It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zodiac - The Nature of Things to Come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I noticed a similarity of 2000/2001 and 2012/2013 zodiac signs. They are both dragon/snake. Not really a big deal. But out of curiosity I looked back to get history dates on America’s involvement in previous world war affairs and I noticed that terrorist attack on American soil kept falling on the year of the Snake.

Somehow it aligns with some cycles pretty well. The Tiger seems to be the year of a great instigation; An event that get's the wheels turning. Rabbit year the wheel gains momentum. The dragon is the false year. The snake is the "final push" for America. I've only looked up tiger - snake. Im sure there are more similar cycles aligned well with the zodiac. If you find anymore, let me know.

WORLD WAR I
1914 : Year of Tiger: Gavrilo Princip assassinates Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria in 6-28-1914.
1915: Year of the Rabbit: Germany declares war against: Russia, France, Belgium, Etc. Britain is declares war on Germany.
1916: Year of Dragon: Countdown.
1917: Year of the snake: Explosion at Kingsland, NJ (now Lyndhurst) on 1-11 leading to U.S. involvement in World War I.

WORLD WAR II
1938: Year of Tiger: Adolf Hitler prepares the German people for war. Adolf Hitler orders the German military to start planning for Fall Weiss, the codename for the invasion of Poland.
1939 Year of the Rabbit: Invasion of Poland on 9-01 which forced France, Australia, New Zealand and Britain to declare war on Germany.
1940: Year of Dragon: Countdown.
1941: Year of the snake: Attack on Pearl Harbor, HI on 12-7 leading US into World War II.

NEW WAR
1998: Year of Tiger: Osama bin Laden publishes a fatwa, declaring jihad against all Jews and Crusaders on 2-23-98. This year is also the year US launched a series of airstrikes against Iraq on 12-28-98 that lasted to 5-31-99 during the Iraq Disarmament Crisis.
1999: Year of the Rabbit: This was the year that the Taliban avoided giving public statements and formed alliance with Iraq behind closed doors. So it was difficult to get accurate or important headlines…however Osama Bin Laden’s gave a very important interview on 1-11-99 www.time.com... and He ironically talks about being the instigator! “Our job is to instigate and, by the grace of God, we did that--and certain people responded to this instigation. “
2000: Year of Dragon: Countdown.
2001: Year of the snake: Attack on world trade towers, NY - 9-11 leading America to enter New War on Terrorism

If this pattern hold true then perhaps…
2010: Year of the Tiger: This is the year of the Instigation. Keep your eyes open.
2011: Year of the Rabbit: This is the year that a great “trouble maker” will make declarations, invade or retaliate.
2012: Year of Dragon: Countdown.
2013: Year of the snake – This is the year of a possible attack. America may this time lead world into another massive world war or part II of this "new war".

Side note: I decided to label the year of the dragon as the false year or countdown year because 10 years ago the media hyped up 2000 as THE year.... However 2000 seem to be business as usual for America…Until 2001, when a catastrophe changed the world on 9-11-01. I believe the media is over hyping 2012, just like they with 2000. Perhaps 2012 will pass for us like the calm before the storm. When everybody let their guard down, the year of the snake jumps up to bite us. Nostradamus did mention many times, about when centuries “renew”. I believe that means the new year of the new century, not the last year of the last century.

What could unfold for the next, 4 years?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
could you provide more info and sources on which your basing your claims please. Personally im not familiar with the zodiac so i would love to see if anything else matches up.

i like where this is going discussion wise however, good stuff

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting thread so far.

Point I'd like to make though. The term "zodiac" may be a bit misleading as most "westernized" people would be looking for things like Aquarius, Cancer etc. We don't have 'year of the ...' in our systems.

What you seem to be referencing is the Chinese astrological system which should have interesting links to the I-Ching..

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cloak

Hi here,

Here's a great explanation of the chinese zodiac.

www.c-c-c.org...

Snippet:

The rotating cycle of twelve animal signs was a folk method for naming the years in traditional China. The animal signs for one another in an established order, and are repeated every twelve years.

In traditional China, dating methods were cyclical, cyclical meaning something that is repeated time after time according to a pattern. A popular folk method which reflected this cyclical method of recording years are the Twelve Animal Signs. Every year is assigned an animal name or "sign" according to a repeating cycle: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Boar. Therefore, every twelve years the same animal name or "sign" would reappear.

Here is an easy calculator to punch in the target year:

easycalculation.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

when you said let me know ...... i noticed how 2012 prediction is supposed to begin ..... the year of the snake actually begins feb 1 2013.

i was born of the same numerology and astrology stuff ......... so i'll tell you something else you don't know. 2001; 2007 & 2018 are all 'common years beginning with monday' according to the Gregorian calendar. These years coincide with severe market crashes.

want more? try putting a stock market chart for the djia of 03 on top of the same chart for 09. They started and ended on the same number and the movement on the lines are identical. try doing the same for 04 & 2010 and see what you find.

would you like to know about gold or oil ....... ?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

if you inspect 2060 from the context of being a 'leap year beginning with thursday by the gregorian; you'll notice that previous years have coincided with NATURAL disasters.

my findings are relatively new and i've never heard anyone else bring stuff like this up anywhere. i'll be really happy if anyone writes back and says anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Belichick

This is really interesting Bellechick. I never thought of the leap year, good catch
I have a feeling that the oil companies have patents on technologies they will make use of and create mini economic bubbles. However I still feel dire about the future of the economy still. It's like you can't fight something that must go down after have been going up...so I don't know what to think. I am thinking about investing in gold. I know this reply comes late, I hope you are still active in this comunity. Thank you in advance.

new topics

top topics

join