It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura cancelled?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
season 2 just premiered last night guys! It was on Plum Island...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I CANNOT believe Jesse Ventura even became a Governor. This clown simply shows his total ignorance! He must have gotten knocked around to many times in his wrestling career to be this ignorant. What even amazes me more are the people who are so naive as to believe this BS. Just watched 5 minutes of the HAARP garbage and the clown he talks to is nothing more than a whacko. I've been in communications for 40 years, know my electronics and had to laugh at these 2 morons. Couldn't take any more! With the intelligence quotient in this country anymore, I can see why my country is rated 30th in education levels in the world. Jesse Ventura should be hung by the nads along with Bill Birne for being so stupid. Some of you REALLY need to get an education.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

well, you must really be a hater just to register in this website to post this

come on

off course some episodes are over exaggerated, but still, a lot of episodes present good stuff

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

Seriously buddy?

You know that HAARP is ran by people with science backgrounds and not people in the communications field.

That is like comparing yourself to a physicist because you know a little about radio waves.

People go to school for 7+ years to have credentials to work at places like HAARP, not work in the communications field.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Very interesting show on 911 . . . . When Ventura was questioning the FBI representative about 911 the rep more or less admitted to him that 911 was a black op.

If you see the show again listen very carefully to the interview.

The agent says “THE "FBI" HAS NO REASON TO HIDE THE BLACK BOXES OR LIE

Then when Jesse says something about the left hand not knowing what the right was doing

The agent then when on and admitted that that was the case in 911!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I guess the thought never occured to you that HAARP IS an antenna. It also is NOT designed to work at piezo frequencies or even close to them which makes the whole show on it pure buffoonery. The Piezo frequencies this whacko used are audio frequencies just beyond the range of human hearing bonehead! NOT microwaves!!! Can you do math? Piezo frequencies start at 25,000 cycles per second. The HAARP antennas are STRICTLY microwave radiation starting at 2,400,000 cycles per second. The whacko claiming that they worked like piezo inducer is dumber than a box of rocks and Jesse Ventura, is an idiot for NOT going to a professional in communications. I've been building antennae for all my life and these ARE microwave antennae. [snip]
edit on 22-10-2010 by DrTibbs because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

edit on 2010/10/23 by GradyPhilpott because: Snipped out rude comments about other memebers: See link.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Tim00

If you feel such a way about conspiracy's ..... what are you doing on a conspiracy website ???

Because disagreeing with you is akin to disagreeing with all 'conspiracy theories'?

i find that sort of attempt at co-optation dubious.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

Ummm... it's all in the name, eh. HAARP = High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. High Frequency.

Microwave frequencies, as far as I know, begin at 1GHz. From what I understand HF is well below 100MHz.

Anyhow, back to the topic. My schedule really hasn't let me see any of these episodes. I hope they re-run or maybe they'll be available on Hulu or someplace.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just finished watching the show about underground shelters about, 45 minutes ago. It also included an interesting piece about murals at Denver International Airport. If indeed that was Jesse's last show, at least he has added fuel to a fire that up until now has for most folk, been only smoldering. Hopefully this show will change the minds of some of the skeptics who may have seen it, as well as many folk who until now just didn't realize what's been going on. I myself didn't realize until tonight that there is a fair amount of scientific evidence to back up some major events taking place in 2012, mostly having to do with massive solar flares that may well take out the electrical grid, causing worldwide mayhem. Hence the underground shelters and bunkers. Lately I have been thinking about selling my rifles and shotguns, but have now decided to keep them and start stocking up on shells.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stasis

Yes and if you did your research and knew that the term high frequency was designated to frequencies used during the second world war. Furthermore, these antennae are EXPLICITLY designed for microwaves above 2 GHz. That's a far cry from 25 KHz.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

Ah, so the concept of HF changes as our ability to generate higher frequencies changes, thusly!

Not gonna draw out the convo about frequencies cause I don't want to derail the thread any more as it's really about Ventura's show

I'll do some more research. Thanks for the tip!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
One of the things i like most about Jesse is that he is a regular guy who took a closer look at 911, and saw that there were many inconsistencies. Although he comes off a bit as a bull in a china shop when he presents his evidence, he is honest and inquisitive. That is my problem with the debunkers here on ATS, they seem to not be willing to look at the evidence of what really occurred on that day...to the point of my questioning their agenda...if a former pro wrestler is able to become 'awakened' why is it that seemingly intelligent people here are so blind...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

It's not blindness, it is simply that he always seems to find some moron to explain it to him. These people are clearly NOT professionals. If you want to find truth, you don't go to a mentally imbalanced whacko to get it. These people have NO credibility whatsoever. One could easily do a search on the credibility of the people he uses to find answers to his quest only to find out they were NOT even close to being qualified to answer his questions.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

Ya, and those buildings fell because of fire.. keep telling yourself that....how do you know where Jesse gets his info concerning the controlled demolition of the towers and wtc 7?

edit on 22-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Actually, yes they do fall because of fire. Why do they call the protective coatings on these beams used to construct the buildings a fire RETARDANT? A retardant prolongs the life of the beam from collapsing in intense heat. It does NOT stop it. Get your facts right. Steel used in girders for buildings loses its tensile strength at as little as 800 degrees. It becomes soft. Once soft, it doesn't take long for it to bend under its own weight. Prove it to yourself! Take a piece of rebar and try to bend it. Now heat it over your stove burner for a few minutes until it starts to glow. You can bend it like a pretzel.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

Another ATS member explains it better than I can, so I will post what he said...

Originally posted by groingrinder
Would you care to explain how a kerosene and office furniture fire destroyed HUGE STEEL BEAMS? Something people do not seem to understand is that a [color=#FF9900]JET ENGINE ONLY BURNS HOT BECAUSE THE COMPRESSOR AT THE FRONT END IS SPINNING AT AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF RPM'S TO COMPRESS THE AIR/FUEL MIXTURE. WITHOUT THAT COMPRESSOR SPINNING YOU JUST HAVE A KEROSENE FIRE. The compressors were disintegrated when the plane hit the building. So from that point on you just have a kerosene fire.

I spent ten years of my life running the annealing furnaces for one of the major tool manufacturers in the world. That means that I SOFTENED STEEL FOR A LIVING. So I know what it takes to soften steel. Incidentally the steel I was softening was plier handles, chisels and other small hand tools. In order to soften these small tool parts you have to bring the temperature up to about 2200 degrees F and hold it there for about [color=#33FF33]TEN HOURS. Then you bring the temperature down to about 1100 degrees F over a period of about [color=#33FF33]EIGHT HOURS. These were just small hand tools remember. The bigger the steel, the longer you will have to leave it at temperature in order to soften it. [color=#FF6600]So a paltry kerosene fire burning for a couple hours is NOT going to be able to soften the HUGE STRUCTURAL STEEL BEAMS.

I challenge anyone to go to a junkyard and acquire a piece of structural steel. Then get a ROCKWELL TESTER to scientifically test the hardness of that steel. After that throw some kerosene soaked office furniture on it and let it burn for a few hours. Then come back and use the Rockwell tester to scientifically test your sample and see how many points of hardness it has lost.
edit on 10-16-2010 by groingrinder because: Edited to try and get the font colors to come out right.

...but you can go on believing that those building fell because of fire...for the first time in history...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

So he spent years laboring as a blue collar worker annealing steel as per specs. That doesn't make him a pro! You go to work, spend the day processing steel under a pre-defined set of parameters. Gee how amazing is it that a village smithy could anneal metal and temper steel at far lower temperatures 400 years ago! Now you say it can't be done other than a factory. I suppose you also believe we never went to the moon. I guess I spent 8 years during the Apollo program hiding expensive switches and complex devices behind a control panel that the public never saw just to fake it on more than one command module! You naysayers make me laugh. I confess, it is my mistake being in here. I should know by now you CANNOT educate or communicate with a rock. By the way, if what you say was true, why would they even require by law a fire retardant on an I-beam? You need to think before you speak.

edit on 23-10-2010 by DrTibbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrTibbs

I should know by now you CANNOT educate or communicate with a rock.

Now THAT is the pot calling the kettle black...your point of view is that weakened steel in one section of a building causes all of the steel in that building to simultaneously collapse...and I am the one that needs to think before I speak....

oh yeah..just because someone is 'blue collar' doesn't change the fact that kerosene will not melt steel...
FYI...science doesn't lie...
The Killer Fires Theory is Pure Fantasy

The simple facts of temperatures:

* 1535ºC (2795ºF) - melting point of iron
* ~1510ºC (2750ºF) - melting point of typical structural steel
* ~825ºC (1517ºF) - maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating (premixed fuel and air - blue flame)

Diffuse flames burn far cooler.
Oxygen-starved diffuse flames are cooler yet.

The fires in the towers were diffuse -- well below 800ºC.
Their dark smoke showed they were oxygen-starved -- particularly in the South Tower.

edit on 23-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Your logic (or better yet lack of) astounds me. Ever stand up dominos and knock them down? Take the Columbia shuttle disaster for instance. If your logic was correct, these people should have landed safely just because it had one little hole in it! Let us talk about structural steel too. Do you suppose they would put structural steel in a building if it didn't hold anything up? LOL! Use a little common sense. You make a bigger fool of yourself every time you post. It DIDN'T melt it! It took its strength away. You must be a naive kid. You might also throw some kerosene on a camp fire and watch how black it burns with PLENTY of oxygen..

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DrTibbs

Moon landing in last post, space shuttle in this one...talk about tangents...Steel buildings have never before collapsed because of fire..and two did on 911...You can throw out as much fodder as you like....It does not change the truth of what happened that day. But, please, continue to wallow in your fiction as long as you like.

And naive? ya, again, pot calling kettle black....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join