It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air America Going Under

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
After reading the thread thus far, I have seen that Glenn Beck's analysis on the Progressive left is pretty damn accurate.

From his point of view.

Which obviously you agree with.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
reply to post by Alxandro

Well, you know, anyone doubting the massive proliferation of liberal talk radio needs only to install iTunes and select the streaming "Talk Radio" lineup...

A solid 85% of the iTunes talk radio selections are Liberal (oh, pardon, "Progressive") talk stations from all across the country. Scan through the list, and you can count the number of "conservative" talk radio outlets on the fingers of one hand.

It's a ridiculous disparity.

— Doc Velocity

Why would conservative radio need to be on iTunes.

They have the major commercial radio market.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

His point of view is the truth.

Prove it wrong with facts.

Can't be done.

Thanks for playing.

out.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Doc,

I wouldn't necessarily say Dennis Miller was blacklisted by the media elite. He did host Monday Night Football and all for a season. He's still a pretty popular media figure.

When I think about it, I guess Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert provide a good counterpunch to Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. I think they do a better job at it then MSNBC and Air America. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching MSNBC. But they're not as nearly the cultural icons that Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are.

Stephen Colbert's performance at the White House Correspondents Dinner was legendary.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Annee

His point of view is the truth.

Prove it wrong with facts.

Can't be done.

Thanks for playing.

out.

Who's facts.

Pertaining to what.

New game: "Pick and Choose - Pick and Choose"

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lou Minotti

When I think about it, I guess Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert provide a good counterpunch to Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. I think they do a better job at it then MSNBC and Air America. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching MSNBC. But they're not as nearly the cultural icons that Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are.

I have not discussed what my politics are. I am a social liberal in supporting people should be allowed to live their lives as they choose - - other then that - - I'm not talking.

I just want equal representation. I want to be able to hear both Progressive and Conservative on commercial radio.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join