It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/11/2011 pay attention to that date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i think that on 1/11/2011 something big will happen, i dont know why, i feel it in my bones, 11:11 shows up all the time for me ive seen in 23 times the past three weeks, and no its not because im looking for it, i just happen to check the time and there it is

either 1/11/2011 or 11/11/2011 something will happen!!!!

www.1111spiritguardians.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dude !!

I've seen the numbers 07:10 for 21 times. Also in the last 3 weeks !!

I,m really botherd by this.
I can hardly go to sleep !! Every time i wake up i see the same numbers.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Of course I will be paying close attention to 1/11/2011....

Its the day I turn 20

So I'll be thrilled if something special happens on that day besides eating cake

Seriously though, I have heard a lot about the number 11 having a lot of spiritual meaning; I remember being told that whenever I see 11:11 somewhere, to make a wish because it is a special moment.

Sometimes I think that 11:11 is the divine's way of letting us know that it is always there- I'm almost never expecting to see 11:11 when I do see it, so it definitely gives me a good reminder.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
i think that on 1/11/2011 something big will happen, i dont know why, i feel it in my bones, 11:11 shows up all the time for me ive seen in 23 times the past three weeks, and no its not because im looking for it, i just happen to check the time and there it is

either 1/11/2011 or 11/11/2011 something will happen!!!!

www.1111spiritguardians.com...

1/11/xx11 comes once every 100 years.

Today, Verizon announced they will be selling the iPhone! (gizmodo.com)

A Verizon iPhone...without a doubt that is BIG news..real big..for numerious reasons.

A rooted Android can't compete with a jailbroken iPhone...and I'm a rooted android phone user that pushes his phone to the limit.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

So here it is 4:13pm on Nov 1, 2011. I suppose your bones meant 11:11pm.

I won't simply be so flippant, I agree there is a big, ominous feeling about the times we're in, for myself and millions of others. However, I have to wonder if the universe would really care about our interesting dates.

I imagine that our calendar system IS integrated with secret knowledge, and that things triggered by the elite/rulers may very well coincide with these dates.

Of course, that's just an idea, and many other possibilities. On a quantum level, we very well could CREATE evens just by adhering to a globally conscious notion of there being an event around a specific time.

It could be anything... or nothing... but something monumental will most certainly take place in SOMEone's life today...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Something has happend,my stepson's girlfreind has gone in to labour they are in the hospital as i type.Another adition to the tribe any time now (hope everything goes smoothly).
Is there such a thing as a step grandad? Anyway at 42 im far to young to be a grandad.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

Something has happend,my stepson's girlfreind has gone in to labour they are in the hospital as i type.Another adition to the tribe any time now (hope everything goes smoothly).
Is there such a thing as a step grandad? Anyway at 42 im far to young to be a grandad.

Strange, my friends girlfriend has just gone into labor.

I'd say something has happened, in my opinion the protests are starting to get a bit violent (police vs protesters is getting worse), the economy is getting worse and worse, etc. But these aren't just one day events.

Change is coming, let's hope it's good.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So many, many, many, many, MANY people have made predictions and have claimed correlations with 11:11. I don't believe for a second, OP, that you didn't know this, which is why I'm hoping this thread is satire aimed towards all the other 11:11 threads.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I will take note of this date.

I will also take note of this date; 2/2/22 as well as 3/3/33.

Now I would be very surprised to see 4/4/44. That aint going to happen!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
For about the past four or five years I have had the "11:11" issue so to speak seeing it in the most un-common of places not just digital clocks and such. I find it really comes and goes, and can come on really strong sometimes. To me it feels like a trigger of sorts like i'm missing something, and as well I feel that with the coming date correlation that the sense in me has become stronger. To say what I feel i couldn't tell ya just like it's something screaming in the back of my mind and the trigger for me to listen if I can figure out how.

About 2 yrs ago it was so present always seeing it, waking up and rolling over to look at clock and "11:11" one night had a real vivid dream to wake, shaken bye it even. Wake up to go to washroom low and behold 11:11, rough time going back to sleep. When I did dream was more vivid and clear. For days the image from the dream stuck with me, couldn't shake it. Till one day I just sat down and drew what I had seen in my dream. I still have the pic my friends who were present said I was sort of in a trance while drawing. It's a weird sort of machine, possibly energy related but was just a dream that I have no clue how to explain.

top topics

join