It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura cancelled?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Interesting. I only saw one of his 9-11 episodes, and all it did in my mind was discredit the '9-11 truth' movement by association. Nothing about it was even close to approaching actual journalism. It makes Glen Beck look professional. Perhaps he's well-intentioned, but he's certainly not intelligent or professional.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to add to this topic that according to Alex Jones (who I will at least trust on this issue due to his association with Jesse):

Regarding Ventura’s popular television TruTV series Conspiracy Theory, a third season is in the works, but Ventura’s role will be that of a war room information general, in accordance with his refusal to fly until the TSA changes its policy on grope downs. The other researchers on the program will bring information to Ventura, including new team members Tyrel Ventura, Jesse’s son, as well as Sean Stone, son of legendary film director Oliver Stone. Ventura is set to appear on the Alex Jones Show in the near future to flesh out all these details and more.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Three more epic episodes from jesse ventura
www.1channel.ch...
www.1channel.ch...
www.1channel.ch...

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join