It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEAR.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Is fear not the perfect weapon?
I mean if humans are scared they will simply fold...(me gives up)!
I'm not talking about fear of dying...more fear of :
-can i pay the mortgage next month.
-can i pay the utilities next month.
-can i pay to have my truck serviced because it's idling rough and FEAR it's going to break down at the next traffic light.

As a carpenter by trade i am used to no job security...never in my life have I had job security...I do alright though and make a decent living. (because I am versatile).

Any of you guys wake up in the middle of the night with just that fear sensation in your gut and spine knowing that you have some financial or debt obligation that must be delt with in a very short time? how it just burns into your soul like a nightmare...that's fear!

Then there's:
-income tax.
-property tax.
-sales tax.
....All that you must pay because you FEAR the financial repercussions if you don't.

Then there's:
-mortgage insurance.
-life insurance.
-disability insurance.
-home owners insurance.
-car\truck insurance.
...better pay these or your FEAR of financial repercussions is unknown. (but probably big).

Then there's credit:
-visa card.
-master card.
-future shop.
-the brick.
-best buy.
...better pay these or FEAR the wrath of easy credit that you now must pay back!

Bottom line is...its all FEAR.
We are controlled through fear.
Fear of losing everything one might have...(material grip).

The only FEAR a human should have....is already programed in the human mind:
-don't jump off the cliff.
-don't touch the fire.
-don't touch her...she's only 19.
-don't touch the white lightning (unless you have mix).
-don't swim with the sharks.

Financial Fear is about to become a redundant 'strangle hold' people will wake-up..fiat currency will become completely useless.
Stand above it...you have no other choice.

FEAR NOTHING... OTHER THAN YOUR INSTINCT!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by helltick]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't have a business life/economic life as of yet, but I have high school, which is a bitch.

Constant research papers, I don't feel like doing and teacher that racks my nerves. But I fear not doing them because they are worth like 99% of my grade, I finally graduate this year, and thus I will be officially fearless.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by helltick

Is fear not the perfect weapon?

Bottom line is...its all FEAR.
We are controlled through fear.
Fear of losing everything one might have...(material grip).

Totally agree...

There is two choices here in this 3D polarity illusion we call life....

Fear and Love....

Until we learn to chose love over fear we will stay stuck in this psychotic matrix...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by helltick

Financial Fear is redundant in this day of age...and to me is completely useless.
Stand above it...you have the choice.

not exactly realistic, i dont have the choice to say
"oh well i dont need food or a place to live, ill just feed and heat myself with indignant rage"

but you have some good points other than that.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

"oh well i dont need food or a place to live, ill just feed and heat myself with indignant rage"

If I could just feed and heat myself with indignant rage...that would be awsome!
any links?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by helltick

if only, a few days on here and i think between us we'd have enough to feed the world

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Room 101;

Fear is the mind-killer.

(Orwell; 1984)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by helltick

While I agree with what you are saying.

I think that the most powerful weapon is actually "I Promise".

I made a thread on why quite some time ago and you can read it here if you are interested...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello,

I do agree that fear seems to make the world go round nowadays- well, to an extent anyway. I personally don't really have any finiancial worries at the moment; but I do fear those that are to come. IN hear so many stories now about people who are in debt, how the economy is screwed for the moment and that prices for food and stuff are to rise etc

It's not good, and it's all well and good saying 'Fear nothing.... Other than your own instinct', but if you do that where will the drive to keep yourself in financial order come from? Then, when it all falls apart in life, all you'll have is your insticts, what then?

I don't know what I'd do for work anyway, I'm only really good at creative things... Ah well, I suppose I'd learn something! I suppose now fear is a necessity to get by, you can't just look at everything with ease, or else you won't last very long I'm sure.

Ramadwarf on fear and work

top topics

join