It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Makes Waves by Simulating an Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Israel Makes Waves by Simulating an Earthquake

www.israelnationalnews.com

(IsraelNN.com) The Seismologic Division of the Ministry of National Infrastructure's Geophysical Institute will attempt to simulate an earthquake in the southern Negev on Thursday. The experiment, financed by the U.S. Defense Department, is a joint project with the University of Hawaii and is part of a scientific project intended to improve seismological and acoustic readings in Israel and its environs, up to a 1,000 km/621 mile radius.The experiment intends to improve the understanding of sound waves in the atmosphere. Scientists will then be able to fine-tune Israel’s seismological equipm
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The timing of this experiment is a bit curious to say the least . Will this not only lead to speculation that some countries are in possession of a tech that can create / provoke an earthquake ?

I realize that the report states that " Israel will create a controlled explosion of 80 tons of explosive material, which will simulate the intensity of a tremor after an earthquake of Magnitude 3. " But even the fact that an explosion will be used it this instance there will still be those that feel that there is more to this and the ability to create an earthquake .

Your thoughts ?

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Didn't someone yell at me in here the other day when I said Earth Quake generation was included in the "control the weather" research we are doing?

(scratches head)

Nice find!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Perhaps they yelled at you because your superior intellect scarred them

I believe that there is much more that we don't know and are not told then many of us care to believe .

IMHO anything that can be done with an explosion could also be achieved by means of a sound generating device .

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Didn't someone yell at me in here the other day when I said Earth Quake generation was included in the "control the weather" research we are doing?

It really comes back to what is the real reason for all of the research that is going on?

Are they attempting to modify the atmosphere and the ionosphere in an attempt to shield the earth from a solar storm in 2012?

What are the byproducts of this research?

i.e. Chemtrails, Earthquakes, Atmosphereic phenomeon (UFO's), Global warming

Anyhow it is interesting that Israel is now involved.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hmmm this was moved by a Mod to the General Conspiracy thread ??? There is no conspiracy here its a true report on an actual planed event that is to take place , hence the reason I posted it in breaking news ..

Perhaps we can get this thread moved back to where it was originally posted , in the breaking news forum ???

Sorry I see the reason it was moved , the date of the article post ..

Edit , very strange the report has two posted dates , perhaps we can et it moved back to the breaking news forum ??

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
exactly who is paying for this?

at the beginning of the article:

The experiment, financed by the U.S. Defense Department, is a joint project with the University of Hawaii and is part of a scientific project intended to improve seismological and acoustic readings in Israel and its environs, up to a 1,000 km/621 mile radius.

at the end of the article:

The Ministry of National Infrastructure and Finance Ministry have recently financed a three-year plan to upgrade Israel’s seismological equipment, as part of Israel’s earthquake advance warning system.

I'm sick of my tax dollars going to wealthy Israel. Especially when so many are struggling in the USA.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

If we were to speculate for a min. Would both Israel and the U.S not love to find a way to attack a nation without that target nation even knowing what happened ?

There are many reasons as to why the U.S would fund this project .

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No "speculation" about it!

Seismic warfare is all too real,and all too possibly something we are witnessing!

The best part,of course,is that it is so hard to prove unless we have their confessions. Pretty sneaky!

www.bariumblues.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

soundwaves2000.com...
(Listen to the 1-22-09 Steve Quayle report!)-fun to watch,too!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by On the Edge]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by On the Edge]

top topics

join