and senators like them? Is the system so dysfunctional that we can't get more good people in office?
Thanks for the post Optimus, as usual your patriotism is front and center. Long live the Republic.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks man i see this as a Heads up from RP. It brings forth the light to shed on 9/11 being a cover up to me as well which im 100% it is anyways.

Don't steal the Government hates competition. (Ron Paul) LOL

top topics

join