It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Star Paradox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Patrick Star Paradox is the Paradox where the Dumb are most Peaceful but the Smart are Most Violent The Prominent examples of this Paradox are So far are: Patrick star is Dumbest Cartoon character that I ever Know but he is so Peaceful despite this and The (supposedly) Real Life Greys and Reptilians Are Ultra Violent Despite their Superhuman Intellects.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So I'm trying to find exactly where squidward & spongebob fit in this little paradox here.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Whaaaat?

Patrick peaceful but dumb...and then BAM something about reptillians and aliens...

Ok I am lost...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by degenerate oto
So I'm trying to find exactly where squidward & spongebob fit in this little paradox here.

This Paradox is Just Named after Patrick Star

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Mr. Crabs = The Bankers
Spongebob = Us
Squidward = Ultra Liberals
Plankton = Russians
The Squirrel = The Revolution, I'm with her

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Lol that is pretty good. Now that I think about it!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Mr. Crabs = The Bankers
Spongebob = Us
Squidward = Ultra Liberals
Plankton = Russians
The Squirrel = The Revolution, I'm with her

I would say this is an accurrate assement.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Forgot about Spongebob Squarepants cartoon! Lets talk about a Paradox where the dumb is Most Peaceful while the Smart is the Most Violent and the examples aren't just restricted to those that I mentioned earlier

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Forgot about Spongebob Squarepants cartoon! Lets talk about a Paradox where the dumb is Most Peaceful while the Smart is the Most Violent and the examples aren't just restricted to those that I mentioned earlier

When we sacrifice Jesus will you be participating?

The lord is comming soon. It has been prophesized.

Revelation 22:7
"Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.

www.biblegateway.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3a6ac8d86e6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

"Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.

www.biblegateway.com...

Forgot about Anything Else in this thread other than Paradox were the Dumb is the Most Peaceful while the Smart is the Most Violent

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

www.biblegateway.com...

Forgot about Anything Else in this thread other than Paradox were the Dumb is the Most Peaceful while the Smart is the Most Violent

Quite the dilema for that Jesus wanna be don't you think?

Catch 22

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. 'Orr' was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22," Yossarian observed.

"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by degenerate oto
Spongebob is obviously the "puppet master", pulling the strings of Squidward! Hehe.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sorry! we just taking about a Paradox where the Dumb can be Very Peaceful while the Smart can be Very Violent in this thread

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just because you'r intelligent does not mean you lack compassion. People are just generally dumb.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's a way to condition people to be suspicious of the intellectual types, you know, the ones that pay attention and have a clue as to what's going on. They will take advantage of you. They're sneaky and manipulative. They can play the system.

1) Be dumb and ignorant = Good (live under a rock like patrick)
2) Be smart and educated = Bad

Of course, Sandy the squirrel sort of represents an ascended being originating in a finer density (air) that has come down to bring knowledge and wisdom of higher realms to the beings in a coarser density (water).

Perhaps as a modification to the generalizations above, overturning it somewhat in fact, those in Bikini bottom might represent those that shall be culled from the current race. Some are smart, some are dumb but they're more or less unevolved and unaware of the higher reality above. But, Spongebob is somewhat more balanced overall and has a closer rapport with Sandy than anyone else. He often visits the higher realm were Sandy normally resides.

Sponge Bob, being a sponge, could really represent having less of an ego than the other characters. He can absorb truth and his "holey being" allows the light to penetrate into his awareness.

[edit on 1/22/2010 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 1/22/2010 by EnlightenUp]

top topics

join