It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Terror Alert?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey all,

Just was pondering this at work, I may be way off, but could this recent alert about possible attacks this summer be the prelude to the martial law everyones been talking about. Could we be on the verge of another Orange Alert, and then within a month (around July 4) a Severe (RED) Alert? Maybe I'm nuts, but I think this may be Bush's move to try and secure himself one more term, and possibly a dictatorship with a police state.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What you described is almost common knowledge by this point.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I totally agree. Bush is just trying to show people he reacted correctly to the terrorist attacks, which he didn't.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's not common knowledge to everyone, it's been spoken about, but now it actually seems to be in action. Let us hope this is not true, but if it is, now might be time to start thinking about resistance movements and the like to take back our soverignty and freedoms!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Are you serious?
I had never thought of that.
Interesting though. I mean, I was just thinking it was another warning that will go through without anything happening like all of the other times since 9/11.

This is interesting.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is pretty scarey. The scenario described is what's been lurking in my little conspiratorial mind for several months now. I put it off as pure paranoia on my part. I hope this is one time when my conspiratorial thinking is just that...and not a reality.
joey

top topics

join