It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Fe Police Arrest Attorney For Comments he Made In An Internet Chat-Room

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi, i am new here, good to meet everyone....and thought i would share my thoughts on this subject.

Freedom is something that comes with responsibility...it is not just a given, as i see it....We ALL have the right to question authority...questions/beliefs are good...they promote THOUGHT...(LOL..which they really don't want us to do, think...
)

Being WARNED to wach what we say, and arresting people for their comments, is ludicris... if ANY of the government agencies have a problem with people exercising freedom of speech against against something they do not agree with, ex. KING GEORGE and his MERRY MEN...they had better realize that the more they try to stop it...the stronger it will get...

Thanks for the reading material.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
At least the guy who was arrested was an attorney. Hoepfuly he is a good attorney and can get this in the courts and attract a lot of media. I hope he wins and teaches a small lesson the people in power not to mess with the people.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
after the 9-11 incident, al-queida and all the terrorists using the internet for communication? Yet, we couldn't track their location. Then how were they able to bust someone at an internet shop just after he made the post?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join