It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICC Complaint Against Bush, Cheney et al

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

ICC Complaint Against Bush, Cheney et al

australia.to

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD, TENET, RICE AND GONZALES; INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANTS REQUESTED

Champaign, U.S.A./The Hague, Netherlands (19 Jan 2010). -- Professor Francis A. Boyle of the University of Illinois College of Law in Champaign, U.S.A. has filed a Complaint with the Prosecutor for the International Criminal Court (I.C.C.) in The Hague against U.S. citizens George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Tenet, Condoleezza Rice, and Alberto Gonzales (the “Accused”) for their criminal policy and practice of “extraor
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Would it really be true ATS?

I mean isn't it what was predicted by some people on the internet?
That they all have to show themselves for court for there role in the violation of human rights.
Or is it the next show they have in store for us?

If it is real and not a big show it is very nice to hear.
Let's have them explain what they have done to a lot of people, it will be a great start.

Peace Vincent

australia.to
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's a great start, but we will have to wait to see if someone actually takes action on this issue. Most judicial systems are corrupt, as such we will know if and when some ruling actually requires someone to present themselves for accountability. Some judge issuing an arrest warrant for those listed in the posting would satisfy me for a starter. I for one would love to see the ex presidents security detail go all red leader, red leader with some International Swat team sent to enforce the arrest. That would be one hell of a story to cover. Film at eleven.

We could hope it would be spectacular with flames and explosions and all, but most of us know or at least suspect that no one, I repeat, no one will ever be accountable for their crimes. That's not how government does business, unless its a public circus, intent on hypnotizing the masses with a bunch of klowns sacrificing a victim to their klown god.

Oh well, I do hope this action goes somewhere. It really would make my day.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is why obama signed the executive order giving interpol immunity in the U.S.

No doubt, they're on their way right now to arrest Bush and Cheney.

All fun and games for a bunch of you short-sighted people until they come for "the messiah" next. What? Oh, not him! Count on someone drawing up a complaint for obama's afghanistan war even as we speak.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You gotta give Prof. Boyle some mad props for this!!
Of course it will go nowhere but at least he faced the giant!!

top topics

join