It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order and how the Jews run it, as told by a Jew Himself!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I, and many others have posted here at ATS about how the nwo is controlled and operated by radical jewish entities! Now pay attention here, cause I said "Radical" jews, not the peace loving ones! During past postings on this subject matter, I got all kinds of questions, but the one question and comment that always got asked was:" How can I prove the Jews are really doing this?" Well, read this article written by none other than a man who is a jew himself, and keep in mind, this is his personal experiences and own information he has compiled throughout the years.
www.rense.com...
Dear Jeff,

BRAVO....finally something is printed in the press about the truth ! For about half a century, I am watching with utter amazement, how America let us Jews make many, if not practically all, its major decisions.

We forced America, through influence direct and covert, to give Israel six to ten billion dollars per year so that the various Israeli regimes could confiscate Palestinian lands and massacre its inhabitants and we continue to see each day.

We control practically all American News Media, Music, Films, Entertainment, Congress, Senate, 'Hollywood,' the White House, Stock Market, Gold market, and most of the Publishing, legal and medical professions. And America did not complain...Americans looked the other way. America was inexorably brought under Jewish, overt and covert, through power politics and stealth. There have been a few books about this, but try to find them. Neal Gabler's 'How The Jews Invented Hollywood' is an excellent look at just one industry's 'ownership' by American Jews.

Tell me America, what is going on inside your head when you watch on the evening news an Israeli tank which was purchased with your tax money, evaporating a Palestinian child who is throwing stones at it? And what is going though your mind when we forced last week your former "first lady" Hillary Clinton to go to Israel and support that criminal government's actions? Speak up America, Nixon was the last American who had the grit and courage to do so. Is Hillary's visit to Israel last week, any different then the Pope keeping silence during the nazi holocaust in WW2?

During the Clinton era, practically everybody in the White House was Jewish, with the exception of a few blacks which we Jews planted there just for good color, and America did not complain. America the kind,America the dumb, America the greatest Jewish cash cow imaginable. (You might want to check and see how your tax dollars are being spent right now on the Israeli 'Arrow' anti-missile program, for example.)

We taught America that to be 'politically correct' is to be in agreement with us. We terrorized America and installed fear in EVERYONE by relentlessly accusing you of being an "anti-Semites" each time you disagreed with us, and America did not complained. What a scam! Fox News run a four part series showing IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that we Jews (Mossad ) control virtually every major aspect of American life and military, and what did you do? You buried your heads in the sand. And when we forced Fox-news to remove ALL that information from its website, what did you do? NOTHING.

AMERICA DID NOT COMPLAIN - AMERICA DESERVES US !

We did not allow the American press to print a single word about the terror bombing attempt of the Mexican parliament by the Mossad last year, and we kept you Americans ignorant and silent. In fact, if it was not for the rense.com website, the rest of the world would have never known about it!

Jeff, you are probably surprised, to say the least, why me, as a Jew, would write such harsh words. Jeff, I firmly believe I represent the opinions of the majority of Jews in America. Most of us are kind, loving, caring people, as you well know. We are NOT obssessed with power and control. We are just normal Americans. Normal human beings. It is the few Jews, brilliant manipulators and masters of deceit at the very top who are under the total aegis of the Mossad...and who essentially control America.

We average Jews are just as misinformed, manipulated and stupid as are most Americans. One of the top goals of the current Israel government and its New World Order overlords is to cause enough hatred against Jews in America, to fan the flames of 'discrimination,' so that many of us will be forced to emigrate to Israel - which is doomed as a Jewish nation because of the low birth rate. Most of the American Jewish "organizations" who pretend to represent us (and take our money) are, ultimately, all front organizations run from Israel and the majority of American Jews have nothing to do with them.

It is these few Jews at the top, in key positions, who are encouraging planting the seeds of racism and hatred against us Jews in America...so that the hackneyed, shopworn label 'Anti-Semite!' can be leveraged for even more power.

Nixon tried to expose these few Jews - and he lost. The progress we have made in the last thirty years is overwhelming. Now we are in total control, and there is NOTHING America can do. America is now marching under our orders into WW3, just like we Jews marched into the ovens of the Nazis. Someone said: There is one thing we have learned from history, it is that we never learned ANYTHING from history. Jeff, I bet you will not post my comment as the JDL and other activist groups will bombard you with email accusing you of a "Hate-Crime", and accusing me as being a "self-hating Jew". Nothing could be further from the truth. On behalf of the millions of your supportive Jewish American countrymen, please accept our deepest thanks for this excellent website. The truth will always win. I can only hope that it will not be too late,

Yours,

David Bloomberg
Houston Texas

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In my opinion, The fact that this man is a radical Jew seems to discredit him, It seems as if he is attempting to exhalt his race. Though I do believe that the Jews do hold power in the NWO I dont believe that this person does.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

I never took him as a radical jew. He actually says that he, like many other loving and caring jews are peaceful. He didn't seem to have an axe to grind as far as I could tell.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's better to focus on the Zionists than Jews in general, especially in terminology to refer to them as. As the man said, vast majority of the Jews in America (and also some in Isreal) are good, normal people who simply want to live their lives in peace.

It's the Zionists that are hell bent on world domination, and 99% of the ones pulling the strings are living in Israel.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
It's the Zionists that are hell bent on world domination, and 99% of the ones pulling the strings are living in Israel.

That's what I believe is the truth also. So many times you see "Jews" used to describe these people, but it's only a handful at the top causing problems.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I agree with ya 1000%! I have talked to a few jewish folks from Israel and they don't even like how their own gov't is run, and they'll plainly tell ya that it's run by zionists! Ain't that a hoot?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yeah, "Jews" isn't a good term to refer to them as..

1st, 'cause it's not the Jews that are the problem. It has nothing to do with their religion.

2nd, 'cause saying "Jews" plays into their game of you being an "anti-semite", "Jew hating", "Nazi", blah blah blah.

If we call them out on what they really are, and who the problem is with.. It's simply the Zionists. That way we don't play into their hand, we can still have love and respect for Judaism, they are completely debased in their accusations, and it also gives a new paradigm for people who haven't heard the term before. If they hear it, they too might be able to realize they can hate what Israel is doing, without hating Jews or Judaism. That screws up their little mind game that they have been playing on Americans for 60+ years. If we separate the issues, and separate the terminology, it can be a winning battle in public opinion.

The truth of the matter is that there are thousands of Jews against Zionism, even many living in Israel. They didn't chose to be born there, you know.

Somebody posted this video on ATS today, but it fits perfectly with what I'm saying, so I'll post it again.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i too have extensive knowledge on this matter....

its bigger than that though!!

the jews are the front men, not the brains of the operation.

i'll get my sources and post my research on it.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
i have wayyyy tooo many videos for this.

here is the link to the simplest one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The problem is the way you are classifying "Jews". Pretend these examples involved predominantly Hindus. "Hindus run the NWO - from a Hindu himself!". Does this have the same effect as the title?

It comes down to the negative preconceived notions when using the word "Jew". Most of the time, people are using the word to link it to ideas found in The Protocols. Their use in these contexts refers to the acceptance and confirmation of ideas found in that text and this is why it is problematic in usage.

There is no "The Jews" as a single entity. Usually when people refer to adherents of Judaism in this manner, they are implying that they are greedy, controlling, stingy or some other negative attribute as a whole. They are stereotyping the actions of a minority to represent the actions of the majority.

There is no "Jew" gene that automatically grants you all these negative qualities, or even the positive ones. It comes down to the individual and their character.

P.S. For those curious about the New World Order (and the real Puppet Masters and their nefarious activities), research The Jesuits.

[edit on 25/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
In response to Bloomberg,

It is a misconception that America has allowed Zionists to control and profit .This i think was done intentionally to maintain balance of power between different religions of the world.

Remember they are still under illusion that they are the best and they have fooled every one .But the truth of the matter is they are working at a lower level of consciousness which is similair to animals which crave for material things.

Iam sure while they rejoice at the worldly pleasures and fool themselves the peace loving world would have moved to the next level of conciousness leaving them behing.

Bottom line is it is upto zionists to decide whether they want to move up the consciousness level and join the global consciousness or continue at their lower level.

World will move to higher level of consciousness ,they need to decide whether they want to survive and move to the next level.

Also the world teacher Maitreya and world peace deception is well known to all and there is no place for deception now.

I hope Zionists wake up and take the correct decision and move with the rest of humanity .This is a one time chance.

All the humanity needs to do is meditate and increase their level of consciousness.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I, and many others have posted here at ATS about how the nwo is controlled and operated by radical jewish entities! Now pay attention here, cause I said "Radical" jews, not the peace loving ones! During past postings on this subject matter, I got all kinds of questions, but the one question and comment that always got asked was:" How can I prove the Jews are really doing this?" Well, read this article written by none other than a man who is a jew himself, and keep in mind, this is his personal experiences and own information he has compiled throughout the years.

I hope you do not think that the thoughts of David Bloomberg from Texas equates to proof!?!?!

"The New World Order and how the Jews run it, as told by a Jew Himself"

is as silly as saying...

"The New World Order and how the whites run it, as told by a white Himself!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Oh Puleeeeze!

Just because its on Rense, and he claims to be a Jew, you believe it?

Based on content, its more likely some White Supremacist claiming to
be "David Bloomberg"

Jews control things because smart people control things. On AVERAGE
Jews have higher IQ's. Why? nobody knows for sure. Diet? Or social factors?
Smart non-Jews, on average control more things than you idiots( Oh, morons,
after all you can read) who believe crap like this.

"A Non Jew"
(Oh wait, maybe I owe it all to that great grandmother with a "berg" in her
name)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

The jews are up to their necks in the nwo conspiracy. That's a fact. BUt it's not your normal peace-loving jews. Call them Jesuits, Zionists, Cabaalists, or whatever you like, they are still of jewish dissent.

All facids of organized religion are complicit in this global triad of deceit. Christians, muslims, catholics, hindus, etc, there are players from all walks of life, but the head has been proven many times over, and they are none other than the Rothschilds, who by the way are Khazarian jewish converts.

I am a devout christian myself, and I am not offended at all of the fact that there are "so-called" christians involved in the new world order! Those who call themselves christians and align their allegience with satan are not christians, they are charlateans, and God will deal with them in due time.

The people at the top could have very well been muslims, or catholics, but they aren't, and we as a people should be able to look past the "radicals" that say they are amongst us and acknowledge them for what they really are.

If you believe in God, then you believe this. In the book of revelation, chapter 2 vers 9, Jesus is speaking in red letters and says that he knows who say they are jews, but are not! They are of the synagogue of satan! That should be enough for all of us to look past the sterotyping and whining anti-semite and all the other biased crap associated with it. If you don't believe Jesus' own words, then who's words are ya gonna believe?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Apparently your racism clouds your way of thinking, for there are many, many black jews. A person's skin color, the language they speak, or whatever else makes them different frm the rest of us has no bearing on the type of person they are as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UMayBRite!

Anything is possible in cyberworld, but I have seen Dave Bloomberg make the same kind of postings in other forums before. And to attack rense.com, well, I guess when you can't attack the message, all that's left is to attack the messenger eh?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Apparently your racism clouds your way of thinking, for there are many, many black jews. A person's skin color, the language they speak, or whatever else makes them different frm the rest of us has no bearing on the type of person they are as far as I am concerned.

OK... first you have no basis to call me racist... you don’t know me so don’t get personal!!

Second... I never said there wasn’t any black Jews did I?? If I did then please quote me!!

The point I was making is that the claim that the NWO is run by Jews (not a new theory by a long shot) has its origin in anti-Semitic propaganda...

Not saying that everyone who believes it is racist or anti-Semitic, just that’s where the theory originates!!

And anyway... so what if they are all Jewish?!?! What does that prove... what are you trying to prove?!?!

It’s like saying all terrorists are Muslims or all racists are white... Generalisations mixed with speculations are dangerous... especially when this unsubstantiated junk is spouted as fact!!

Proof... HA... What proof???

Rense.com and some random bloke is not proof!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

The point I was making is that the claim that the NWO is run by Jews (not a new theory
I would agree with ya that this would be a theory, except for the fact that it's well documented and has been shown, even here at ATS that yes, the jews are the string-pullers. The Rothschilds are jewish converts, they own and or control all the banks that control the global currencies (another proven factoid), and they also are embedded in all but 5 nations financially! So, try as you might, you are wasting time trying to prove anything otherwise, for the info here at ATS is way abundant on this info.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by thewind

OK... first you have no basis to call me racist... you don’t know me so don’t get personal!!

Second... I never said there wasn’t any black Jews did I?? If I did then please quote me!!

The point I was making is that the claim that the NWO is run by Jews (not a new theory by a long shot) has its origin in anti-Semitic propaganda...

Not saying that everyone who believes it is racist or anti-Semitic, just that’s where the theory originates!!

And anyway... so what if they are all Jewish?!?! What does that prove... what are you trying to prove?!?!

It’s like saying all terrorists are Muslims or all racists are white... Generalisations mixed with speculations are dangerous... especially when this unsubstantiated junk is spouted as fact!!

Proof... HA... What proof???

Rense.com and some random bloke is not proof!!

It's not a theory, it's a fact. That is, that a few men who associate themselves with Israel and are pro-Israel have a current grasp on the United States and other powerful nations. Theories are something that can't be proven. If you want proof, you're going to have to first and foremost stop being so apologetic for racial discrimination as that is the only way you will come to see that a small "tribe" of men control the United States. In a way, you have to submit to a minimal form of racial discrimination in order to realize who really runs the United States because they are a "tribe." Get what I'm saying?

In other words, if a malicious "tribe" were running your country, how in the world would you come to acknowledge them if you defend and protect them by standing against racism? The fact is, they are a "tribe" that are for the same cause and come from the same place. If you don't want to acknowledge them because you don't want to be mean or discriminate that's fine.

That said, I don't think the NWO are true Jews per se. They disgustingly hide behind Judaism and obviously don't care for the Jewish people because if they did they'd stop hurting their image.

Oh and as for proof, try and make the tribal connection between who runs the major media networks of the world, financial institutions, hollywood itself, the music industry, the u.s. government, and more. Certainly, the don't completely RUN everything and DOMINATE every single institution because that would be quite mystical, but there is certainly an over-representation. Research, it's not a theory, it's a fact.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Glass_Eyed_Max]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
double post

top topics

<<   2 >>

join