It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be naive like Obama was!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
After the plethora of anti-Israel posts, I felt overly compelled to post this. There is way to much disinfo out there about the Muslim world, that I personally think is coming from a liberal world view. Obama once shared this fantasy. He thought that Muslims, just like everyone else is "basicaly good." First off, man is not basically good, man is evil to the core... a stance that Obama had to learn the hard way as will be shown. Second, he thought that rather then a position of isolation of the Muslim world, America should have a position of open dialogue. No other President in the history of America has reached out so far to the Muslim world. He planed mettings with their leaders without precondition, he spoke greetings in their own language, he even read from their holy book. He reached out an open hand and they in return slapped it in obstinance. Why? It certianly ins't because of what Obama did. I will say this for the final time, Muslims hate you because of who you/me/us ARE not because of what you/me/us DO. Obama had to learn this the hard way and this is what he had to say, “Evil does exist in the world,” Obama recently admitted. “A nonviolent movement could not have halted Hitler’s armies. Negotiations cannot convince al-Qaeda’s leaders to lay down their arms. To say that force is sometimes necessary is not a call to cynicism – it is recognition of history; the imperfections of man and the limits of man.” ( www.foxnews.com... )
The non-relgious can not understand how deep the hatred is drilled into the heads of the Muslims. They have been taught since birth to hate Jews and the West. Let me put it to you this way. They hate Jews and the West just like some radical Christians hate Gays....think about it. They are seen as the enemy. I had a missionary friend doing work in a certian -stan country. He was there to make contacts and do cultural studies. He mostly conducted interviews about religious beliefs. Anyway, he was roommates with two other Muslims that were in college. He actually became good friends with him. But, he was talking about religion and in a serious moment his friend told him that if it came down to it that he would kill my missionary friend. In other words, if too many people found out that this young man had befriended a Christian he would be loyal to his faith first. Why? It is because their faith demands it. They are supposed to hate you and they are supposed to kill you if you do not accept Islam. I have heard one guy say, "I just can't see that all Muslims feel this way...." Well again maybe they don't all want to murder you or even have it in them to do such a thing, but I promise that their alligence is much stronger to their faith then it is to some stranger from the West. They will hate you before they get to know you and it doesn't matter what you DO. If you are not a Muslim you are the enemy and an obsticle to the ultimate goal of Islam...world domination. Read their book, don't be naive, deny ignorance!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok so what is the point your making here? Yes there are some bad Muslims out there just like there are bad Christians, Atheists, Jews, ETC.

They will hate you before they get to know you and it doesn't matter what you DO. If you are not a Muslim you are the enemy and an obsticle to the ultimate goal of Islam...world domination.

You have bought into the medias propaganda hook line and sinker.

Read their book, don't be naive, deny ignorance!

I know right

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

You're right, there do exist some deep-seeded hostilities between the Muslim world and the West. However, recognizing it accurately and, thus, examining it truthfully is the first step to a solution.

One cannot conclude that all Arab Muslims feel have the same degree of hostility towards the West, if any. That's simply ludicrous.

We can also make a step towards a solution if we recognize that those types of hostilities exist in many groups, not just in the Muslim world and not just religious groups. Clearly, there is a more basic cause to the hostility.

I'll cut to the chase: the only reason that one attacks anything is because they consider that not doing so would result in a lower ability to survive. In the case of groups, we're talking about a threat to an identity's ability to persist. The basic solution is for the members of the group to no longer consider that is true.

I don't have time to elaborate, but the first step is agreement on a common purpose between two groups that oppose each other. The disagreement is the problem in the first place. Both groups don't want the other to exist, while each group wants to continue to exist.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by electricveins

My point is that America has forgotten who the enemy is. I have heard absoutly insane comments coming from people on this site lately. Mostly acting as if Muslims are our allies and Jews are the enemies. WHAT IS HAPPENING? I am trying to explain that the people who think like this need to go to a Muslim country and find out for yourself. I am not saying all Muslims are radicals, BUT the ones that are... are because they are following the Quran as to how to view and treat infidels. Is everyone taking crazy pills? I thought ATS was supposed to be full of the people that see clearly, not adopt an Agenda based on a faulty world View.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by electricveins

The point the OP is making is one I completely agree with and that is:

he would be loyal to his faith first. Why? It is because their faith demands it. They are supposed to hate you and they are supposed to kill you if you do not accept Islam. I have heard one guy say, "I just can't see that all Muslims feel this way...." Well again maybe they don't all want to murder you or even have it in them to do such a thing, but I promise that their alligence is much stronger to their faith then it is to some stranger from the West. They will hate you before they get to know you and it doesn't matter what you DO. If you are not a Muslim you are the enemy and an obsticle to the ultimate goal of Islam...world domination. Read their book, don't be naive, deny ignorance!

I hope the OP doesn't mind that I quoted the last paragraph
To the OP SnF

[edit on 23-1-2010 by FunSized]

new topics

top topics

join