It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are people so evil? (personal)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
u know me friends, the guy that never had true friends or normal women in his city/country. you may think that im just an arrogant jerk but im not.
only thing i wanted was nice friends to go out and a girlfriend. i never got them. im too childish sometimes but i stoped blaming me along time ago. i got nice work,i started collecting money so i can escape for real next year. sure nice job gived me options to buy cool stuff,but it only maked me feel worse about my self ): nice job,and i still cant have a girl to like me? turns out after work i only stay at home..like somekinda lowlife.
my friends are in other towns..
so what do i do,keep the evil bad thoughts inside and try to survie until i start a new better life,to find new friends and a girl who likes me. its not that i never had one,its just i always find some mean mean girl.
so im just sitting playing a game,and these two girls from skype start to act all mean,making fun of me,(they were like.i knewed them) i just told them to leave me alone,im not ina mood,3 times,they just started insulting me.
so thats what happens when your good,when your in the wrong place.
i just want to talk to nice people,to be around nice people,whats the price i have to pay to go to a place like this?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You don't always need a girl mate! and a big group of friends aint essential either!

Just focus on yourself and try and be happy with what you have and what you're doing, and I swear you will start to feel happier!

Don't get yourself down by these things! you're in a better position than me
mean people are everywhere! and all you gotta do is leave them be, don't give them the ammo nor time of day!

chin up fella

[edit on 24-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
thank you man,but its like im a paladin or something,i hate evil people,and i hate hatred and stuff,and no matter what i have i still want more.
and why i feel like every girl in the world wants only to screw with me and make me feel like trash. my mood relies on how people make me feel around me and thats bad. i feel like im some kinda reject. u know the feeling when u feel like ur the only good and normal person with feelings? and everyone around u just insult you ""crazy"""weirdo""...thats so hurtfull...why are people like this,why would they take pleasure into speaking such things

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

In my experience, people try and make you feel inferior because they are trash themselves! and it's really only a defensive mechanism! unfortunately making fun of others seems to perk people up! but they gotta grow up one day mate!

The sooner you cut ties with people like that the better imo!

Try looking at older females if you must, I was never one for girls my own age, always preferred the older woman! leave the younger one's giggling away in there little groups! go mature

[edit on 24-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i should have learned from my mistakes the first time,the sad part is horrible little scums like that turns us into bad man,and then we start to act mean to nice women,couse we were hurt by some trash,then women ask why man treat them like that...this IS WHY

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

i hate evil people,and i hate hatred

If this doesn't cheer you up then I'm all out of ideas.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hiya

This is just to let you know that I haven't forgotten you and I still hope for things to go well for you.

I'd suggest that you forget about what other people are up to and concentrate on who you are and who you want to be. Rise above the temptation to let others get you down.

The world is full of sad and unhappy people and you don't have to be one of them. So many people take out their frustrations on innocent bystanders because they don't want to fall out with their loved ones or they haven't got the guts to confront the person or situation that is really upsetting them.

Take a look at yourself and where you are now. You're better off than you were this time last year - not everyone can say that.

As long as you have so much time to yourself, use it. Take the opportunity to work on yourself and become the best person you can be.

I know you have an interest in the occult - read some books. Look at some of the one's I suggested in Lisa12's thread.

I spent many years alone and I know about loneliness and how weird a person can become if they don't spend too much time with others. So what? It's character building. You'll learn independence and self-reliance. You'll realize that you can be a strong person, able to cope with life and fend for yourself.

Dig deep, find your inner resources and build them up. Get fit physically too, if you can.
Take an interest in nature, watch the birds see the flowers blooming in the spring. Get out of you current mind-set, it's doing you no good.

See yourself as a work in progress. You have so much material to work with, you could turn yourself into a little work of art.

And listen to Valiant - that was good advice he gave you.

My best to you - I know you're struggling but some of us will be here to throw you a life-jacket

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
i should have learned from my mistakes the first time,the sad part is horrible little scums like that turns us into bad man,and then we start to act mean to nice women,couse we were hurt by some trash,then women ask why man treat them like that...this IS WHY

Well, for one thing, you are NOT alone.

Alot of people feel the same way.
I have secluded myself from most of my friends because of their lack of originality, among other reasons. Just a personal choice.

As far as girls go, well, that's a deep subject.

Just remember one thing.
Only YOU can make YOU happy.

I try to never let people affect my emotions. Its the hardest thing to learn to do.
But, you learn that once you learn exactly how you want things to be...
You strive to make them that way.

Hope this helps.

Oh yeah and my favorite companion now is my dog!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
thank you,and thank you berenike,you have been there so many times for me. and now i got the greatest idea. in work today morning,i was reading a news site,and i readed about how in denmark prostitution is legal,and the women loose. and then i though maaan i should go to denmark for my birthday,before i leave bulgaria forever. and then it hit me! why dont i just take 3 salaryes = 350 euro, and go with my best friend for a 2 day awesome vacation AWAY from bulgaria. AWAY from bad people AWAY from girls who "dont like me". for example turkey has "marmaris" beaches and hotels, and theyr religion attitude towards women works for me perfectly xexe..
for god sake i deserve it, its not only the relaxing of the beach and prostitutes,ill try to visit a local mason lounge,and by some enchanted items from the bazaar.
but im not sure,there are lots of great places,the important thing is i will show a BIG MIDDLE FINGER to all stupid little emo girls around me

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
all my life i wanted a nice girl,i didnt even want sex so much,i EVEN skipped a sex once couse i wanted a girl to be my girlfriend,not just drunken sex night. and i learned my lesson. now its time to show them the middle fingers.
berenike if u ever need me to retouch/contrast/colors some photo for you,anytime. pc stuff also.thx

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
To the OP....if you're old friends are in different towns....get out and make some new ones in the current town! Whether through work, or maybe some hobby (the gym, a favorite store, a sport, etc.), find some folks who have the qualities you're looking for.

But, you have to go out and DO things... On Skype, or any other internet medium, people have no faces, and often, no filters....they can be as nasty as they want to be. Luckily, in the real world, people are not nearly as evil....

Hating everyone will certainly not get you to your goal...and self-hate just makes others not want to be around you. Like yourself first, and others will come to like you.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
thank you,i can see in the real world people have boundaries,unlike on skype. well i guess ill do my best

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Oh yeah and my favorite companion now is my dog!

There's a lot to be said for the daft little so-and-sos

Stillalive - A holiday might do you the world of good. Go into it with a good, positive attitude, don't expect too much and look after yourself. Stay sober

new topics

top topics

join