It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Branton Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here is links to the Branton Files he covers a wide range of topics. Enjoy!

The Dulce Book about the underground base in Dulce, New Mexico.

The Omega File Grays and Nazis collaborate.

Coscon Files Alien abduction and reptilians.

Secrets of the Mojave What secrets lurk in the Mojave Desert? Find out in this exciting text documents.

Fire from the Sky: Battle of Harvest Moon & True Story of the Space Shuttles Did NASA use space shuttles for spying on the Soviet Union?

The Underground Nazi invasion of the United States

Project Superman Illuminati's secret uber-mensch experiments.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Branton is one of the best EVER. But take care, these links may be hazardous to your sound sleep, and to your illusions.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's a lot to take in but well worth the read.

I remember in one of them it mentions the case of the government selling pirated copies of PROMIS software (developed by Inslaw) with a back door in it to foreign nations. I looked into and found out it's true. Not to mention Bin Ladin got his hands on that copy of software Wikipedia article on Inslaw

Branton did his homework and quotes alot of different books and newspaper articles. That man had alot of time on his hands.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by TinFoilHatMan55]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
It's a lot to take in but well worth the read. I remember in one of them it mentions the case of the government selling pirated copies of PROMIS software (developed by Inslaw) with a back door in it to foreign nations. I looked into and found out it's true. Not to mention Bin Ladin got his hands on that copy of software Wikipedia article on Inslaw

Btw did you know the real issue with MS Windows is Microsoft persistently keeps on integrating new "backdoors" in their OWN software, to spy on their customers. Which is why they keep on having virus and update issues. Each time they deliver a new “Windows” update we seem to get a new backdoor, with love from MS. Which after some time gets unveiled and taken advantage of by virus programmers. Which then requires new software updates. And so on. In other words, MS is deliberately jeopardizing its customers. But of course nobody knows a thing about this. Including me. Disclaimer: “I just read this”.

Branton did his homework and quotes alot of different books and newspaper articles. That man had alot of time on his hands.

You say Branton “did” his homework and “had” a lot of time. What is the latest information on his whereabouts? Is he history?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He does seem to have a website Link

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Dulce link is dead. Any updates?

top topics

join