It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Turkey in 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hey gang,

Here is an interesting video I found on youtube..

I am rather fascinated, it was shot in Turkey via a news agency, not sure which one or such.. no logos on the screen.

Short clip, but at 42 - 43 seconds in to the video, is a rather good shot. Check it out.

Looks real enough. tho, I don't know what to make of it. Seems real enough.. we have a crowd reaction, 3 saucer objects in the sky. but it's a short clip, and there is no sound.

Thoughts?

-Cygnis

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The camara man is able to hold steady while intereviewing the reporter but then in the last few seconds he can't seem to keep it steady. You'd think he'd be concentrating on getting smooth footage. This is after his little jaunt btw.
Also, no sound, and that guy in teh background who intiallys spots the thing? Didn't like his body language at all.
Not that I need any convincing on the subject of ufo's but this vid isn't going to prove anything.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The person who up loaded the video, stevenng2020, says against 1 comment from 2 years ago (oldest comments):

Can you read all the comment? Some people from Turkey say this news have been banned few year ago!So how can you find it at google?

This leads me to understand that the uploader could give more detail into how he got it, when it was shot and by whom - he doesn't which leads me to conclude that he's a fakey cake maker and I ain't for time for you.

That and the fact it's obviously staged...but let's let the hungry have a nite of l33t cake before we explain that to them - shall we?

I'd recommend OP that you trawl through threads here instead of videos on YouTube. There is much to learn and some of it is fascinating.

YouTube videos do not a researcher make, and pretty much eat up the time those truly seeking truth have with disproving them.

Cheers!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Fake in my opinion.

The only "crowd reaction" comes from the guy who walks up to the barrier and his body language is just wrong.

Notice how the other people in the background keep walking? No way would they just carry on like that, and wouldn't it be instinct for the observer to look around him at other people to see their reaction too as if in disbelief?

And something like this would be all over every news channel at the time and would still be talked about today.

Sorry, but it just looks like (bad) CGI to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I`m sure it it were real the cameraman would of kept shooting a lot longer than that..
And the footage would of been all over the news around the world.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by muckyman]

join